Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike (13672 Views)

Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by anambraamaka: 8:52am On May 05, 2019
Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by Mace0lane: 9:09am On May 05, 2019
Taking advantage of anyone is a crime punishable under Nigeria law. Telling, cos you obviously do not know

GraGra247:
Moreover is this matter a question of rape or being "taken advantage of". Cos both of them are two completely different things.

A lady that gave consent to sex by omission or commission cannot complain of being taken advantage of.

If a movie director asked for sex for a role, your duty as a lady is to say "No" and walk away or even report him.

If you gave in to his demand, you have no reason to complain about "being taken advantage of" or rape. It's that simple.

There should be a clear definition in order to avoid confusion.
Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by GraGra247(m): 9:14am On May 05, 2019
Mace0lane:
Taking advantage of anyone is a crime punishable under Nigeria law. Telling, cos you obviously do not know

Please show me, I'm ignorant. And while at it define "taking advantage".
Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by grandstar(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2019
GraGra247:
Mumu you have all the money and yet behave like a truant. You disrespect ladies and tie them in tow on a dogs leash and drag them around in events in full public glare, yet you have the guts to accuse anybody of taking "advantage of ladies".

Coming from the commander in chief of taking advantage of ladies, I find it laughable.

Its only comparable to the devil incarnate Tonto who will unleash venom, unforgiveness and death on everyone and next day Preach perfection and forgiveness and speak in tongues still with her filthy character unchanged.

I too felt the way about Pretty Wife in regard of his disrespect to women. But again, I realise he did it for publicity. I probably would have never known who he was but for that.
Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by GraGra247(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2019
grandstar:

I too felt the way about Pretty Wife in regard of his disrespect to women. But again, I realise he did it for publicity. I probably would have never known who he was but for that.

If he can do that then he has no right to criticize those doing the same thing. There are many good ways to gain publicity.
Re: Unlike Music Video Directors, Only A Girl Accused Me Of Rape – Pretty Mike by ThePreachersSon: 9:55pm On May 05, 2019
Them accuse you abi them no accuse you? Yes! You are one of them, OYO let us hear word. The way he talk am, be like say he rape the girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Receiving Her Award (photo) / Omoni Oboli Shares Family Photo Amidst Court Injunction / Beyonce Supports Gay Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.