Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

"Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram (39325 Views)

Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian / Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) / Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:46am On May 05, 2019
obiekunie1:
i still dont understand what will make an igbo man join the Nigerian Army despite the obvious and clear bias against them!

check very well and you will see that this brother has been in the war front for more than 3 years and yet they pack their aboki and afonja soldiers down to the south to be terrorizing and brutalizing civilians while they send our igbo brothers to their norther wastelands - areas where they hav no idea of the terrain and leave them to fight their fully armed islamic northern terrorist without weapon!

Nigerian soldiers sent to the front come from all tribes.

And that includes a lot of abokis too. And many of them die as well.

The other day, we were mourning the death of an aboki here...who while he was alive was a terror to the Bokoist.

Unless you have statistics to back up your claim...stop lying, and grow up.

5 Likes

Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by IkpuMmadu: 8:47am On May 05, 2019
obiekunie1:
i still dont understand what will make an igbo man join the Nigerian Army despite the obvious and clear bias against them!

check very well and you will see that this brother has been in the war front for more than 3 years and yet they pack their aboki and afonja soldiers down to the south to be terrorizing and brutalizing civilians while they send our igbo brothers to their norther wastelands - areas where they hav no idea of the terrain and leave them to fight their fully armed islamic northern terrorist without weapon!

my brother! i have just one advice for you - PLEASE LEAVE THE NIGERIAN ARMY NOW!

YOU MAY NOT BE TOO LUCKY THE NEXT TIME THEY DEPLOY YOU!

It's simple, they are war tasted ! Why leave the army? Army is a noble profession! It's cool only if you are educated

2 Likes

Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by CORRECTMAN788: 8:57am On May 05, 2019
Mariangeles:
It would take more than courage to become a soldier .
Selfless service to humanity .

My brother, Capt Ogidi(38yrs) was not this lucky as the bastards cut short his life in November 18, 2018 Metele attack.

May merciless thunder, thunder wey no get joy fire Nigeria state. Amen
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by DAYOODS(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2019
As the man matter don enter news now,I pray they don't send you back to Sambisa forest again for being too happy celebrating while others are crying for lost ones to Boko Haram .#Moderacy.

1 Like

Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by omenkaLives(m): 8:59am On May 05, 2019
stefanweeks:
The woman just dey happy

Her Congo will be shinned properly tonight grin
Lmao! grin grin

Is there a way congos are shined *improperly*? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by DAYOODS(m): 8:59am On May 05, 2019
CORRECTMAN788:

My brother, Capt Ogidi(38yrs) was not this lucky as the bastards cut short his life in November 18, 2018 Metele attack.

Lol bros you dey vex : grin
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by Hexilon: 9:00am On May 05, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Ibo man... Na you them send to go fight bokoharam while all the Aboki soldiers dey Lagos dey enjoy.

Them say "Na what to do, make Isan man join police.. cry
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by Mariangeles(f): 9:08am On May 05, 2019
CORRECTMAN788:

So sorry man... embarassed
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by biggy00000(m): 9:08am On May 05, 2019
matify83:
Hmmmm!

Happy for him even though we weren't this fortunate.

Sorry about your loss.

1 Like

Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by BabbanBura(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2019
adadike:
I thank God for you, fine man with better family. I pray for my friend that is still there and all other Igbos/ Christians there fighting a war that shouldn't be in the first place., God will see you through and protect you from the sword of d wicked. Amen.

'Armful' amen on your chest to your prayers
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by Stealthwaterz(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2019
stefanweeks:
The woman just dey happy

How You take know if the congo no been dey active-service-while-away?, fear army wife o. They can collect heterogeneous cassavas without discrimination.

2 Likes

Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by Jzbabel: 9:16am On May 05, 2019
N2,500 for N5,000. This one is here to stay. In case you haven't noticed, the season is upon us again. The earlier the better. Open telegram, search for moneybag2_5 and join grin
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by wambosamuel1980: 9:17am On May 05, 2019
God pass them enjoy yourself.
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by AAA593: 9:21am On May 05, 2019
stefanweeks:
The woman just dey happy

Brother u no well o angry grin
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by owila4luv(m): 9:28am On May 05, 2019
matify83:
Hmmmm!

Happy for him even though we weren't this fortunate.
sorry dear, the lord is your strenght
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by SaturnNick(m): 9:28am On May 05, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Ibo man... Na you them send to go fight bokoharam while all the Aboki soldiers dey Lagos dey enjoy.
I tell you bro.
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by namiji2598: 9:29am On May 05, 2019
NIGERIAn army no be work,,my father has already done his own and I can never make such mistake
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by BonPatrick(m): 9:36am On May 05, 2019
They will soon kill him sha

Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by Quality20(m): 9:38am On May 05, 2019
stefanweeks:
The woman just dey happy
why are u like this na
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by Hoodbilonia: 9:55am On May 05, 2019
Neva trust a soldiers wife
They fuc out a lot
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by XaviDayo(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2019
Thank God u back. Sharp sharp go and resign pls. Start business . Naija not worth dying for.
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by skyfather09(m): 10:05am On May 05, 2019
las las him go still go back so...
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by ikennamadu1(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2019
CaptainStephen:
This is an unfortunate and disappointing comment, the men fighting side by side see one another as brothers not by tribal affiliation which you want to stroke here.
And who told you uninformed fellow we fight without weapons, what do you know ? Leave the Army ! for who ? for scum cowards like you abi ? I suggest you keep your mouth shut when you have nothing to say.

Very obvious you are a product of shallow and unexposed upbringing.

If you are military man... Take this from me... Those in defence headquarters have no iota of respect for the southern race... What that dude wrote there is nothing but the goddamn bleeping truth.. Don't conceal any shit cuz you are a military man... Buratai don't know anything like family among soldiers.. Down south hausa and fulani soldiers are everywhere... I stay in katsina.. But was born in pH... Leave all this brotherly shit... Those niggas don't love us.. Period

1 Like

Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by Zinonaira: 10:15am On May 05, 2019
paix:
Happy survival my friend. May God continue to bless the sweat of your labour.
AMEN
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by bigiyaro(m): 10:21am On May 05, 2019
stefanweeks:
The woman just dey happy
u may be surprised.....
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by crackhouse(m): 10:27am On May 05, 2019
stefanweeks:
The woman just dey happy

the guy that has been shinning the woman's Congo will be in severe pains right now..
But not to worry Bro, dude will soon go back to the war zone and you will resume ur work again soonest.
Just exercise patience

1 Like

Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by RemiTinubu(f): 10:31am On May 05, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Lmao! grin grin

Is there a way congos are shined *improperly*? grin cheesy
[/s]
Nonsense
go and marry
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by adejabs(m): 10:34am On May 05, 2019
Welcome back, gallant soldier!..God will cont to protect d remaining soldiers in the war front..I salute ur patriotism
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by Babaj02: 10:43am On May 05, 2019
God blessings to you and your family bro. Enjoy
Re: "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram by mechanics(m): 10:54am On May 05, 2019
God kept him alive throughout is sojourn in a foreign land.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads / Police Bans Biafran Flag In Delta State, Warns IPOB / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Controls Traffic Under The Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.