Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

How Do Relate To My Ex And His New Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Relate To My Ex And His New Boyfriend (863 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Relate To My Ex And His New Boyfriend by Niageriaunite: 5:40pm On May 04, 2019
my ex and I are not in talking terms, she left for my friend and we all living in same neighborhood, how do I relate with them any time i come in contact with them that will show maturity, we have never met eye ball to eye ball, but I do see them from my apartment and they are also aware that we all living in same estate, sincerely speaking I feel very hurt anytime I see them cos Iove this lady in question, I don't want the devil to use me as his sanctuary to councils evil, mature advice please, thanks in anticipation .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Relate To My Ex And His New Boyfriend by SLAP44: 5:57pm On May 04, 2019
Your ex knows you will be hurt when she went for your friend.

It's your choice to dance to her plan and be as sad as she wants.
Re: How Do Relate To My Ex And His New Boyfriend by Biglittlelois(f): 6:02pm On May 04, 2019
Your so called friend was actually an enemy in disguise.
Re: How Do Relate To My Ex And His New Boyfriend by iTearHerToto: 6:13pm On May 04, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Your so called friend was actually an enemy in disguise.
You can't be big and little at the same time Lois. What's your size

Re: How Do Relate To My Ex And His New Boyfriend by Biglittlelois(f): 7:26pm On May 04, 2019
iTearHerToto:
You can't be big and little at the same time Lois. What's your size

So you are now a female, we have so many shèmales on here lmao.
Re: How Do Relate To My Ex And His New Boyfriend by iTearHerToto: 7:32pm On May 04, 2019
Biglittlelois:

So you are now a female, we have so many shèmales on here lmao.
Lol what do you expect?. ..

Now back to my question. What's your size according to your moniker? M, L or XXL
Re: How Do Relate To My Ex And His New Boyfriend by Biglittlelois(f): 7:34pm On May 04, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Lol what do you expect?. ..

Now back to my question. What's your size according to your moniker? M, L or XXL

Whatever comes to mind.
Re: How Do Relate To My Ex And His New Boyfriend by iTearHerToto: 7:44pm On May 04, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Whatever comes to mind.
Ok according to ur name lemme say you're Short small and obese. And you do have difficulty in breathing atimes. Ermmm did I get it wrong
Re: How Do Relate To My Ex And His New Boyfriend by Biglittlelois(f): 7:46pm On May 04, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Ok according to ur name lemme say you're Short small and obese. Ermmm did I get it wrong

Lmao whatever you say.....
Re: How Do Relate To My Ex And His New Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 04, 2019
I hate to say I've been in this situation
Re: How Do Relate To My Ex And His New Boyfriend by united442(m): 7:57pm On May 04, 2019
lolxx...
dude i can relate with what you are passing through cause am passing through the same thing..

my advise?

dude deep within you, just fucking trow the both fuckers out of your life...
learn/train your mindset to ignore them, block them on social media and anywhere you think you can come across them...but dnt force your self to ignore them cause you will atleast once in a while coincidentally meet them and when you do, no matter how sad you are or where your mind fly go when u see them, guy APPLY HAPINESSgrin,no matter how sad you are that moment, always be happy and make one or two short conversation with them if necessary.. dnt go seeking for them or try to do something to get their attention and make them jealous cause you will loose...

just mind your business, develop yourself, do something else to keep yourself busy.

build/train your a mindset that you dnt know or relate with them anymore.
also have it at the back of your mind that the relationship wont last,so why disturb urself? no be area relationship again? na the girl go hear amgrin

though it wont be easy ooooooooohhhgrin

all in all,just try and mind ur business, keep urself busy, go out n relate with other people, watch movies,play video games, dress well, build/develop yourself not for them,but for ur self.

trust me dude, in as far the relation wont lead to marriage, that relationship with last the end of this year..
apart from the Bleep n pussy, dnt kill urself over a girlgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Relate To My Ex And His New Boyfriend by ednut1(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2019
Its sad many young guys are not focused see wetin dey bug u

1 Like

Re: How Do Relate To My Ex And His New Boyfriend by Olanrefront3355(m): 9:01pm On May 04, 2019
Lol.. Smh

Firstly, the guy is not your "friend"...

To the main issue... Is your head paining you? No?

So why would you give yourself hypertension cos of a girl that left... When you finally meet eyeball to eyeball as you said, don't avoid them, greet them casually.... " Chairman Watsup" and the girl "Babe Watsup"... How's that a problem... Na dem go dey avoid you and in 3weeks or so, they will break up... MOVE ON!
Re: How Do Relate To My Ex And His New Boyfriend by femmoy(m): 11:28am On May 05, 2019
op ur ex is sharing her national cake BTW hope you took ur own cut? if yes,then she should be the one to be ashamed when u guys come across each other but if no,best is to ignore and move on,get urself doing what u like doing and also try and develop urself so in the nearest future,she would have a sense of loss.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did The North Prohibit Prostitution And The South Support In Naija / Simple Tricks To Satisfy A Woman On Bed / Where Did The Rubbish Start From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.