Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1171736 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
meshzhi:

Fake.

Don't be so categorical. I can't say much about Bara here for obvious reasons

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

I invested 360k and I just bought land from my returns on investment. U are not only a yaba left resident you are a mu.gu. Let me see you castigate MBA here again, u this audio investor and you'll hate to be on this thread.

Rahmanjargo isn't a false investor. He's a confirmed investor confirmed.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
ifeanyija:
Mrs Vodina West, Director Nigeria, WCEP and Director International Investment visits our Lekki Office.
We are already excited about the "New MBA" . . . Unveiling Soon
#mbacares
#mbatrulycares

Thank God I came late today. Na so I for enter Facebook laidat. Vodina is great though. Apart from being beautiful she is very intelligent and courageous

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
acceptbtcpay:
MBA don deal with offline investors, next time una go use sense do online rather than offline tongue

I wonder why in this 21st century people still prefer to go to offices when every thing can be done from the comfort of your home.

Lol! I'm happy that online investments are being paid without delay. Because the story would have been different here. But trust me online has its intermittent issues that I won't go into here. Flip back and see where I clearly stated I won't deal with any complaints about online. They are my employers (MBA) so I should not come and say one platform or the other has issues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Rahmanjargo isn't a false investor. He's a confirmed investor confirmed.

I doubt. Someone that was rejoicing thinking in his myopic mindset that MBA is about to crash in one of his comment? He's a confirmed investor yet he's been restless since he was busted as an audio investor, Impossicant. Who be real investor will not care if he's called an audio investor or not. As if he doesn't know if he is or not.

Well it's none of my business If he's an audio investor. The fact that he's quick to castigate MBA yet claiming audio investment is what attracted my attention and ever since he's been weeping on my moniker to attract my attention more. That's what got me fixated on im.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
delawal:

can u counter what I said logically. there has been delayed payments and people re coming here to complain or am I the one manufacturing the complaints both here inline and offline. see am not here to win an argument or cast ur scheme. am only here to prove DT d scheme is a ponzi scheme . u should stop confusing people with d forex story. if u have enough funds start prompt payment. justice delayed is justice denied. why'd need to cause panic to ur system if u have enough funds. also why are u guys defending d scheme so belligerent in nature to attack anyone who airs views DT might dampen d spirit of new entrants into d scheme. u visit any divergent view wit insults which doesn't add to d facts. I don't have problem with anyone who wants to risk his money after all its not mine, but then let's call a spade a spade simple

Please quote one post of mine here where my moniker has been insulting. Please do
Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Talked down on mba?
If you can't show me where i talked down on mba you'll run mad on your way to work tomorrow you this criminal.
Na you just buy wahala but you're not aware. This thread won't contain me and you.
You're nothing but a mad fellow!

Ekuke dog like you

grin grin

The thing pain am. There's no difference between u and my dogs when they are angry. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

I doubt. Someone that was rejoicing thinking in his myopic mindset that MBA is about to crash in one of his comment? He's a confirmed investor yet he's been restless since he was busted as an audio investor, Impossicant. Who be real investor will not care if he's called an audio investor or not. As if he doesn't know if he is or not.

Well it's none of my business If he's an audio investor. The fact that he's quick to castigate MBA yet claiming audio investment is what attracted my attention and ever since he's been weeping on my moniker to attract my attention more. That's what got me fixated on im.

Naaah. Leave him. I too was a bit dumbfounded when he came here with complaints about his delayed October ROI when he had been reassured that it was being worked on. But take my word on this. He is an investor. I know how much he has invested

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

grin grin

The thing pain am. There's no difference between u and my dogs when they are angry. grin
Pain who? grin

This one is a kid o. Online banter dey pain person? Mumu investor cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Naaah. Leave him. I too was a bit dumbfounded when he came here with complaints about his delayed October ROI when he had been reassured that it was being worked on. But take my word on this. He is an investor. I know how much he has invested

It's not about his complain of any delayed ROI(audio). Scroll through pages for his comments when the transition happened.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

It's not about his complain of any delayed ROI(audio). Scroll through pages for his comments when the transition happened.
Shut up why can't you just screenshot the comments and post it here?
Continue fooling yourself tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

I have no problem with you having a go at him. I'm just trying to correct the misconception that he is audio. Na me process hin paperwork for my branch. Na still me follow up his complaints to resolution. Tackle him on other stuff bro. But his legitimacy of being an investor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Rahmanjargo:
Dey don sell mba o. Hope we are safe?

Here's one and many others. See how he was fast to castigate MBA. Scroll through there are many others.

airsaylongcom

Anyway his audio investment is meaningless, as I've noticed he's been weeping profusely ever since he was busted, it got me more interested. he will not talk down on my darling MBA again under my watch.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

Here's one and many others. See how he was fast to castigate MBA. Scroll through there are many others.

airsaylongcom

Anyway his audio investment is meaningless, as I've noticed he's been weeping profusely ever since he was busted, it got me more interested. he will not talk down on my darling MBA again under my watch.

Yes he made that comment. And several others. At the time I didn't even know I was his AO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Yes he made that comment. And several others. At the time I didn't even know I was his AO.

Hmm U are proving case for an audio investor talking down on MBA. I just dey watch u in 3D

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

Hmm U are proving case for an audio investor. I just dey watch u in 3D

Lol fam. We are on the same side o. Me and you. I have nothing to gain "proving" his case. If you want to continue "attacking" him it's fine. No need to dey watch me in 3D o. No let my heart cut

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Masterdazhem: 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Investment wey be block. Everywhere dey chacharache....₦4,999,999.00 twice. And they say it is small money. Small boys wey still dey stay their Papa house dey say ₦4.9 mill na small money

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by acceptbtcpay: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Lol! I'm happy that online investments are being paid without delay. Because the story would have been different here. But trust me online has its intermittent issues that I won't go into here. Flip back and see where I clearly stated I won't deal with any complaints about online. They are my employers (MBA) so I should not come and say one platform or the other has issues.

Yeah, I remember when you said that , once you're able to deposit and get your profile approved, Online doesn't really have any problems after that.

Me personally have never had any issues online, from deposit to roi withdrawal. I'm sure most onliners have the same story.

I've never been a fan of going to office, technology don pass that stage tbh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Rahmanjargo(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

airsaylongcom

Shut up that was when the news that wcep bought 90 percent of mba shares came up.

Continue with your foolishness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
acceptbtcpay:

Yeah, I remember when you said that , once you're able to deposit and get your profile approved, Online doesn't really have any problems after that.

Me personally have never had any issues online, from deposit to roi withdrawal. I'm sure most onliners have the same story.

I've never been a fan of going to office, technology don pass that stage tbh

If everything was online the same naysayers would say how can a real company be online only. Na MMM dem be. So whether full online or not haters gonna hate.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Flash83: 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fact
airsaylongcom:

If everything was online the same naysayers would say how can a real company be online only. Na MMM dem be. So whether full online or not haters gonna hate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by RosyIsBlessed: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
airsaylongcom:

Lol fam. We are on the same side o. Me and you. I have nothing to gain "proving" his case. If you want to continue "attacking" him it's fine. No need to dey watch me in 3D o. No let my heart cut

U have not told us how much he paid you to defend his audio investment. Someone even talking down on same MBA u say you work, u are defending.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by athorello(m): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
Abeg na... Make una post alerts. I don't believe MBA is going anywhere. Instead they should be giving us 10% or 5%. #wediehere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AquaPetals(f): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

I
I think jargo likes you grin grin
BTW are you man or woman?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by DragonFire442: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
airsaylongcom:

If everything was online the same naysayers would say how can a real company be online only. Na MMM dem be So whether full online or not haters gonna hate.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

U have not told us how much he paid you to defend his audio investment. Someone even talking down on same MBA u say you work, u are defending.

Paid me to defend his audio investment? Are you for real right now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wallahi, you've issue! OK, he's an audio investor...agreed, you're right!

Can we rest now? Thank you...

RosyIsBlessed:

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Relax bro...sometimes, love is hatred turned upside down! Shey you get...

Rahmanjargo:

Shut up that was when the news that wcep bought 90 percent of mba shares came up.

Continue with your foolishness

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Can you imagine!!!! Those slaves are here 24/7 insulting people up and down.

You guys should be responsible for atleast one day, haba. Who do una this thing.

Someone came in peace to proffer solution to your predicament, you chase him away with insult as if he led you to it.

Make una behave o.

Quote me anyhow and see.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AlmondRPG47(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
"Apart from being beautiful, she's very intelligent and courageous." Wow...someone's crushing on Vodina wink

Tbh sha, she's loaded front and back... shocked

airsaylongcom:

Thank God I came late today. Na so I for enter Facebook laidat. Vodina is great though. Apart from being beautiful she is very intelligent and courageous

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.