Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods (7665 Views)

Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God / African Demigods (story Of Gods And Men. Series 1) / A Tale of Gods And Monsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by skubido(m): 8:21pm On May 19, 2019
Tanks a lot for the update
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Devilpen(m): 7:59am On May 21, 2019
THE PAST NEVER DIES
Eri handed over three sacks of gold coins to the fat man, he had acquired a large plot of land which already had five large hut built on it and on the far rear he thought of starting to rear animals and put them for sale.
"You have to sign here" the man said and ordered ink and writing feather and passed it to Eri alongside with an agreement scroll.
After the agreement was made, Eri received the necessary document and left with his son.
"I hear some rumors" the man said and Eri halted to listen to him.
"What? "
"You are from the lineage of the gods" The man said and after some minutes without getting any reply he continued "Be care not to step on our feet here"
"Have you forgotten, we liberated you from Adele " Eri said and walked towards the man.
"Am just saying"
"You couldn't free yourself from a mere human, what makes you think you can step in a god " Eri asked and placed his hand on the man's chest, who by now was sweating profusely.
"Ife" IRETI called from outside the hut, knowing fully well, what was going inside.
Eri took another dreadful look at the man and then smiled, all he needed was fear to be built in him and that was already successful.
----
----
Emi rode with Kokoro who was already exhausted from the hot sun accompanied with the heat the desert sand emitted.
"How much farther? " Emi asked still seeing the vast desert before them
"Before noon, but am exhausted " She replied and leaned weakly on her horse.
"Here" Emi said and handed her water.
"Where we journey to is like the most civilized part where both white and black live in peace" She said
"It contradicts" Emi replied and knew it was part of Kokoro's sugar coated words.
------
------
Ajanaku within that very short time frame had acquired more than 30 hoolighans in his crew, doing the work of salvation, they now toured from one village to another, driving Adele's soldier out.
"Who else remains? " Ajanaku asked, shouting hard with his swords raised into the air, he brought it down with quick reflex he slashed two soldiers at the same time, splitting them into halves.
Cities where their King were already dead, he renamed them as Ayenireti.
"We have come a long way to give you freedom" He shouted and continued "We need no money from you, we need no food, but, you shall now be known as citizens of Ayenireti, and after the great war, we shall merge together, you shall remain here till your King returns from his long journey" Ajanaku declared.
---
---

tbc

2 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Devilpen(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2019
---
---
Kokoro's spirit lightened, seeing their destination distance away, she geared her horse happily. Emi hurriedly picked pace after her and in no time caught up with her.
"Calm, the horses are not meant for vigorous work like this" he said and slowed her down.
Steadily they approached the city, from calculation, Emi reasoned it to be almost a hundred times larger than Ayenireti, he now could understand how Adele had succeeded in getting the whites to do his bidding.
Entering into the city, the faced no hinderance as everyone moved freely to and from.
"Emi" Kokoro called out, drawing his attention away from his thought.
"See" She said and pointed forward to the billboard that had inscription neither emi or Kokoro could read
"Please, can you read out that sign? " Emi pleaded with a girl that ran around aimlessly.
"THE BOTTOM CITY " she read out, seeing the puzzled look on their faces she explained
"This part is where the poor reside, further is the gate that borders us and the rich and you can only enter if you have something of great value to offer" She said.
Emi dipped his hands into his gold sack and gladly handed the girl 10 gold coins and three silver coins.
"This could acquire us much" the girl said and dashed off another direction.
"You spend like you still have more" Kokoro said feeling jealous.
Emi only ignored her as he gently rode his horse looking for an inn to lay his head and rest.
-----
-----
Eri raised to stretch his back, so as to relieve himself from the ploughing of the field and making of heaps.
"Just a hundred and you are tired" IRETI said also raising up with her hoe hanging on her shoulder
"Ahh, well there is no competing with a god, and you only made 500 heaps, what's new" Eri said defending himself.
"and you did just fifty" IRETI replied.
"Where is Remi? "
"With the twins" IRETI replied and walked towards their hut.
"When are the hens and cows going to come in"
IRETI slowly turned back and replied "latest by noon"
Just then Ogunjimi ran into the compound sweating, he closed his right eye as salty sweat dropped into it.
"ERI!! " he shouted and staggered towards their direction.
They both ran unto him and rested him on the floor.
"The whites, Adele's army, are in town already, killing everyone, they are not here for slaves"
"How large are they " IRETI asked
"more than two thousand "
Eri looked puzzled, and said
"Ajanaku isn't around we need every hand on deck, go get Remi " Eri said
IRETI looked at him and spoke angrily
"I won't let you involve him in this, the more blood he takes the more vicious he becomes, we are not involving him" IRETI said and turned back only to see Remi standing some meters away from them.
-----
-----

tbc

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Devilpen(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2019
SWWIIISSHHH! Eri fired his arrows relentlessly, he quickly made his way to a high spot getting a better view at his opponents, he knew they were only here to bring fear into them even knowing fully well, they stood no chance, but ignorantly they followed blind orders.
IRETI freed her beast soul, which in form of a hideous beast, having three heads, on each head was a horn in the middle, it stood on four hinds, wings of an eagle. The beast snarled angrily, as different slash came on its body, it stamped it feet hard on the floor and charged furiously, each collision, sending about a dozen to the ground. IRETI held a soldier's neck under her armpit and used her other hand to hit hard on the stomach of the soldier, sending his back bone, out from the body.
Ogunjimi fell hard to the ground, and rolled dodging the swords that were swinged at him. The soldiers that attacked him, didn't relent and attempted to stab him. The soldier suddenly split blood from his mouth and fell to the ground, with white fumes coming out from his forehead. Ogunjimi slowly stood up, seeing Remi whose eyes were as hot as coal.
"Uncle, I thought you never loose guard" Remi said and stretched his hand to help Ogunjimi up. He effortlessly raised Ogunjimi to his feet and faded through him, Ogunjimi turned only to see Remi holding someone and splited him into two halves and shot something that looked like fire from his eyes towards the ones that attempted to attack.
Eri leaped from where he was and joined IRETI who rode on her beast soul.
"We have to drive them out from the village " Eri said and shot his arrows, as the beast rammed anyone on its way.
Remi elevated into the air, his body taking another shape, his body suddenly looked like it was coated with gold, making him look much glorious as the sun illuminated on him, he elevated the more as all eyes Now focused on him.
"He gets stronger everyday " Adeshewa said and halted her beast soul.
"What is he doing? " Eri asked and fired another arrow at a soldier that was fully focused on the sight before him.
Remi pulled his hands forward and immediately a whirlwind began to form, and it immediately dawned on his enemies that the life was at stake.
"Retreat" A soldier shouted and geared his horse out of the city. Remi moved his hands in a circular pattern and the whirlwind became even bigger, and he moved into the whirlwind, which moved furiously, and splited into almost a hundred more, it whirled furiously at the enemies, the force pulling them into it and what came out of the whirlwind was rain of blood.
"You have to stop him" IRETI said, noticing Remi was already going out of control, after he had uprooted a hut from its foundation.
Eri retrieved four arrows from its quiver and shot them one after the other at Remi. The first one missed, the second also both the third and the fourth.
"I have never missed a target" he said bitter and gave another four show again. IRETI moved about seven steps backward and ran with the speed of light and leaped into the air, she quickly grabbed an arrow that flew past her and dived into the whirlwind Remi was in and drove the arrow on his leg, and immediately all whirlwinds died down, but not without leaving a lot of damages on the huts, and on their enemies.
THUDDD!! ireti landed on the ground, boring a hole on the ground, cuddling Remi into her arms she slowly stood up, with the help of Ogunjimi.
She looked at Eri and he immediately knew what she meant, she now blamed him for what Remi did.
Eri slowly walked towards her and received Remi from her, without saying a word he carried Remi away.
tbc

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Evold: 1:54pm On May 21, 2019
These gods should focus on training Remi he is the only one who has a chance against the white enemies

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Mielekcezylil(m): 7:22pm On May 21, 2019
the cloud are white having silver lining though meant danger at times.
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Mielekcezylil(m): 7:23pm On May 21, 2019
those whites wicked oh.
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Bobosneh: 8:33pm On May 21, 2019
this story just dey burst my head ni sha
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by FlizBeauty: 8:49pm On May 21, 2019
This story is just the best
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Devilpen(m): 2:08am On May 22, 2019
CHAPTER SIX
OLD GIFT
Ajanaku returned back to the city with his band and headed straight to Eri's home.
Remi sat in meditation position alongside his father on a mat in front of their hut, noticing Ajanaku'spresence, Remi jumped to his feet and quickly prostrated.
"Remi, the great and mighty, I have seen your handwork as I arrived" Ajanaku said, and tickled Remi who laughed heartily wriggling his body.
"Father" Eri said and stood from the mat, "how did your parade go "
"thirteen cities liberated, lost two good fighters" Ajanaku replied "Remi, please get me water"
Ajanaku made sure he continued once Remi was out of sight.
"Your son gets stronger, and for his young age, that kind of power will only drive him mad" Ajanaku said, using his eyes to monitor when Remi would bring the water.
"Am worried also, you should see him yesterday, he almost killed us all"

"What are you doing about it? " Ajanaku asked
"I already started meditation with him, even him does not know all the powers he have" Eri replied
"Baba" Remi said and ran out with a calabash full of water, he mistakenly tangled his leg with the edge of the mat, which tripped him forward, throwing the calabash from him, suddenly everything seemed to have paused, Remi quickly grabbed the calabash and retrieved back the water, without any single drop falling ti the ground.
"Here" Remi said and handed over the wate to Ajanaku.
Both ajanaku and Eri stood speechless, then Ajanaku spoke and received the water from Remi.
"Remi seat down near me " Ajanaku said stating deeply at him and continued "Do you know the greatest weapon of a man is his mind" Ajanaku said
"How? "Remi asked confused by what his grandfather said.
"Do you also know when we all die, you will be the one to lead a million followers"
"That will be too much of people to control " Remi said smiling
"That's why at noon today, I will teach you how to use and control your powers and we will know what you are capable of" Ajanaku said and was relieved Remi liked the idea
"Thanks baba, that means that the man in white that I always see when I use my powers won't tell me anything about the great war that is coming" Remi said excitedly
Eri was speechless same as Ajanaku, the question that bothered them were, who was the man Remi spoke of, this great war has been from as long as they could remember, even King Iretiola talked about it, and lastly what else was Remi seeing and wasn't telling them
"How come you never told anyone till know " Eri asked annoyed
"Because no one among you all will be alive to witness it, at least that was what Obatala told me" Remi replied
"Go and get prepared for evening, rest so you can have enough strength to catch up" Ajanaku said.
Remi stood up and walked down to the part where they reared their cows to tend to their needs of any
"At this point we have to thread carefully, him seeing Obatala means something bigger than us is going to happen" Ajanaku said and patted Eri on the shoulder "I will have to leave now, I have things to do"
----
----
Emi toweled his face and walked into the room, where he and Kokoro had lodged. Emi admired himself in the mirror that hanged from the wall of the room, he hadn't changed much, at forty eight, he looked like he was still in his early thirty
"How do We get into the so called rich city? " Kokoro asked,and headed into the bathroom to also have her bath, tying a wrapper around her waist.
"I have a better way of getting in"
"Which is? " Kokoro asked
"Am going to sell you" emi said and faked a wicked smile on his face.
"Do they rear mad people in your family? " Kokoro asked angrily and banged her hand on the wall.
"What better option do we have, slave trade is a hundred percent allowed in there" Emi said and turned to look at her.
"Are you selling me for real? " Kokoro asked with sadness written all over her face.
"Yes, you should worth 100 gold coins, you are beautiful, well structured and full, elegant lady, I think you should worth more, if I sell you to sex slavery" Emi said with seriousness in his face.
"Am leaving" Kokoro said and headed back to the room.
"I was joking actually, but we enter with you as pass" Emi said and smiled at her.
----
----
Ajanaku threw a long pole at Remi, who caught it skillfully, rolling it with one hand, he moved it towards his back and bent a little allowing the pole to flow around his back and back to his hand.
"Nice move, who taught you that? " Ajanaku asked.
"I am paramount " Remi replied and smiled
"First thing you have to know about the realm is that, you have to attach something you love to the realm, so you can easily come out of it, before you kill everyone you love" Ajanaku said and continued "Now tell me, what do you love "
"Orun(Sun),my horse, father said I could ride it, once it's strong enough" Remi said.
"Good, now attack me with all you have" Ajanaku said.
Remi screamed loud raising the pole with him high in the air, and swayed it at Ajanaku who dodged it and spanked him on the head with his own pole
"To enter into the realm, you have to know what you are fighting for and the reason why you are" Ajanaku said and sweeped Remi off his feet.
Remi made a loud sound as he fell, Ajanaku almost immediately charged his pole at him "You have to be ready always"
Remi rolled into the air and landed steady on his feet, Ajanaku charged a thunder Bolt through the pole and fired it at Remi, who quickly somersaulted dodging the blot, another came at him and he made his hand into a circular movement, controlling the thunder Bolt Ajanaku charged at him and made it larger with more than enough charge he fired it Ajanaku, who was unable to match with the speed, the thunder Bolt threw him into the air, and stamped him hard against the ground
"Grandpa hope you are not dead yet" Remi said giggling loud.
Ajanaku strianed and managed to stand up
"I thought you were a novice, tell me you want me dead before my time" Ajanaku said and cracked his bones.
"Am sorry, you came too hard"
"it's a good thing, we will continue tomorrow " Ajanaku said and handed his pole over to Remi.
-----
-----

tbc

2 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Mielekcezylil(m): 6:06am On May 22, 2019
Bad remi, nice work devilpen
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Devilpen(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2019
-----
Emi dragged Kokoro right in front of the soldiers that stood at the entrance of the gate that lead to the inner city, he looked at them with the hope of then not recognising him.
"Or today isnt the trade day" He asked and pointed to Kokoro who was bundled tightlywith chains.
"Pass" A soldier said and signaled the gate to be opened.
Emi smiled and dragged Kokoro further, walking some distance he found a dark corner and walked her there.
"That pulling was too hard" Kokoro said and placed her hands on Emi's chest, running her fingers round.
"What are you doing? " Emi asked and slapped her hands off. "I have business toake care of" he said and broke the chains easily like breaking wax.
"Here, change, you can't move in this city with rags, they will grow suspicious" Emi said and gave her a clean set of clothes.
"Will you stand there staring or what? "
Emi got irritated and grabbed the hem of her cloth and tore it off, Kokoro could only grin, knowing she already was dealing with a mad man, a man that sees nothing as serious as it should be, some driving mad with revenge, that any minute of talking was a waste.
"Will you put it on, or I should help you with it"
----
They gallantly walked towards the direction of the palace, Emi wasn't ready to waste any more moment, his aim was, go in, snap Adele's neck, which will automatically force the white out, if the head is rotten.
Getting to the entrance, like they had already known they were there, thousands of soldiers appeared from every corner of the palace and surrounded them, the whites among them had long sticks with them that also had a long blade shooting from the barrel.
-----
-----
Ajanaku laid on his bed and quickly drifted to sleep, liberating cities was a very hard task to do, even harder for someone with no beast soul and no functioning Heart. Then he saw himself in a trance, right before him was a lady that backed him, Ajanaku walked slowly to her and found himself suddenly in a river at his right was a mermaid that sat on a stone still backing, her tail were golden, with black long hairs that reach to her waist.
"Yemoja" Ajanaku called out and the figure turned to face him.
"Beloved " She said and swam towards him
"Why am I here? "
Yemoja slowly transformed to her human form and within the blink of an eyes, Ajanaku saw himself sitting under a tree, beside him was Yemoja.
"Stop this mind game and tell me what you want"
"I want nothing, am only here to return to you what I took, a long time ago, an old gift" Yemoja said and placed her hands on Ajanaku's heart region.
"You are returning my heart? " Ajanaku asked with tears almost running from his eyes.
"Hmm, I vowed if you changed, I would return it even with a better one"
Ajanaku gasped and rose from his bed, sweating profusely, he placed his hands on his chest and could feel his heart beating, he smiled and tried summouning his beast soul, which came out furiously,flexing it's muscles, it had long being imprisoned, it even looked better, a lion with two wings full lethal.
"Come here" Ajanaku said and hugged it before channelling it back into him.
-------
-------

tbc

3 Likes

Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Devilpen(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2019
Please don't forget to also Vote and nominate, on the Nairaland Forever contest...
Please do good to participate...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by daddio(m): 7:13pm On May 22, 2019
Devilpen:
Please don't forget to also Vote and nominate, on the Nairaland Forever contest...
Please do good to participate...
Thanks

Link pls
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Devilpen(m): 8:37pm On May 22, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5198678/nairaland-literature-sanctuary-forever-contest
@daddio kindly ---->
Follow the link above to participate in the Nairaland Forever contest.
Polling and vote ends May 25, 11:59Pm.
Please kindly support and nominate.
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by skubido(m): 9:52pm On May 22, 2019
Tanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Devilpen(m): 1:20am On May 23, 2019
CHAPTER SEVEN
LINEAGE OF GODS
Emi held Kokoro's hand, all his senses in full alert, he squared a little and charged his beast soul out, the huge creature that stood about eight feet tall, emerged from Emi's body, it had rough spikes on it, with a face of a rhinoceros, it stood on all four hinds and snarled with thick saliva drooling from its mouth.
"Do you think you will get me unaware" A fat man said from the entrance of the palace and walked forward, beside him were three white skin men, with swords hanging from their belts.
"Adele" Emi said and his beast snarled angrily.
"Keep that beast silent, it is helpless in this case" King Adele said and continued walking forward and stopped at a safe distance, about twenty steps away from Emi.
"Your death is inevitable " Emi said and channeled thunderbolt round his body.
Kind Adele turned towards the entrance of the palace, with his staff in his hand, he waved it and hastened his steps.
---
---
Ajanaku brought out his beast and everyone screamed happily, Ogunjimi poured him palmwine into his calabash and passed the dog meat IRETI had prepared around.
"Is like am the only one who is seeing strange things for the first time" Bidemi said calmly.
"Stranger things happen" IRETI replied and rested her head on Eri's lap
"Grandpa, let's test your beast soul" Remi said and made his eyes flash white thrice, calling Ajanaku to a brawl.
"No, that won't happen, challenging an elder" IRETI said trying to stop them.
Eri held her tight and looked at her "Calm" he said
Ajanaku passed a pole to Remi and before Remi could grab it, he swiftly threw a punch at Remi who didn't notice it. The hit sent him crashing against the main hut, boring hole into it.
"Awwn" Bidemi gasped scared at what happened "hope he will be fine"
Remi bolted out of the hut, flying in mid air, he advanced a kick at Ajanaku and suddenly stopped.
"What's wrong? " IRETI asked and stood to her feet alongside others.
"Grandpa, is in trouble " Remi said, "he might not survive"
----
----
Emi gave a huge punch on the ground, allowing the thunderbolt to disperse on the ground, the thunderbolt zapped into the body of his opponent, turning some into instant dust.
Emi grabbed a soldier and tore his next away, he slid in front of another and slammed his knee against his face, sending the opponent some meters into the air. Kokoro screamed and did a back flip, allowing her two feet find a good spot on the neck of two soldiers bringing them forcefully to the ground, she quickly grabbed their sword and slashed their necks, a soldier aimed his gun at her and before he could fire, emi gave him a power punch on the head, shattering his skull and the neck bone, protruding out of the flesh.
The beast soul with little effort, it rammed into large groups of soldiers on at times tore the heads of its enemies, it stamped it's left front hind leg on the ground and charges furiously, as it moves it's head sideways, the horn found a good spot on the body of the opponents.
Kokoro rolled towards a soldier and stamped her sword on his leg, and immediately used another sword to cut off his head, feeling exhausted with blood stain on her face she struggled to fight on.
Emi jumped forward into the air, and folded his knees, his knees found the jaw of a soldier and still in mid air he rotated, using the under of his feet to kick a soldier on the chest, still in mid air he clamped his legs in the neck of another and made a back flip throwing the soldier forward against three others.
Then suddenly a loud roar came from nowhere in particular, he knew deep down the sound was nothing good, he grabbed the neck of a soldier, and faced the entrance of the palace, then what he saw next scared him

tbc
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Devilpen(m): 1:59am On May 23, 2019
-
"Remi what kind of beast soul do you have? " Eri asked.
IRETI summoned her beast soul and quickly mounted, same as Ajanaku, if they would get there on time, their beast soul was the best option.
Remi groaned, his neck vein shot out like they were going to burst out if he strained more.
"ride with father" Eri said and hanged his quiver on his back, with his bow in his hand, he sat behind IRETI and held her tightly by the waist.
Ajanaku mounted his beast soul, and helped Remi putting Remi in his front, his beast soul flapped it's strong wings, raising dust into the air, and slowly it elevated into the air, IRETI patted the middle head of her beast and slowly it began to run and steadily it gained momentum and it flashed running with the speed of light, also Ajanaku beast soul flew in the sky with full strength, as fast as possible they headed towards Adele's kingdom.
----
----
Emi crashed against the wall of the palace, and felt something cold running from his mouth, he placed a finger on the spot and looked at it, it was blood he spitted it and jumped to his feet.
If he had known Adele had signed a deal with Esu, he would have acted faster now only him had three evil warrior gods to fight with,one of Adele's warrior god dashed towards Emi, skillfully Emi allowed his opponent head under his armpit and held him by his waist and threw him away with great effort, he dodged the punch the other god launched at him and kicked the second one on the stomach, he used his shoulder to hit against one, and punched the other on the stomach and jumped forward, his two feet finding the right spot on the chest of his opponent, sending him against the wall, before the other opponent could recover, Emi yelled and gave him an uppercut that sent him a great distance away from him.
Kokoro supported her stance with a sword and used the other to ruggedly hack her enemies, side by side she fought with Emi's beast soul.
Adele's warrior gods, United themselves, walking with same movement they brought out their beast souls, which were technically demons from hell, they stood on two legs with sharp talons, same height as an average man, they had long Sabre tooth that seemed to had been painted with blood, with their skins as hard as rock.
Emi was already exhausted and had almost lost hope then, all of a sudden, the three beast that came at him flew great distance backward. A whirlwind formed before Emi and it slowly died down, revealing Remi, whose eyes flashed like hot coal.
GBIIM!!! Ajanaku landed beside Remi, with his beast soul before him, SWOOISH IRETI's beast soul halted roughly beside Remi right hand, and Eri alighted retrieving four arrows from the quiver, he placed it on the bow, while IRETI eyes were as hot as coal, and her beast snarling devilishly.
Kokoro quickly ran up to them, feeling exhausted she managed to smile.
Emi walked to them and they created space for him to stay next to Remi.
"You got my message thanks for coming"
Adele was gripped with shock, seeing the things that happened outside.
"If you want to live, now is the time to flee" He said and went out through the back door of the palace.

tbc

1 Like

Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by daddio(m): 7:47am On May 23, 2019
Devilpen:
https://www.nairaland.com/5198678/nairaland-literature-sanctuary-forever-contest
@daddio kindly ---->
Follow the link above to participate in the Nairaland Forever contest.
Polling and vote ends May 25, 11:59Pm.
Please kindly support and nominate.

We are to vote for you, right?
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Devilpen(m): 8:14am On May 23, 2019
daddio:

We are to vote for you, right?
no not yet... Just the four names that are listed.... Then later we will proceed to that part...
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Devilpen(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2019
---
Emi looked towards the palace and knew Adele won't wait another second
"You keep them busy, while I go after Adele " Emi said and dashed towards the palace. Adele's warrior gods and the beast souls began to run towards their enemies. Ajanaku handed a pole to Remi and they all charges forward with their beast souls.
Ajanaku beast soul, caught one of the enemies beast soul with it claws and flew high into the sky, while IRETI beast soul, with the speed of light, it rammed itself into the remaining two beast soul.
Eri rolled on the ground, using his knees to gain balance, he fired an arrow at one of Adele's god, who dodged it and looked at the arrow as if flew past him, before he could face Eri, an impact came across his face, throwing him off balance, Remi smiled at the trick and continued twisting his pole round his hands then to his back, and forth again, he ran and leaped into the air, and landed in front of another warrior god, and smacked his pole on his face, sending him some few meters into the air, Ajanaku caught the warrior god in the air, and smashed his head against the ground.
IRETI used her sword to slash at the third warrior god, who swiftly dodged it even as IRETI added her speed with it. He caught IRETI by the arm and was hitting her, then Remi swiftly blocked it with his palm and pushed the warrior god some meters away, Remi rolled his pole almost making it invisible, he was about whacking on the warrior god's head, then he stopped mid way and broke his pole into two equal halves. The warrior god was about hitting Remi, just the IRETI sent thunder Bolt at him, forcing him to his knees, Remi immediately, began beating the warrior god with his poles very hard, the god fell to the ground, with blood oozing from almost all part of his body.
Ajanaku's beast soul, swiftly flew down and carried another beast soul into the air, as IRETI's beast soul ripped the head of the last beast and each head of the beast feasted on the body of the beast.
Emi threw a thunderbolt at Adele and the three white men that attempted to mount their horse, the thunder Bolt threw them into different direction. Emi pulled Adele by the hair and like a piece of paper, he threw Adele against the wall.
"Kill me and end this" Adele said his head already giving way to blood flow.
"Am not the one to kill you, ask the villagers for mercy " Emi said and broke Adele's leg. Emi found a sword and held it by the tip, he threw it at one of the white men who attempted to run, the sword gladly pierced his back and came out from the front.
The last white man pretended to be dead, convincing Emi, just then Kokoro came from the palace and smashed a stone against his head.
Emi looked back and stared at Kokoro.
"The bastard raped me, and I couldn't stand the heat of the fight going out there " Kokoro said and walked towards Emi
-----
-----
Emi hanged Adele by the hand, in the middle of the city, one by one the villagers surrounded Emi and others.
"Mama, the Man that gave me the gold coins" A girl shouted happily and ran towards Emi, who picked her up in his arms.
"Who is he? " Emi asked shouting at the top of his voice and then pointed at Adele from where he hanged
"Stone the bastard to death, he took his wife and children out of the village and slaved us" someone shouted from the crowd
A huge stone came at Adele, then another, one by one everyone stoned.
"Please I promise to change, human god, please help" Adele shouted and slowly his fought for his life till he gave up the ghost.
----
----
Emi and his crew, alongside large group of people, both those Ajanaku had saved from slavery and those from Adele's kingdom, trooped into the ruined city of ayenireti.
Entering into the city, they were faced by white skin men, who mined the golds. Emi became furious and rage filled him, and charged towards them, only him laid waste to everyone of them twenty in number, then a figure approached from inside the mine.
"Gloria" Emi said as he clearly saw who it was.
Gloria stood speechless and unwillingly she dashed back into the mine, and suddenly fell to the ground, wriggling in pain.
Remi moved closer, clinching his fist tighter together, the tighter he clinched his fist the more pain Gloria felt.
"Stop " Emi shouted but was to late,as Gloria already gave up the ghost.
----
----
Emi looked at Ayenireti's new look, better than before, for once he was glad, for all what happened, right at the gate of the city. A huge sign post with the writing "Don't even attempt to invade "
Esu thundered his eyes flared up, and he hit his fist hard against the pillar the was closer to him.
"Stupid human, it's time to bring down the corridors of hell" Esu said and looked at the other gods that were present in the elders circle.
"Sigidi, it's time" Okunkun said and clinched his fist.
"No, I have better plans, civilization is coming in steadily, let's wait, just 25 more years won't kill us , we will give super abilities, In disguise with their so called civilization, what they make, is what should kill them" Sigidi said.
----
----
Obatala walked into the midst of the elder gods and spoke
"Orisa nla, has forced us to against our will, but we will continue to do the good we can, but we have to retain back the powers of the human gods" Obatala said.
"We will only make them vulnerable " Yemoja said.
"If thy continue to use our powers, we will be useless in no time" Sango said, "and who else has noticed our realm is dying, very soon we will be forced to live among men as deities "
"Only Remi has the pure power, meaning we can't retain back his powers " Obatala said and continued "it has come to where we can't stay together, all o: us now have to get our own worshippers, this realm is not only dying, it's dead already"
"What about the great war? " Osun asked
"We are less concerned about that"
The End.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Hamid7(m): 11:25am On May 23, 2019
Wonderful job Devilpen
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Devilpen(m): 12:03pm On May 23, 2019
Hamid7:
Wonderful job Devilpen
Thanks brother..... Grateful
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Blackween(f): 1:55pm On May 23, 2019
wow!!! although not so happy this story has come to an end, I enjoyed every bit of it

Thank you Devilpen
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Devilpen(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2019
Blackween:
wow!!!
although not so happy this story has come to an end, I enjoyed every bit of it

Thank you Devilpen
Am happy you weren't disappointed, after "THE DAY HE DIED" it continues with another title... I only want to create space between this and the new one.

1 Like

Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by tunjilee003: 2:56pm On May 23, 2019
very interesting story I'll Sue The author for being such a great writer
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Evold: 3:09pm On May 23, 2019
I'm so happy for Remi. He did good finishing off that traitor Gloria. Thanks for giving them success.
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by FlizBeauty: 3:49pm On May 23, 2019
Wow
Wonderful story
More knowledge
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by daddio(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2019
Thanks brother. God bless you
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by germaphobe(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2019
well done bro, in ur next work don't forget to mention me
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by Devilpen(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2019
germaphobe:
well done bro, in ur next work don't forget to mention me
alright bro
Re: Emi(spirit): Lineage Of Gods by moseph(f): 9:42pm On May 23, 2019
well done devilpen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fixer (A Short Story) / The New Man By Femi Ademiluyi / Sunday African Poetry Special: Agbor Dancer By John Pepper Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.