Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. (1736 Views)

Reactions As Man Declared Himself Omo Ale For Supporting Obi / Picture Of 19 Year Old Boy Who Decleared Himself President Of Nigeria / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:16pm On May 04, 2019
Yoruba lead other follow we are not a coward.Without yoruba no Nigeria.Rest on MKO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQNHm2-9x1Y
Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by CanineOfJackal: 7:19pm On May 04, 2019
And same Yoruba sold him out.

Adedibu comes to mind

1 Like

Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by CanineOfJackal: 7:21pm On May 04, 2019
The man was used and dumped by the same northerners he was working for.

I pity Tinubu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by essenceplus: 7:22pm On May 04, 2019
CanineOfJackal:

I pity Tinubu

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by CanineOfJackal: 7:23pm On May 04, 2019
Abiola only ruled over the journalist that were there when he declared and after that he became the property of Sani Abacha

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:24pm On May 04, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
And same Yoruba sold him out.

Adedibu comes to mind
stop saying what you don't know guy. Adedibu wasn't a member of military council.
Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:25pm On May 04, 2019
By now you should start pity yourself.
CanineOfJackal:

I pity Tinubu

1 Like

Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by CanineOfJackal: 7:27pm On May 04, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
stop saying what you don't know guy. Adedibu wasn't a member of military council.
Adedibu and Arieskalao were collecting money to bribe Yoruba elders and political leaders then.

He was finally betrayed by his brothers

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by CanineOfJackal: 7:29pm On May 04, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
By now you should start pity yourself.
I pity myself for not leaving this country then

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:36pm On May 04, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Adedibu and Arieskalao were collecting money to bribe Yoruba elders and political leaders then.

tell us what the two mens in question would gain to the extent that they betrayed MKO.
Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:40pm On May 04, 2019
undecided
CanineOfJackal:
I pity myself for not leaving this country then
Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by iTearHerToto: 7:56pm On May 04, 2019
He was used and dumped like a lost bet9ja ticket. Poor soul cry
Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by NaijaMutant(f): 7:59pm On May 04, 2019
grin
Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by NaijaMutant(f): 8:01pm On May 04, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
tell us what the two mens in question would gain to the extent that they betrayed MKO.

Money undecided

Afonjas love money too grin

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by mrvitalis(m): 9:14pm On May 04, 2019
Why didn't he just contest again if he was sure he won
Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:30pm On May 04, 2019
grin are you kidding me.
NaijaMutant:

Money undecided

Afonjas love money too grin
Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:31pm On May 04, 2019
mrvitalis:
contest for what so they tell you he didn't won?
Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by mightyhaze: 11:58pm On May 04, 2019
lol,alamajiri formin afonja..
Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 12:04am On May 05, 2019
mightyhaze:
lol,alamajiri formin afonja..
it will take your generation a century to achieve what this man achieved.
Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by BuhariAdvocate: 12:20am On May 05, 2019
mrvitalis:
I just discover your problem you don't watch the video clip probably you're managing your free 10mb. However the evil man that annulled the election said the election was free and fair. But the useless man still annulled it.
Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by mrvitalis(m): 3:44am On May 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I just discover your problem you don't watch the video clip probably you're managing your free 10mb. However the evil man that annulled the election said the election was free and fair. But the useless man still annulled it.

He said the election wasn't free and fair as many people believed ...u are the one who needs to watch it again
Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by etrouble: 6:30am On May 05, 2019
CanineOfJackal:

I pity Tinubu

Sorry, please who used and dumped the three million people that were sacrificed during the senseless war you declared? You think Abiola should have declared war and run away like Ojukwu?
Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by etrouble: 6:31am On May 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

The answer is in your English or is it Igbo Language you wrote up there?
Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by etrouble: 6:32am On May 05, 2019
CanineOfJackal:

Who and who collected money to sacrifice three million Igbos to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara between 1967 and 1970?
Re: The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria. by mightyhaze: 6:46am On May 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
it will take your generation a century to achieve what this man achieved.
typical foolish almajiri. keep fooling yourself

(1) (Reply)

Picture Bad Flood In Owerri Today / Sowore’s Arrest: Revolution Is A Harsh Word — Apostle Suleman / Quick Biography Of All 43 New Ministers + Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.