Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) (10417 Views)

How Many Months Salary Is Advisable To Use For House Rent? / How Much Is Your Salary? How Many Months Salary Would Make Up Ur House Rent? / My Workers Are Ripping Me On Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by ipobarethieves: 4:21pm On May 05, 2019
sad dem don exchange their destiny with kero,wrapper,garri.
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by Anijay1212(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2019
ipobarethieves:
sad dem don exchange their destroy with kero,wrapper,garri.
Destiny you mean?
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by ipobarethieves: 4:33pm On May 05, 2019
Anijay1212:
Destiny you mean?
thank u jare.I dmt crosscheck it.This LG phone nah one kind wahala
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 05, 2019
post=78125823:
Abia state indigenes voted for the governor they wanted..... They should bare with him.
He will pay soon o!
It.is well.
Not all of them
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by sage(m): 4:51pm On May 05, 2019
ushmanny:
And yet they voted in the Governor the second time. Let them enjoy the owing!!!!!

Nobody voted for Ikpeazu or all his predecessors like T.A Orji. They just manufacture results in a few areas.

They act with impunity because no matter who the masses vote for and even if the people vote massively against them, they still win.

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by Peacemaker5129(f): 4:55pm On May 05, 2019
Jesus of Nazareth weeps for these potopotor people and in the long-run Hausa and Yoruba would be blamed for their governors inefficiency

Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by Mummyimbecile(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2019
Ikpeazu is the most wicked creature that hv ever governed abia state,a useless flat.head that derives pleasure in punishing abia workers and pensioners,forgetting that the maker of heaven and earth sees all that abia workers and pensioners together with their dependant families are going through,and God almighty will not fail to pay back that fat toad who parades himself as governor with his rigged mandate back in his own coin

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by RichardKajola(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2019
Opinedecandid:
Nigeria sulks.

How can we be comfortable as a Theartre of Negative News each passing day.

However, what amazes me the most is that I don't have the flair to run out of here.

I don't know if I'm the only Nigerian who doesn't feel like going anywhere else, but staying back here to turn the 'sulking' to 'salting'.
You are not oo. Going abroad doesn't really interest me
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by RichardKajola(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2019
post=78125823:
Abia state indigenes voted for the governor they wanted..... They should bare with him.
He will pay soon o!
It.is well.
As a Nigerian, you should know that election result doesn't reflect the mind or who the people voted for.

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by yunzy(m): 5:38pm On May 05, 2019
yesterday I was busy calling for the ogahnization of Abia you dey busy the fetch kerosene....
now you are crying
kitikpa gba gbuo gi there
anuohia

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by RemiTinubu(f): 5:59pm On May 05, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Change the name from Abia to Lagos or Ondo or Ogun or Osun or Ekiti if you want to see traffic on the thread.

Ebos are TOTALLY unconcerned about what happens on their enclave.

What a crying shame.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by SEGLIZ: 6:11pm On May 05, 2019
still you guys, voted him even when you knew this. reward for blind hatred for no reason, other candidates presented themselves but for not being pdp candidate you denied them.
I'm not here concluding they are better or they would do better but truth is they might come in to make difference.

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by Jaideyone(m): 6:19pm On May 05, 2019
Karatum:

Nigeria Hulks grin

Ikpeazu as a governor should be in APC. He is a disgrace to Ndigbo, PDP and sensible politicians
clown... the other failures before him too were APC members right? your brothers were busy concentrating on osun state while ikpeazu is owing your parents 1yr salary back at home. smh
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by phkka1(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2019
INEC gave him certificate of return even when other political parties were complaining that he rigged the election.

The next news you will hear now is the NLC chairman who exposed him is death. Ikpeazu's killer squad will go after him now.
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by mechanics(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2019
hmmmm, and he was e re-elected? nawa o
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by mechanics(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2019
hmmmm, and he was e re-elected? nawa o
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by Anijay1212(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2019
ipobarethieves:
thank u jare.I dmt crosscheck it.This LG phone nah one kind wahala
No wahala bro.
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 05, 2019
Jaideyone:
clown... the other failures before him too were APC members right? your brothers were busy concentrating on osun state while ikpeazu is owing your parents 1yr salary back at home. smh

Ur skull miner father in ogbomosho is the bigger clown.
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by Guyman02: 8:25pm On May 05, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:
But you people voted him back as a governor after sharing kerosene. Make una no lament.
He won the same way Gandollars won his reelection by rigging
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by Jaideyone(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2019
Karatum:

Ur skull miner father in ogbomosho is the bigger clown.
I can't expect better from you after all you wake your parents with sliding tackle grin
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 05, 2019
Jaideyone:
I can't expect better from you after all you wake your parents with sliding tackle grin

Go help ur father hack off his next victim's head. It's your family biz after all
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by ogmask: 8:50pm On May 05, 2019
ushmanny:
And yet they voted in the Governor the second time. Let them enjoy the owing!!!!!

My dear, the voting took place in govt house long before the actual date. The rigging wey take place there na Baba
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by RexTramadol1: 9:55pm On May 05, 2019
You don't vote in a defaulter the second time

Don't you reason?
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by slowie(m): 10:14pm On May 05, 2019
ogmask:

My dear, the voting took place in govt house long before the actual date. The rigging wey take place there na Baba

And you people will come and be boasting here Lagos when your votes don't count at your home
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by Ofemannnu: 10:42pm On May 05, 2019
Metrixnews:
THE ACTUAL NUMBER OF MONTHS BEING OWED TO WORKERS IN ABIA STATE - NLC, Abia state chapter Chairman, Comrade Uchenna Obigwe reveals

Says: "Abia state Teaching Hospital are owed 12 months,
Hospital Management Board -10 months,
Abia Polytechnic (Aba) -13 months,
Arochukwu Technical -13months,
Abia College Of Health and Science - 12 months,
ASUBEB -6 months, that of pensioners is between 19 – 25 months.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdtFilz5z78

SOURCE: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/05/video-nlc-charges-abia-mdas-on-regular-payment-explains-why-abia-workers-are-yet-to-protest/
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by enomakos(m): 11:57pm On May 05, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
and they voted ikpeazu when there was otti of apga or uche ogah of Apc...what kind of society is this that we keep reinforcing failure...
do our votes count in Nigeria?
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:02am On May 06, 2019
Guyman02:

He won the same way Gandollars won his reelection by rigging
But Gandallor don't owe salaries even though he was involved in bribery.
Re: Uchenna Obigwe Exposes How Many Months Workers Are Owed In Abia State (VIDEO) by Jaideyone(m): 3:58am On May 06, 2019
Karatum:

Go help ur father hack off his next victim's head. It's your family biz after all
you are just a pathetic clown.

keep enjoying your ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayeni Adekunle Battles Depression, Leaves ID Africa / Labour Plans Fresh Showdown With 7 Banks / FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.