Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Anita Joseph Claims Lucifer Called Her His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Claims Lucifer Called Her His Daughter (952 Views)

My Head Got Anointing, I Can't Give Out My Hair - Anita Joseph Claims / Anita Joseph Claims To Love Jesus As She Show Off Hot Sexy Laps, Fans React / Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Claims Lucifer Called Her His Daughter by Ojinewton92: 7:33am On May 05, 2019
his ''daughter'' working to bring people into his kingdom.

It all started when Anita posted an open letter to actor Charles Awurum who recently slammed movie producers for featuring her friend, Bobrisky in their movies. Anita in her post to Charles Awurm, wrote

''Dear Sir you have no Right to lay curses on people that gave @bobrisky222 a role
So in other wards your saying he shuld not earn a living? Because say wetin happn?
Be ready
click on the link below to view more photos and continue reading through https://socialnoted..com/2019/05/anita-joseph-dissociates-self-from.html
Re: Anita Joseph Claims Lucifer Called Her His Daughter by Ojinewton92: 5:38am On May 09, 2019
Re: Anita Joseph Claims Lucifer Called Her His Daughter by mrgraphics01: 6:38am On May 09, 2019
na wa ooo
Re: Anita Joseph Claims Lucifer Called Her His Daughter by Ojinewton92: 8:44am On May 10, 2019
Re: Anita Joseph Claims Lucifer Called Her His Daughter by Ojinewton92: 11:29pm On May 10, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Kannywood Actor, Sani Danja Paid Dino Melaye Condolence Visit / Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama Throws Shade As She Shares Graduation Photos / Chris Attoh Speaks For The First Time After His Wife Was Shot Dead In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.