Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out (30453 Views)

Francis Odega Releases Daughter's School Name To Those Doubting He Paid Her Fees / Nollywood Actor Francis Odega With Wife & Daughter's Gbege / Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 05, 2019
david22uu:

I do not support his actions, but from the way d girl talk it was scripted... a 15years old can not compose such for instagram and find instablog
Then your assertions are wrong. I have met couples of kids in early teenage years who spoke (naturally) like sb paid them to.
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by OSUigboKiller: 4:15pm On May 05, 2019
[s]
jesmond3945:
This guy is an idiot, his name has already been tarnished.
[/s]
Do you have sense at all
?

6 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by udemzyudex(m): 4:21pm On May 05, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
from the comments I read here I can only understand why we have no jury system... The masses are humanoids devoid of common sense and pragmatic thinking hence they dwell in hypocritical illusion of being the holiest.. I'm Ara here!!!!

Especially that so called Oppa.

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by ashjay001(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
from the comments I read here I can only understand why we have no jury system... The masses are humanoids devoid of common sense and pragmatic thinking hence they dwell in hypocritical illusion of being the holiest.. I'm Ara here!!!!

Abeg, park! Na d same stupidity, full everywhere! If u read d list of pple let off d jury, in those so called saner climes, u go keep ur common sense to urself.

The world is just full of stupid pple, we'll have to negotiate carefully n pray, we don't fall victim or av to join dem!
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by Deepfeel(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2019
Lol this man doesn't no how to lie , someone that stabbed his wife and threatened to do it again and even kill his wifes sister, it was all in the video , weytin him dey talk now , his daughter is not even looking that well fed
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by bizzibodi(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2019
Odega u better gif her red card b4 she tells u to gerrarahia.
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by lomprico(m): 4:54pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:
Excuse you Odega, probably you meant your biological daughter will indulge in something that defamatory just for 'reading scripts' sake?
You must think we are stupid!
Now, here you go yapping'bout some money you gave her for land purchase like it concerns the issue at hand. Don't you people keep secrets? Perhaps, the non-refund status of the money and the no-land-to-be-seen remark has justified why you have chosen to let them suffer pain.
I am made to believe you have brought your Nollywood lifestyle into your family life.

Is he the first celeb to have issues with his wife?
Is he the first celeb to stop catering for his kid?

Why u dey attack the man like this?
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by jesmond3945: 4:54pm On May 05, 2019
OSUigboKiller:
[s][/s]
Do you have sense at all
?
i think the guy is better than you upstairs.
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by OSUigboKiller: 4:59pm On May 05, 2019
jesmond3945:
i think the guy is better than you upstairs.
I think your own case is worse
It may be a brain injury or tumor...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by HMarshal(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2019
Truth remains hurting & inflicting physical pain on other humans is bad even tho we are tempted to no returns & sometimes do it..we don't know the real story & a lot of ppl calling you names here might do worse if they were in ur shoes, there are other ways to punish your wife than that...Jst sort urself
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by BossDante: 5:06pm On May 05, 2019
post=78125841:
Only a coward and a foolish man will raise his hands on his wife in the presence or absence of his little daughter.
Oga, don't be a tool of manipulation by women. What about the woman that insult, abuse and belittle her husband on the presence or absence of his children, I bet you don't have a name for them. I wonder why I'm even replying you, I have read your shallow and lame comments of how you support nonsense. APC trash, FYI- I'm not party affiliated, I just speak my truth so if you like you can come and waste your time to tag anything on me.

Happy Sunday. May God bless you with wisdom to know what is right and stand for it. Bye

1 Like

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by jesmond3945: 5:08pm On May 05, 2019
OSUigboKiller:

I think your own case is worse
It may be a brain injury or tumor...
yours might even be worse ask him he is far better than you.
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 05, 2019
Bad wife everywhere.
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by demzey(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2019
The way some women talk ehn.....I remember a colleague when I was serving, damn you will jus feel the urge to beat somebody child, whenever we notice she's about starting her infuriating statements, we'll jus start going into our rooms one by one
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by sharpwriter(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

Then your assertions are wrong. I have met couples of kids in early teenage years who spoke (naturally) like sb paid them to.

Even though what you said was right, but this Francis's daughter was reading her speech... Go and watch her video again m.. It's obvious.
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by romenna: 6:59pm On May 05, 2019
nsidible:
here is the video for those that might want to watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwPTM8vZ_3Q
abeg carry d video go.
D guy is broke sef.
7million land lol.
Wen my bro dey buy 15m land
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by Aiyk2333: 7:40pm On May 05, 2019
romenna:
abeg carry d video go.
D guy is broke sef.
7million land lol.
Wen my bro dey buy 15m land
you've obviously defined ur level of penury with this statement.. To have 7million as a nollywood actor u think it's easy!!!!!?? Aside extra curricular activities nothing deh nollywood
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by Dillion40: 10:23pm On May 05, 2019
Get one time and permanent cure for STDs and toilet infections. eg, staphylococcus aerus , ghonorhea etc..
You can't afford to miss this opportunity.
Very potent. Tested and trusted ..call/ whatsapp 08151454348

Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by od501: 10:51pm On May 05, 2019
post=78125841:
Only a coward and a foolish man will raise his hands on his wife in the presence or absence of his little daughter.

but when the woman turns to fraudster nko?
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by od501: 10:57pm On May 05, 2019
HMarshal:
Truth remains hurting & inflicting physical pain on other humans is bad even tho we are tempted to no returns & sometimes do it..we don't know the real story & a lot of ppl calling you names here might do worse if they were in ur shoes, there are other ways to punish your wife than that...Jst sort urself

Of which afflicting financial injury on the man is a way to go abi? The truth is, when the woman starts misbehaving the best thing is to return her to factory settings manually else they kill you on top.
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by vicadex07(m): 11:30pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

You didn't even watch the video. She was obviously reading out from something already scribbled down like a written speech
Re: Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2019
0ppa:
Excuse you Odega, probably you meant your biological daughter will indulge in something that defamatory just for 'reading scripts' sake?
You must think we are stupid!
Now, here you go yapping'bout some money you gave her for land purchase like it concerns the issue at hand. Don't you people keep secrets? Perhaps, the non-refund status of the money and the no-land-to-be-seen remark has justified why you have chosen to let them suffer pain.
I am made to believe you have brought your Nollywood lifestyle into your family life.
you should at least view the previous video and see that the little girl was reading from a script before jumping into conclusion, in as much as I'm against wife beating, i think the man is a victim of a bad wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbenro Ajibade And Uti Nwachukwu Look Dapper In Matching Suits (photo) / Korede Bello: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Are Consenting Adults / Patience Ozokwor, Alex-Osifo, At UNIMED Matriculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.