Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa (18918 Views)

Hillary Okechukwu Dies By Suspected Suicide Days After Losing His Wazobia FM Job / Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo / Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ayomide8990(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2019
2fine2fast:
I have lived in South Africa and I can bet with you that there are more Yorubas in there than Ibos; in the colleges, as faculty members and students. In hospitals, real estate and co.
I keep wondering why all the Nigerians killed are always Ibos?

Im still wondering.
Bros I am planning to move to SA vice Relative Visa,in Johannesburg.i will like to ask you some questions.This my DM.Whatsapp +2347017051971
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by kheny12(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2019
ayomide8990:

Boss,i like your answer because I have a Family in Johannesburg live their over 8 years now he never complain to us,even I am planning to join him Soon.
One Thing about will Nigerian is that.Will didn't like our self.
I also have a family in SA and he's living and doing fine. Yoruba by tribe and got married last 2years and doing great.but why are some killing each others like chicken.
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by adedayoa2(f): 4:41pm On May 05, 2019
kheny12:
Idiot Na u go they zoo.Nigeria is better than many countries despite all the hardship. isi ewu Igbo.
Nigeria is not better than Kenya Sha, they're money get value pass our own
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by uuzba(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2019
Turffmann:
Countries like South Africa should never treat Fellow African members like this.
Fellow African countries are not passing through what they are passing through.
Yes, many of us were colonised, but the white people gave us independence and left.
Not so in South Africa. The whites are still there. They maintained Arpethied for so long, blatant segregation, treating blacks as slaves in their own land/village. Refusing them school, jobs,...
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by MPESA(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2019
uuzba:

It's the boastful attitude of igbos that causes them problems wherever they go.
Just do your runs and live quietly and stop bragging. Nobody will disturb you.

Yet you not making sense.
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by MPESA(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I really think there's a big problem in SE.

Yes, everyone has the right to migrate, but hardly will you see Americans, Japanese, Germans or Britons leaving their home countries.

What does that tell you ? Their homes have enabling environment to thrive.

So why does Ndigbo have to go out of SE and be ridiculed both inside and outside the shores of Nigeria?

This is not a tribalistic comment but i hope we have sensible young Igbo here who are future leaders.

Just like you typing this rubbish....
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 05, 2019
northvietnam:

U r typing rubbish... SA r so back ward eeeeh... That they can kill u cuz u r toasting a girl they chyked b4 and the girl turn them down... Once they see u with the girl, to kill u go dey hungry them...

And they r way too lazy, just drink and womanize, that's their job...

If there light goes off more than an hour, u go see serious riot...

If tap water stops running just for 15mins, wooooow. A very good reason to riot and vandalize government property/loot stores of innocent people in the name of rioting...

Those fellaz r mad

Let’s accept the fact that SA are mad, can you please explain why almost 90% of the people being stabbed are from the same group?

At least, we have other Nigerian tribe in SA right and SA people won’t be able to know a person if from a certain Nigerian tribe before they stab them.

What I’m saying is not from an ethnic sentiment or profiling, but I’m just saying government gotta start investigating this as there might be more to this issues than just random events.

3 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by MPESA(m): 4:47pm On May 05, 2019
Allee90:
If he is Igbo waste the Bastard

God punish you
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by MPESA(m): 4:49pm On May 05, 2019
simplycarro:

Lies from the pit of hell!
Igbos don’t sell spare parts in SA as such is a regulated biz unlike your Ladipo type of market.

Igbos are mostly in SA to do crimes

Say what you Know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by oyatz(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2019
Do you honestly believe all these your curses will come to pass?

Or you are only good in cursing people but your tongue can't proclaim blessings?
If your tongue can proclaim blessings and it will come to pass, can you bless your self and declare that in 2019, you will be greater than Dangote and it will come to pass?

mknigeriagreat:

FROM TODAY YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER MAKE MEANING AGAIN ON THIS PLANET. YOU WILL ALWAYS BEG TO EAT EVERYDAY. YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME WILL BE BEG FOR MONEYBTO FEED AND TO BUY CLOTHES. YOU WILL NOT KNOW PEACE IN LIFE. YOUR CHILDREN WILL SEE STONES AND CALL IT MONEY BY THE TIME POVERTY HITS YOU.
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by osusuallstars: 4:53pm On May 05, 2019
2fine2fast:
I have lived in South Africa and I can bet with you that there are more Yorubas in there than Ibos; in the colleges, as faculty members and students. In hospitals, real estate and co.

Im still wondering.

where did you lived in SA
Truth be told , 8 out of every 10 Nigerians here are from the EAST. am not debating with you, it is a fact. take it or leave it
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by AdolfHitlerxXx: 4:54pm On May 05, 2019
MPESA:

Just like you typing this rubbish....

Only a daft person wouldn't understand my message.

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nukilia: 4:55pm On May 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
...or Nigerians need to stay home and put their so-called intelligence in developing their country so that they won't have to leave their country to be treated like social lepers in other people's countries,afterall,everybody seems to hate you guys,hell..even Nigerians can't tolerate Nigerians and trust me,I have seen it.

When the home is hot and the street is harsh, going back is difficult.... Fight in the streets and save your soul
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by 2fine2fast(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2019
osusuallstars:

where did you lived in SA
Truth be told , 8 out of every 10 Nigerians here are from the EAST. am not debating with you, it is a fact. take it or leave it

I lived in Musgrave, Durban, KZN. 4001.
Bro, you just gonna say 8 out of every 10 you see on the street.
Go to the Universities, the hospitals, the multi Nationals, there you see the Yorubas doing their thing silently. That's not just a fact, it's the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by MPESA(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Only a daft person wouldn't understand my message.

Sure Because it's only do.t fellow can write such trash.
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:28pm On May 05, 2019
MPESA:

MPESA to his father:

Sure Because it's only do.t fellow can write such trash.

Ok. He's trash. So are you.

1 Like

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:32pm On May 05, 2019
Nukilia:

When the home is hot and the street is harsh, going back is difficult.... Fight in the streets and save your soul
Okay,just don't start uprisings in other countries if you can't start them in your backyard.If home is difficult the just accept whatever shenanigans that comes with your new destination.
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by MPESA(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2019
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Ok. He's trash. So are you.

Lol is that all you can come up with... Now you have been noticed do.t
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:35pm On May 05, 2019
kheny12:
Idiot Na u go they zoo.Nigeria is better than many countries despite all the hardship. isi ewu Igbo.
what's better about Nigeria?
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 05, 2019
2fine2fast:

Im still wondering.

I'm also thinking why always Ibo?

3 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Odinaka00(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2019
2fine2fast:

Im still wondering.

If truly you have lived in South Africa for years, you should have known that people die once it's a robbery operation, these local boys who 're mostly from Zimbabweans can kill you because of your phone.. They don't check your nationality, they kill both South Africans, this could have been anyone, as you can see they were after his car and unfortunately for the deceased guy they stabbed him.. This is not Xenophobia... Talking about why always Igbos that are killed, do you know how many Yorubas that have been killed in Yeoville just this year alone?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nukilia: 5:39pm On May 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Okay,just don't start uprisings in other countries if you can't start them in your backyard.If home is difficult the just accept whatever shenanigans that comes with your new destination.

Noted angry
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:53pm On May 05, 2019
Nukilia:

Noted angry
good!
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
The same Kenya you guys call "ordinary kenya" ? grin but now we learn that you prefer to be there than in your zoo? grin huahaha
if you do your research well, you'd see Nigerians prefer their countries over any other African country except those going there just to be seen as intl student and few others doing company works. The only tribe that goes about like a lost soul is our igbo brothers and reason they are mostly victims of all these incessant killings. They have a way of attracting unnecessary enemies wherever they go. The last time ghanaians locked up their shops here in ghana where as there are other tribes from Nigeria in same market who doesn't fall victim of the incident. It's just them. How many Northern Nigerians are scattered outside other African countries and other tribes? They are limited. It's only our igbo brothers, and we will keep praying for them so they can have sense to return back to their land and do something.

2 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Mace0lane: 5:56pm On May 05, 2019
You can’t prove your assertion and have been visiting SA since 2009.

SoNature:

I am not sure if I should classify yours as a triblistic comment, but majority of Nigerians in South Africa are Igbos
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by simplycarro: 6:14pm On May 05, 2019
MPESA:

Say what you Know.

Tell me what is not a known fact there
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by WebSurfer(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2019
2fine2fast:

Im still wondering.
You are lying publicly brother.. why
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by bigcasava1(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2019
afroniger:
leave that god forsaken country and stop lamenting.

https://punchng.com/another-nigerian-stabbed-to-death-in-south-africa/
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Sagay212: 8:40pm On May 05, 2019
South Africans killing umu iPods that want to help them deverope their countly.. South aflicans are jearous... we umu iPods will.buy all the ploperties in their countly

2 Likes

Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Reeses: 12:17am On May 06, 2019
The amount of hatred you guys are exhibiting in here makes me sad and scared to ever come back to Nigeria and this same people are the one complaining about Racism over here .I will rather stay here with the racism than to come back to you ugly souls..
Re: Okechukwu Henry: Nigerian Stabbed To Death In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 9:02am On May 06, 2019
IntrovertedK:
if you do your research well, you'd see Nigerians prefer their countries over any other African country except those going there just to be seen as intl student and few others doing company works. The only tribe that goes about like a lost soul is our igbo brothers and reason they are mostly victims of all these incessant killings. They have a way of attracting unnecessary enemies wherever they go. The last time ghanaians locked up their shops here in ghana where as there are other tribes from Nigeria in same market who doesn't fall victim of the incident. It's just them. How many Northern Nigerians are scattered outside other African countries and other tribes? They are limited. It's only our igbo brothers, and we will keep praying for them so they can have sense to return back to their land and do something.
I wouldn't know what igbo looks like,what I do know though is that all the countries of the world always complain about rise in human-trafficking,drugs,prostitution,and so on when Nigerians start overpopulating their societies.You can pin the blame on a particular tribe if want but these people rep Nigeria,igbo or not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Flee Benue Community, As Fulani Herdsmen Attack & Injure Many (Photos) / Navy Arrests 17 Sea Pirates In Akwa Ibom, Destroys 15 Militant Camps / Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.