Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa (18923 Views)

Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job / Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo / Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Ronnieiyke67: 4:06pm On May 05, 2019
ghhbnb

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Topmaike007(m): 4:06pm On May 05, 2019
If that place is no longer good why not let them return to Nigeria
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ipobarethieves: 4:06pm On May 05, 2019
sad cc:Omenkalives,ipobarethieves, ipobarecriminals
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by naijajobx: 4:08pm On May 05, 2019
Sad
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Allee90: 4:10pm On May 05, 2019
If he is Igbo waste the Bastard

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by paris10: 4:13pm On May 05, 2019
2fine2fast:
I have lived in South Africa and I can bet with you that there are more Yorubas in there than Ibos; in the colleges, as faculty members and students. In hospitals, real estate and co.
I keep wondering why all the Nigerians killed are always Ibos?

Im still wondering.

Answer is simple. Yorubas go there to study and probably work for companies. The igbos aren't there for for studies or work for anyone. They went to take over the spare parts industry. Igbos are known to build mansions in foreign lands. SA knows these things and want to put a stop to it.

2 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 4:13pm On May 05, 2019
Nukilia:
Foolish Nigerians! These are terrible signs and I think Nigerians in South Africa have to wake up and defend themselves else they'll be killed one after the other till there's no Nigerian on the streets of SA
...or Nigerians need to stay home and put their so-called intelligence in developing their country so that they won't have to leave their country to be treated like social lepers in other people's countries,afterall,everybody seems to hate you guys,hell..even Nigerians can't tolerate Nigerians and trust me,I have seen it.
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2019
All Nigerian in SA should be stab since they don't know road back to Nigeria, people say they don't want you, leave them and come back home na! Na by force?
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by simplycarro: 4:19pm On May 05, 2019
2fine2fast:
I have lived in South Africa and I can bet with you that there are more Yorubas in there than Ibos; in the colleges, as faculty members and students. In hospitals, real estate and co.

Im still wondering.

Very true, I know one young Yoruba guy that is a big player in the real estate in SA, cool unassuming young man.

He will tell you that iboes in SA are mostly school drop out that only comes to SA to do drugs biz, prostitution rings and other sundry crimes

3 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ofuonyebi: 4:20pm On May 05, 2019
the case of this ipob man should be transfered to israel to enable their master..Kanu take appropriate action

2 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by simplycarro: 4:22pm On May 05, 2019
paris10:

Answer is simple. Yorubas go there to study and probably work for companies. The igbos aren't there for for studies or work for anyone. They went to take over the spare parts industry. Igbos are known to build mansions in foreign lands. SA knows these things and want to put a stop to it.

Lies from the pit of hell!
Igbos don’t sell spare parts in SA as such is a regulated biz unlike your Ladipo type of market.

Igbos are mostly in SA to do crimes

4 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Turffmann: 4:26pm On May 05, 2019
Countries like South Africa should never treat Fellow African members like this.
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 4:26pm On May 05, 2019
kheny12:
lazy ugly south Africans.I can't travel to south Africa,I prefer Kenya to that country.
The same Kenya you guys call "ordinary kenya" ? grin but now we learn that you prefer to be there than in your zoo? grin huahaha

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 4:29pm On May 05, 2019
The picture used here was used in another thread some time in 2017...OP!! explain

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by MrLuGold(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2019

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by kheny12(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2019
simplycarro:

Very true, I know one young Yoruba guy that is a big player in the real estate in SA, cool unassuming young man.

He will tell you that iboes in SA are mostly school drop out that only comes to SA to do drugs biz, prostitution rings and other sundry crimes
No wonder SA xenophobic them.

4 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 05, 2019
Nice, he is lucky he was stabbed in South Africa, Nigerian SARS would have shot him dead anyway.

May he rest Valhala.
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by AngelicBeing: 4:33pm On May 05, 2019
2fine2fast:

Im still wondering.
l asked this question few weeks ago but I got no response, but from what I read in various social media platforms, some of the death are connected to fraudulent acts / drug while others might be unconnected to criminal acts but as an individual from Nigeria that already has a dented image globally, it behoves you to conduct yourself with utmost care, low profile etc

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 05, 2019
God bless you gentleman.They are killed by fulani herdsmen.that is what Igbos want to hear.Igbos are pigs.nigerians are animals.we refused to face the reality.everything is either herdsmen/xenophobic attack.
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ayomide8990(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2019
Iblad0994:
Now this is getting serious. Are we sure all these guys are getting stabbed by South Africans or fellow Nigerians?

Why is it that almost 85% of these guys are of the same tribe?, some question needs to be asked and there is a need to investigate all this more. At least, SA people won’t know a Nigerian is from a certain tribe before they stab them, so why do they keep stabbing thesame group of people everytime.

Nigerian Government should investigate this more maybe there might be a solution to all this.

Note: I’m not bashing anybody or tribe , I’m just trying to let us see the fact that most of this things are connected one way or the other.

Boss,i like your answer because I have a Family in Johannesburg live their over 8 years now he never complain to us,even I am planning to join him Soon.
One Thing about will Nigerian is that.Will didn't like our self.

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by uuzba(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2019
kheny12:
lazy ugly south Africans.I can't travel to south Africa,I prefer Kenya to that country.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEQ42uUH43iQ4i2TVWWGzYhSPypwPHzye

If you have enough data, watch this series on YouTube. (If have like 3gb weekend bundle @ N500 with glo network)
The series explains the problems and issues of South Africans after Arpethied ended.
Believe me, that Arpethied happened to them, you will never wish it on your enemies.
They are so messed up and despirited. The whites will not go away. The black are just confused with their past. They don't know how to face their future.
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by kheny12(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
The same Kenya you guys call "ordinary kenya" ? grin but now we learn that you prefer to be there than in your zoo? grin huahaha
Idiot Na u go they zoo.Nigeria is better than many countries despite all the hardship. isi ewu Igbo.
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by MPESA(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2019
Iblad0994:
Now this is getting serious. Are we sure all these guys are getting stabbed by South Africans or fellow Nigerians?

Why is it that almost 85% of these guys are of the same tribe?, some question needs to be asked and there is a need to investigate all this more. At least, SA people won’t know a Nigerian is from a certain tribe before they stab them, so why do they keep stabbing thesame group of people everytime.

Nigerian Government should investigate this more maybe there might be a solution to all this.

Note: I’m not bashing anybody or tribe , I’m just trying to let us see the fact that most of this things are connected one way or the other.

Just reread the trash you wrote....

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Amuocha: 4:37pm On May 05, 2019
Useless APC
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by northvietnam(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2019
Iblad0994:

U r typing rubbish... SA r so back ward eeeeh... That they can kill u cuz u r toasting a girl they chyked b4 and the girl turn them down... Once they see u with the girl, to kill u go dey hungry them...

And they r way too lazy, just drink and womanize, that's their job...

If there light goes off more than an hour, u go see serious riot...

If tap water stops running just for 15mins, wooooow. A very good reason to riot and vandalize government property/loot stores of innocent people in the name of rioting...

Those fellaz r mad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by uuzba(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l asked this question few weeks ago but I got no response, but from what I read in various social media platforms, some of the death are connected to fraudulent acts / drug while others might be unconnected to criminal acts but as an individual from Nigeria that already has a dented image globally, it behoves you to conduct yourself with utmost care, low profile etc
It's the boastful attitude of igbos that causes them problems wherever they go.
Just do your runs and live quietly and stop bragging. Nobody will disturb you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Ogah Jumbo Ochigbo, Civil Defense Officer Killed By Police / Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building / Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.