Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Why Do I Worry That Everyone Hates Me On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Worry That Everyone Hates Me On Nairaland (515 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me / My Husband Has Many Female Friends!should I Worry?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Worry That Everyone Hates Me On Nairaland by Ilamina(f): 6:04pm On May 04, 2019
I cant wait to learn how to take care of myself

I am sure everyone hates everyone here but to me its a problem
Re: Why Do I Worry That Everyone Hates Me On Nairaland by OkunrinOloro: 6:09pm On May 04, 2019
Take your anti-depressant pills and regularly consult your psychiatrist. You'll be alright.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Worry That Everyone Hates Me On Nairaland by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2019
But you know i like you smiley

Maybe it's because you create too many unnecessary topics
Re: Why Do I Worry That Everyone Hates Me On Nairaland by Pearlyakin(m): 6:26pm On May 04, 2019
Onila is here again, depression is real grin
Re: Why Do I Worry That Everyone Hates Me On Nairaland by LarryBee1k: 7:29pm On May 04, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Worry That Everyone Hates Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 04, 2019
Ilamina:
I cant wait to learn how to take care of myself

I am sure everyone hates everyone here but to me its a problem

We don't hate you, we just feel pity for you because you really need a psych evaluation undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Worry That Everyone Hates Me On Nairaland by Deepfeel(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2019
Well am new to nairaland , one thing I notice about nairaland is that almost everyone has a fake personality the hate they portray is not real thats not how they are outside nairaland, its like a nairaland tradition ,

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Worry That Everyone Hates Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 04, 2019
op you've missed your dose again.....
Re: Why Do I Worry That Everyone Hates Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:04am On May 05, 2019
Deepfeel:
Well am new to nairaland , one thing I notice about nairaland is that almost everyone has a fake personality the hate they portray is not real thats not how they are outside nairaland, its like a nairaland tradition ,
If really you are new here, nor just bother chuk mouth for their matter o, sit back and observe

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Worry That Everyone Hates Me On Nairaland by Deepfeel(m): 6:37am On May 05, 2019
gloria34:
If really you are new here, nor just bother chuk mouth for their matter o, sit back and observe
Just an observation, I no dey look for fight o, thanks, here to learn
Re: Why Do I Worry That Everyone Hates Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:40am On May 05, 2019
Since 2009 this fool has been trolling

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Be In Regina Daniel's Shoe; What Would You Have Done?? / "I Never Had An Orgasm" / Nollywood Badboy And His Adorable Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.