Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

MBA Investors Forum - Investment (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Investors Forum (1173927 Views)

MBA Investors (MAGAS) / Binary Income Group - Investors Forum - Advice Needed / Mba Investors Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (528) (Go Down)

Re: MBA Investors Forum by luvluvluv: 5:25am On May 01, 2020
Zezit:

I don't get all this talk about "investing what you can afford to lose"

Yet when you about to start a business, you not only put in all your money, you take a bank loan in addition. Are you 100% sure that business will survive when statistics indicate that over 80% of businesses collapse within the first 5 years.
Why don't you people also advise entrepreneurs to start business with only what they can afford to lose? Instead you unsolicited advisers flood the internet with "how to get bank loan using your collateral.", "how to borrow money from relatives ", "how to get interest free loans" etc. And then when the business fails, the bank comes for their properties and one is out in the streets if not careful.
Abeg ee

Honestly eh, some advice I see here
In essence are u saying they should go ALL-IN to an investment they haven't tried before just because ur trying to underscore someone?

Who advises anyone to take a huge loan from a bank to start off a business? People should only take such loans for business continuity! That is, it's already established.

If u must invest, do it with what u are willing to lose. It's that simple. Let's stop mis informing others

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Zezit: 5:50am On May 01, 2020
luvluvluv:

In essence are u saying they should go ALL-IN to an investment they haven't tried before just because ur trying to underscore someone?

Who advises anyone to take a huge loan from a bank to start off a business? People should only take such loans for business continuity! That is, it's already established.

If u must invest, do it with what u are willing to lose. It's that simple. Let's stop mis informing others
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Zezit: 6:02am On May 01, 2020
luvluvluv:

The "Trader money" that market women take from government, is that not a loan? Can they afford to lose that? Or you think that money is national cake. Or haven't you seen small businesses borrow from microfinance bank?
Can they afford to lose that? Are those not investment of some sort? You think they have some money somewhere to fall back on if their business fails?
Who except you can afford or is willing to lose any money? That advise is good for someone who has enough and can afford lose part of it. And if he loses it, he can fall back on the balance. If all you have saved is barely enough to start a business or is the minimum investment amount, what part of that can you afford to lose? Something that is probably barely enough to start the inended business or investment. You most likely are not an entrepreneur, otherwise you would know from experience that in starting a business sometimes, all of what you have would barely take you far and that lack of funds is responsible for the death of many small scale businesses.

Talk about investing what you can afford to lose does not apply to every Nigerian. Many are 'down below' financially if you must know. Lets stop quoting every phrase we pick up from literature.
They don't apply everywhere. That is why while Madagascar was busy finding solution to the Covid19problem in their own peculiar way, we were busy talking ventilator, testing kit and vaccines like UK, US and Italy . Be original and stop copy copy.
Who among the average Nigerian today, with the high level of poverty in the land can actually afford or is willing to lose any money?

Only you maybe.

5 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 6:08am On May 01, 2020
Zezit:

Not all businesses are affected by the current economic crunch. It is actually during such period that some businesses thrive. This period, Telecom companies are smiling to the bank because the lock down and stay at home has resulted in increase usage of data. Companies are working from home and individual are on social media sites either to entertain themselves and then play games to kill boredom. Schools that can afford it are teaching and learning online. The Telecom guys are expanding their infrastructure to accommodate the increased demand. I need not talk about face mask business, the evidence is all over the place. So forex trading at this time might just be one of such lucky businesses that thrive in times like this, you never know.
Come on, be happy for us even if you do not wish to join us. It's not easy to take this kind of risk, not with all that has happened in the past being a nightmare.
Some people just think 15% is an imposibilty. If it is, how did Dangote make his millions considering his age? He didn't inherit his family wealth like Trump. You think it's all those 1% annual dividend on your shares or 12% annual payment on your bank deposit that brought about his stupendous wealth? Think men!
Life is risky. Risk takers are the ones making the money you see around. They win, lose, win, lose, win, win, win and lose. But they keep moving forward. GUTS!
That's the stuff the wealthy are made of that the poor lack. GUTS! . When you withhold too much, you don't increase much.
What proof do you have, that they are into forex? Don't fall into a scam/ponzi scheme.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 6:33am On May 01, 2020
This guy loves MBA so much he will jump on any thread that has it mentioned. I wonder what time he has to manage his “we we we business”.

Watch him come and say “we are educating blah blah blah”. Mans is sick. If my water no go boil you no go see water fetch.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by kavey10(m): 7:37am On May 01, 2020
airsaylongcom:
This guy loves MBA so much he will jump on any thread that has it mentioned. I wonder what time he has to manage his “we we we business”.

Watch him come and say “we are educating blah blah blah”. Mans is sick. If my water no go boil you no go see water fetch.

It's obvious MBA gives this "we we" psycho nightmares... I mean, I've seen numerous scandalous adverts here soliciting for investments and all but this fake forex crusader doesn't go rabid on them like he does on MBA, do you know why? Because him and those scandalous individuals are same.

We are adults here and I believe it's an insult to constantly get nagged into following a certain line of advice or suggestion. As someone who isn't bitter and possibly with no schizophrenic traits, you'd just shove your "advice" up where the sun don't shine because nobody cares as you can see with the way MBA investors are going about their business.

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by ogwuche4u(m): 7:42am On May 01, 2020
My hatred for you is 100%. You are just a clown.

Fxmanager:
What proof do you have, that they are into forex? Don't fall into a scam/ponzi scheme.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Zezit: 7:46am On May 01, 2020
Fxmanager:

The fact remains that only the brave can go into forex, whether you are trading yourself or someone is trading on your behalf. Else, leave your money in a savings account or fixed deposit.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Zezit: 7:51am On May 01, 2020
Fxmanager:
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 7:52am On May 01, 2020
Fxmanager:
what proof that u are not a scammer? Cos no one talk good about u

7 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by AdGabriel: 8:26am On May 01, 2020
Good morning MBA investors
Happy new month

This trend on Nairaland will be a year old on Monday,may 4th
Those that invested exactly a year after seeing this trend has made ×2 of their capital

While the doubters are still doubting for a year

Heaven is not for everyone

I think this should be celebrated
How?
Every investor should drop two alarts each on monday.
Who is with me?

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Nobody: 8:26am On May 01, 2020
ifeanyija:

cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by iphiy(m): 8:30am On May 01, 2020
3rd MBA alert received early this morning. Lagos-Lekki investor.

Thanks alot MBA.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Plus10(m): 8:54am On May 01, 2020
iphiy:
3rd MBA alert received early this morning. Lagos-Lekki investor.

Thanks alot MBA.
Congratulations!

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2020
Zezit:

The fact remains that only the brave can go into forex, whether you are trading yourself or someone is trading on your behalf. Else, leave your money in a savings account or fixed deposit.
Visit the link below to be enlightened.

https://www.nairaland.com/5486596/ponzi-scam-fraud-schemes-fronting
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2020
ogwuche4u:
My hatred for you is 100%. You are just a clown.

Our love for you and other members of this forum is 100%. That is why we will always endeavor to enlighten members of this forum about the ways of scammers and their schemes. When an investment structure has a loophole where investors can be scammed, like all this scam/ponzi schemes, we need to be more careful. The payouts are baits. Save yourself before is is too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Investors Forum by luvluvluv: 9:48am On May 01, 2020
Zezit:

The "Trader money" that market women take from government, is that not a loan? Can they afford to lose that? Or you think that money is national cake. Or haven't you seen small businesses borrow from microfinance bank?
Can they afford to lose that? Are those not investment of some sort? You think they have some money somewhere to fall back on if their business fails?
Who except you can afford or is willing to lose any money? That advise is good for someone who has enough and can afford lose part of it. And if he loses it, he can fall back on the balance. If all you have saved is barely enough to start a business or is the minimum investment amount, what part of that can you afford to lose? Something that is probably barely enough to start the inended business or investment. You most likely are not an entrepreneur, otherwise you would know from experience that in starting a business sometimes, all of what you have would barely take you far and that lack of funds is responsible for the death of many small scale businesses.

Talk about investing what you can afford to lose does not apply to every Nigerian. Many are 'down below' financially if you must know. Lets stop quoting every phrase we pick up from literature.
They don't apply everywhere. That is why while Madagascar was busy finding solution to the Covid19problem in their own peculiar way, we were busy talking ventilator, testing kit and vaccines like UK, US and Italy . Be original and stop copy copy.
Who among the average Nigerian today, with the high level of poverty in the land can actually afford or is willing to lose any money?

Only you maybe.

But for using the line "only you" I would have made few meaning out of ur long post.

You can't compare tradamoni with bank loan coz it's interest free. The trader money is only available to business people, and it's a business support. It is not intended for business start ups. Omg! Who starts a business with 15k?

They don't apply everywhere

I insist people must only invest what they can afford to lose. If an average Nigerian can't afford to lose 360k, then ur guess is as good as mine. If u get confused with my post, just remember it's never advisable to take bank loans for startups talk less of a perceived fraudulent investment hyped by some paid persons.

In ur subsequent posts pls refrain from quoting me as I will not respond to u going forward. Thanks
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2020
Fxmanager:
Our love for you and other members of this forum is 100%. That is why we will always endeavor to enlighten members of this forum about the ways of scammers and their schemes. When an investment structure has a loophole where investors can be scammed, like all this scam/ponzi schemes, we need to be more careful. The payouts are baits. Save yourself before is is too late.
scammer chasing scammers
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Fxmanager(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2020
ifeanyija:
Sure? Check again. Any where, we did not expect scammers to say good about us. Have you ever heard the phrase "Corruption fighting back"? You can't fight corruption, and corruption will not fight back. Same way you can't enlightened investors in this forum about scammers and their schemes and you expect the scammers not to fight back. The structure of our fund management service is a proof that we are not out to scam any investors of their funds, no matter the amount involved.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by ifeanyija(m): 10:31am On May 01, 2020
Fxmanager:
Sure? Check again. Any where, we did not expect scammers to say good about us. Have you ever heard the phrase "Corruption fighting back"? You can't fight corruption, and corruption will not fight back. Same way you can't enlightened investors in this forum about scammers and their schemes and you expect the scammers not to fight back. The structure of our fund management service is a proof that we are not out to scam any investors of their funds, no matter the amount involved.
lol ur scam scheme is fighting back also if not u will stop fighting. Which structure do u have? Do u knw what structure means?

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by firstworld: 10:43am On May 01, 2020
Mumuu. Go and do your business. When do have time to trade? It obvious you have no brains.
Fxmanager:

2 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 1:24pm On May 01, 2020
Zezit:

Lol. This guy your comments are just really funny. I can already tell that you will cry a lot.

You will cry pass everyone else.
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Joeyburton: 1:31pm On May 01, 2020
Zezit:

Yet when you about to start a business, you not only put in all your money, you take a bank loan in addition. Are you 100% sure that business will survive when statistics indicate that over 80% of new businesses collapse within the first 5 years.
Why don't you people also advise entrepreneurs to start business with only what they can afford to lose? Instead you unsolicited advisers flood the internet with "how to get bank loan using your collateral.", "how to borrow money from relatives ", "how to get interest free loans" etc. And then when the business fails, the bank comes for their properties and one is out in the streets if not careful.
Abeg ee

The difference between starting a business and what you are doing is that you have total control over everything. You know what you plan to do and if it goes bad you still have everything you spent your money on. You can still sell them and recoup some cash maybe 50% or more. Some business goes down without even any loss. Just little or no profit. Now what you are doing in the name of investment. You have 0 control. Your chances of things going bad is 100% and when it does you have nothing absolutely NOTHING, to sell or rent out to regain some of your capital. Now coupled with the fact that it is a scam you put your money in.

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wolexyoshi(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2020
But I noticed Fxmanager signature reads

80%(6.6%per month) - 200%(16.6 per month)+

Is that not even more than MBA 15% monthly.

If the guy believes he can achieve that, why then is he hating on MBA.

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Akpaamunsi: 1:43pm On May 01, 2020
Alert loading wink

3 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Wolexyoshi(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2020
Akpaamunsi:
Alert loading wink

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Steven7: 2:10pm On May 01, 2020
luvluvluv:

you mean to say if I have an opportunity to invest hugely in Real Estate I shouldn't going by your advise. when I stand a better chance of making good ROI... bros you see ehh when it comes to investment and becoming successful, nobody has the key... what work for you might not work for me so allow me to find my own key by making mistakes and learning from them... sometimes being too careful is not good.. the take home lesson from every mistake is that you get wiser...

6 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by luvluvluv: 5:25pm On May 01, 2020
Steven7:

you mean to say if I have an opportunity to invest hugely in Real Estate I shouldn't going by your advise. when I stand a better chance of making good ROI... bros you see ehh when it comes to investment and becoming successful, nobody has the key... what work for you might not work for me so allow me to find my own key by making mistakes and learning from them... sometimes being too careful is not good.. the take home lesson from every mistake is that you get wiser...

sometimes being too careful is not good.. the take home lesson from every mistake is that you get wiser.
You don't jump into unknown waters with the two feet.
Just one mistake can make or break anyone for life.
Would u rather take a 1b loan that u won't ever be able to payback if things go south? Or take a little loan then reinvest if it succeeds? And why must I learn from my mistake when there are many out there I can learn from?

1 Like

Re: MBA Investors Forum by Plus10(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2020
luvluvluv:

sometimes being too careful is not good.. the take home lesson from every mistake is that you get wiser.
You don't jump into unknown waters with the two feet.
Just one mistake can make or break anyone for life.
Would u rather take a 1b loan that u won't ever be able to payback if things go south? Or take a little loan then reinvest if it succeeds? And why must I learn from my mistake when there are many out there I can learn from?
Please are you an investor with MBA?If not I believe you have made your point known let those who want to jump into the water with two feets do so in peace.I am tired of your repeated arguments on the same subject matter. Afterall I am not sharing the risk with you so why bothered if I lost my money!

4 Likes

Re: MBA Investors Forum by luvluvluv: 7:01pm On May 01, 2020
Plus10:

Please are you an investor with MBA?If not I believe you have made your point known let those who want to jump into the water with two feets do so in peace.I am tired of your repeated arguments on the same subject matter. Afterall I am not sharing the risk with you so why bothered if I lost my money!

Ur not getting the point
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Evercurious(f): 7:32pm On May 01, 2020
Zezit:

Yet when you about to start a business, you not only put in all your money, you take a bank loan in addition. Are you 100% sure that business will survive when statistics indicate that over 80% of new businesses collapse within the first 5 years.
Abeg ee

A quick one here. IT'S NEVER WISE TO BORROW JUST TO START UP A BUSINESS.. Pls try to avoid that..
Re: MBA Investors Forum by Evercurious(f): 7:39pm On May 01, 2020
luvluvluv:

Thanks for this..moreover which bank does such? Start up capital? Lol.. Maybe he doesnt know that the aim of banks requesting for collateral is never to sell but just to hold something that the customer is 'emotionally' tied to . so he ll always 'remember' to pay..

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (528)

Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.