Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173958 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Jaephilipx: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Phraences:

Lol! That is what some people where doing with MMM. Mr. Airsaylong is even sidestepping the issue. If they can pay multiple accounts totalling N98m 15% why can't they pay a single account of N98m 15%. And the marketers themselves don't even understand what they are selling. I realise they have removed from their FAQ page on their website the comment stating they are certified by CBN, EFCC & SEC etc. The statement about 5bn insurance with Sovereign Trust has also been removed. Anyway, i pray for MBA because i intend investing I'm July. God be with us all.

Any smart person who sees this should know there’s something fish. If one person opens 4 different accounts and it’s allowed, it shows the company isn’t organized, for even putting that investment plan without thinking it through.

And they have removed everything about being certified by cbn, efcc, etc from their website.

To the guy that said “it’s my money”.. yes it’s your money, I’m happy for you. Nairaland doesn’t forget, I’ll be back when it all fails and reveals itself as a ponzi. Might take a year, two or more.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Headlaw(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
glimpse33:

You're an idiot

You are calling me and idiot because I asked a question. Hide some of your character you shouldn't be exhibiting amateur leadership. Grow and learn, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
If one person opens 4 accounts and it's allowed...

Keywords being "allowed". So if one person decides to open for himself, spouse and 5 children nkọ?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bossplaya1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jaephilipx:

Any smart person who sees this should know there’s something fish. If one person opens 4 different accounts and it’s allowed, it shows the company isn’t organized, for even putting that investment plan without thinking it through.

And they have removed everything about being certified by cbn, efcc, etc from their website.

To the guy that said “it’s my money”.. yes it’s your money, I’m happy for you. Nairaland doesn’t forget, I’ll be back when it all fails and reveals itself as a ponzi. Might take a year, two or more.

I have two accounts with MBA, one with my personal details and Valid ID, the other for my wife with her details, signature and Valid ID. We went together to complete all the paperwork. She gives me the money anytime the alert enters.

It's not impersonation or fraud because you cannot open multiple accounts with your personal details. Let that sink in...

9 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Awani007(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Royalty01:
Yes I did. I woke up in the morning to a heavy 6 figure alert. I have also rolled over my capital for another 6 months. We die there. It is very risky not to take a risk. Life itself is a risk.

Bro pls did you still learn how to trade with mba? If yes I’ll like to know ur experience
Re: MBA Investors Forum by standaluvaboi(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Is better u learn how to trade on forex and enjoy ur money confortatable without thinking anything about scam
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
And they still can't tell the signs of shortage of funds, Now they are delaying payments upto 3 days, soon it will be a week, then BOOM! We're going on maintenance. What y'all don't know is the money they are paying you is a bit of your own money. The only time they really pay you is on your 6th month when you demand for your capital. It's an old trick, they just give you 15% of the money you invested. When they run out of new investors that would be the end. I can bet my left balls MBA is not trading Forex. I said it here many times now it's becoming clear, y'all can keep fighting yourselves.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
grossintel:
And they still can't tell the signs of shortage of funds, Now they are delaying payments upto 3 days, soon it will be a week, then BOOM! We're going on maintenance. What y'all don't know is the money they are paying you is a bit of your own money. The only time they really pay you is on your 6th month when you demand for your capital. It's an old trick, they just give you 15% of the money you invested. When they run out of new investors that would be the end. I can bet my left balls MBA is not trading Forex. I said it here many times now it's becoming clear, y'all can keep fighting yourselves.
please why are you taking Panadol for another man's headache? Mind your business.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by mumemma: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
IWUBOY:

According to you...its your 12th ROI, how did you rollover after your 6th?

I walked in physically to the office and presented my statement.now dey are closed
Re: MBA Investors Forum by hemanewton: 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Please cant non investors just relax and be calm. Why all this negative energy. Just typical of Nigerians wanting to prove a point at every given opportunity.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ericuzor(m): 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
airsaylongcom:
Someone said

"if they try to pay 100million investment 15% monthly they'd crash"

Man needs to see the data to believe. One person has 20 accounts with 4.9m each. That's 98m and all are being paid. MONTHLY. ZERO DEFAULT.

Seat your sorry ass boy....

Go figure out the business model instead
how is that possible. Can you give me expo
Re: MBA Investors Forum by DESTROTECH(m): 5:52am On Apr 04, 2020
chrisxxx:

This one sounds like destroy technology

What your business with the name please mind your business

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Bossplaya1(m): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2020
A friend of mine that invested on 3rd March just woke up to see heavy alert from MBA.

10 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by chrisxxx(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2020
DESTROTECH:

What your business with the name please mind your business
Your type will never learn from criticism.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2020
It's ok to have constructive arguments/criticisms but when it turns to negativity all the time , then there is a problem. Everyone knows that when you top up or roll over, there has always been delay with payment. We have even experienced an almost two weeks delay with them.

Some people top up their investments without even letting the company know and when they are paid their ROI based on their initial investment, they come here and start ranting like children.

I have a mutual funds account with a certain bank. I requested my funds and it's up to 10 days , I haven't received it. This is something that normally would take 2 days before. Would I start saying my bank is scam because of these?

People experience a lot of problems in different types businesses. This period is a tough one for almost everyone. Even some companies are not paying their staffs their full salaries anymore because or the way the economy is as a result of this covid wahala.

Small delay, investors are already sending out panic. Panic kills any business. Look at forever living, panic made a lot of people pull out and now people have moved to longrich even though both have same MLM structure.

You investors will use your hands and spoil this thing for yourselves.

You have people who opened the accounts for you, you wont go to them.and share your concerns or visit any of their branches rather you run here where you know people are quick to pick on it and spread panic.

To all those concerned about people investing with MBA , it's their risk and their decision to invest , I think you should make your point and leave people to their decisions.

Let me tell you some years back, I did one nonsense investment in dollars with a bank in Nigeria, after two weeks, I gsined about 100usd but before I could open my eyes and close it, my balance went below the capital I had invested. I was running at a loss. It remained so for a long time. After a while, I was still losing, I just had to withdraw my money like that. It was a risk I took and I lived with the result.

To you investors, for your own good because your money is there, STOP coming here to spread the part that didnt favour you because a lot of times have favoured you as well. Dont spread PANIC. You know why? Panic would make that your money go if care isnt taken.

Just hope for the best !

28 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by dogtails(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2020
twinboyandgirl:
It's ok to have constructive arguments/criticisms but when it turns to negativity all the time , then there is a problem. Everyone knows that when you top up or roll over, there has always been delay with payment. We have even experienced an almost two weeks delay with them.

Some people top up their investments without even letting the company know and when they are paid their ROI based on their initial investment, they come here and start ranting like children.

I have a mutual funds account with a certain bank. I requested my funds and it's up to 10 days , I haven't received it. This is something that normally would take 2 days before. Would I start saying my bank is scam because of these?

People experience a lot of problems in different types businesses. This period is a tough one for almost everyone. Even some companies are not paying their staffs their full salaries anymore because or the way the economy is as a result of this covid wahala.

Small delay, investors are already sending out panic. Panic kills any business. Look at forever living, panic made a lot of people pull out and now people have moved to longrich even though both have same MLM structure.

You have people who opened the accounts for you, you wont go to them.and share your concerns or visit any of their branches rather you run here where you know people are quick to pick on it and spread panic.

To all those concerned about people investing with MBA , it's their risk and their decision to invest , I think you should make your point and leave people to their decisions.

Let me tell you some years back, I did one nonsense investment in dollars with a bank in Nigeria, after two weeks, I gsined about 100usd but before I could open my eyes and close it, my balance went below the capital I had invested. I was running at a loss. It remained so for a long time. After a while, I was still losing, I just had to withdraw my money like that. It was a risk I took and I lived with the result.

To you investors, for your own good because your money is there, STOP coming here to spread the part that didnt favour you because a lot of times have favoured you as well. Dont spread PANIC. You know why? Panic would make that your money go if care isnt taken.

Just hope for the best !

This is by far the most sensible post ave seen here

14 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by twinboyandgirl: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2020
twinboyandgirl:

Just hope for the best !

I am not saying MBA is Scam or is not.
But you have already entered it for those who are investor and when you have your funds tied up in any business, dont always be quick to spread negativity. That's what drives Panic and your investment would be greatly threatened!

My 2cents though.

Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 11:39am On Apr 04, 2020
Jaephilipx:

Thank you mr prophet of doom....since you dont like good things for your slf and others , you will never see good in life ...bad things (doom) shall follow you.

Now like you said i dont expect you to make any comment here untill at least 1year 2years or more. Shame on you if u make comment here before at 1year time

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by namedo: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
I want to invest.
Is mba office in Benin City open for business now?
Please post their phone number here.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
namedo:
I want to invest.
Is mba office in Benin City open for business now?
Please post their phone number here.

Contact, airsaylongcom
He will help you

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Hectorlannister: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mehn you deserve an award.
dogtails:
This is by far the most sensible post ave seen here
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Hectorlannister: 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
You deserve an award.
twinboyandgirl:

Just hope for the best !

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
From a friend...whom i introduced to MBA....shes always thankful i let her knw abt MBA

Cr Alert
AC NAME: OBASI QUEENDALINE IHUOMA
AC#: **0017
DESC: NIP FRM MBA FOREX LIMITED ROI-
DATE:04-Apr-2020 14:54
AMT:NGN30,000.00
BAL:NGN30,604.48

Re: MBA Investors Forum by obi4eze(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
IWUBOY:

From a friend...whom i introduced to MBA....shes always thankful i let her knw abt MBA

Cr Alert
AC NAME: OBASI QUEENDALINE IHUOMA
AC#: **0017
DESC: NIP FRM MBA FOREX LIMITED ROI-
DATE:04-Apr-2020 14:54
AMT:NGN30,000.00
BAL:NGN30,604.48

Means she invested less than 360k

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by IWUBOY: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
obi4eze:

Means she invested less than 360k

Yes...it was allowed then.but not anymore.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Royalty01: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Awani007:

Bro pls did you still learn how to trade with mba? If yes I’ll like to know ur experience

Yes I did. I paid 150k for the training which lasted for 3 months. Great stuff. I trade live for myself and am doing very well. My investment with MBA remains till either Jesus Christ comes again or the company folds, whichever happens first.

For the cowards and fear mongers shouting scam and ponzi, how about learning to trade by yourself? Will they also scam or ponzi you if you enroll for the training? Poverty is of the mind, and so is wealth.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Investors Forum by EngrIKEM: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
twinboyandgirl:

Just hope for the best !

Is high time we make our choice or play into their hands, in this forum lays a lot of ppl trying so hard to demarket *mba* and so sadly we the investors are playing into their play,if they win they have nothing to lose but us,let's keep to ourselves and speak positive to this scheme my candid advice

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Awani007(m): 2:23am On Apr 05, 2020
kiss

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Headlaw(m): 2:31am On Apr 05, 2020
twinboyandgirl:

Just hope for the best!

Can you just marry me already, let’s start making babies.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Sapeleboy911(m): 2:51am On Apr 05, 2020
You guys should let those investing in MBA do that in peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.