Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries (10417 Views)

Rumpus In Federal Civil Service Over Permanent Secretaries’ Deployment / 21 Directors Fail Exams To Become Permanent Secretaries / NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by kingsman66(m): 2:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday approved the redeployment of four federal permanent secretaries to various ministries.

Mrs Winifred Oyo-Ita, Head of Civil Service of the Federation (HOS), made this known in a statement in Abuja.

She stated that Alhaji Mu’azu Abdulkadir, Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Mines and Steel have been redeployed to Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.

“Mrs Georgina Ehuria, Permanent Secretary, Cabinet Affairs Office, Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (OSGF) was now deployed to Federal Ministry of Mines and Steel.

“Mr Aliboh Leon, Permanent Secretary Special Duties, Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation (OHCSF) was also deployed to Federal Ministry of Environment.

“Alhaji Suleiman Mustapha, Permanent Secretary, Career Management Office, OHCSF has been deployed to Ministry of Foreign Affairs.”

She directed that all handing-over and taking-over processes should be done on or before Friday, Sept. 28, 2018

http://thenationonlineng.net/fg-redeploys-permanent-secretaries/

Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by jefdr001: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Okk
Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by SokoDobo: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ok, good
Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by Tundeobama(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
i need a baby mama outside Nigeria usa or Canada préfared.Check my profile to add up
Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
sad
Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by kpo4real: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
Please me too need one for my ministry here oooo.
no foget me.
Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by Akosbaba(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
Wetin wan talk for this kind topic now. Shey na to commend FG or criticise?
Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by Omololu001: 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tundeobama:
i need a baby mama outside Nigeria usa or Canada préfared.Check my profile to add up
Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Aboki to foreign affairs?

I don't know if matters, but I just had to cry foul.

Nothing Buhari does is good anymore

2 Likes

Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by Gkemz: 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
I thought perm secretaries are career administrators. Why are they being shifted to another ministries? Buhari and Rochas have bastardized civil service.

3 Likes

Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ok. It is noted.
Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by FestusIrohigbe: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
shocked
Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by czaratwork: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
The foreign affairs posting got me sha.

2 Likes

Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by Najyin(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
I also need a redeployment to a better parastatal. This money too small abeg.
Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
Can they redeploy a permsec in health ministry to... say... ministry of finance? just asking.
Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by darocha1: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
This is not right. Well, they know best
Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by nwaanambra1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2018

“Mr Aliboh Leon, Permanent Secretary Special Duties, Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation (OHCSF) was also deployed to Federal Ministry of Environment.

chai! this mr. leo has been in service since the 80s fa!

headed ICT department in FCDA far back and he is till in service!

this people no dey tire! thats why unemployment too much every where! the old ones no dey ever retire unless they are forced out!

ask him his age now and he will still claim 50-something! viva forever!

1 Like

Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by sexyanyabubakar(f): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
Gkemz:
I thought perm secretaries are career administrators. Why are they being shifted to another ministries? Buhari and Rochas have bastardized civil service.

Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by Tundeobama(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Omololu001:
anything??
Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by raphaeladeyele: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
OK, good
Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by begwong: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tundeobama:
Are you a cultist? What type of red colors are on your shirt in your profile picture?
Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by samtin(m): 1:10am On Sep 25, 2018
Smailon Designs
Get designs for your 2D sketches and 3D models of structures and objects.
Provide me with your drawing specifications, superficial dimensions and sketches.
What you get
1. I will create clean 2D drafts with full dimensions for your drawing plans and sketches.
2. I will design 3D models from your drawing plans.
3. I will provide Realistic and Conceptual views for your models.
4. I will create High Quality Render for your 3D structures and objects.
5. I will offer source files for your designs in the following formats (.dwg .pdf .blend .jpg).
Get in touch

Email now to: smailondesigns@gmail.com
Re: FG Redeploys Four Permanent Secretaries by Tundeobama(m): 6:11am On Sep 25, 2018
begwong:

Are you a cultist? What type of red colors are on your shirt in your profile picture?
k will never be one

(1) (Reply)

Labour Plans Fresh Showdown With 7 Banks / Covering Up For A Mistake A Coworker Has Made: Would You Choose Losing Your Job? / Social Workers Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.