Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana (21932 Views)

Yoruba Ronu: Your Son Has Turned Nigeria's Economy Into A Desert - Buhari Ahmed / Look At What APC Have Turned Nigeria To (photo) / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria To The Headquarters Of Fulanis In Africa - Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana by Stillthebest: 10:43am On May 05, 2019
kabarka:

our people say anybody who does not undetstand the proverb said to him,his mothers dowry is in vain.

simple jokes
Re: APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana by Stillthebest: 10:43am On May 05, 2019
kabarka:

our people say anybody who does not undetstand the proverb said to him,his mothers dowry is in vain.

Our people say anyone who doesn't understand joke his father's training on him is in vain
Re: APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana by Reference(m): 11:24am On May 05, 2019
Happy people have started waking up to the sinking ship of state. Whether they understand the real problems of Nigeria, and if they have a clue as to what the potential solutions are.
Re: APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana by biztip: 11:29am On May 05, 2019
how can buhari who is not a modern man bring about a modern nigeria
Re: APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana by poseidon12: 11:39am On May 05, 2019
Good one from Falana. But Falana is always talking from both sides of his mouth. Never consistent. I bet he still voted for the criminal and tribalist Buhari.
Re: APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana by poseidon12: 11:42am On May 05, 2019
arantess:
Good morning sir

Exactly.
Re: APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana by poseidon12: 11:45am On May 05, 2019
phildee77:
IS IT NOW PEOPLE ARE SEEING THE INCOMPETENCE OF MR PRESIDENT? AT LEAST WHAT WAS EXPECTED OF NIGERIANS AND PEOPLE LIKE FALANA WAS TO SAY ALL THESE THINGS BEFORE THE 2019 GENERAL ELECTIONS. FOR ME, FROM DAY ONE I KNEW BUHARI HAS NOTHING TO OFFER THIS NATION, AT LEAST ITS GLARINGLY CLEAR NOW. THE TRUTH IS MR. PRESIDENT IS JUST THERE AND SOME FEW INDIVIDUALS WITH WICKED MISSIONS ARE BUSY EXECUTING THEIR EVIL AGENDAS. MY OWN PROBLEM IS THAT INNOCENT SOULS WILL BE WASTED BEFORE THIS MAN (BUBU) IS OUSTED OUT OF OFFICE.

Falana just woke up. Someone already greeted him 'good morning sir '.
Re: APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana by poseidon12: 11:50am On May 05, 2019
Ikpongiton:
this man sef ,always speaking with both sides of his mouth.

Exactly. I stopped taking him serious when he was stealthily supporting the illegal removal of the Chief Justice (without following due process). People should stop taking Falana serious. I won't be surprised if he starts saying the exact opposite of what he just said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana by poseidon12: 11:53am On May 05, 2019
kabarka:

What do you expect from a typical Buhari supporter. They are usually not bright upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana by ibknaanii80: 12:21pm On May 05, 2019
For the fact that that this government tried to suppress the press on countless occasion makes me wonder how bad they are. The press that brought u to power. APC naa badluck.

1 Like

Re: APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana by Masionreay: 12:42pm On May 05, 2019
Next level things!

Re: APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 05, 2019
Imoh555:
Painful truth....Nigeria has become a place of hunger, poverty, and ridicule under the buhari apc led administration.... I curse the day buhari became president.... I dedicate this ftc to all hard working Nigerian youths.... Excluding scammers and prostitutes
That's really cruel and unnercerssary, prostitution is a Lucrative and respectable job, ask nolywood actresses they will tell you

Scamming is a very respectable/lucrative occupation too, ask pastors they will tell you the same

1 Like

Re: APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana by Obec70(m): 1:04pm On May 05, 2019
Thought everybody has became deaf & dump! So suddenly he has realize that what we have militocracy as against Democracy!
Re: APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana by 400billionman: 1:51pm On May 05, 2019
Imoh555:

You reek of dumbness and stupidity... Everyone is not struggling like you are... I can swear you don't have food for breakfast where you are typing this nonsense from

Most of them supporting buhary are either driver , mechanic, gateman or generator operator. Driver who is driving his own car is even better.

Don't argue with these calibre of people. You cannot win them.

1 Like

Re: APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana by TheStarsAlign: 5:06pm On May 05, 2019
Is that not the Next Level you all wanted. Why complain?
Re: APC Govt Has Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic Says Falana by sapientia(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Oga.. You are an accomplice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council / The Dilapidated State Of Sango rd. Lagos-abeokuta Expressway(pics) / Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.