Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Tosin Silverdam Reveals What His Fromer Molester Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tosin Silverdam Reveals What His Fromer Molester Did (701 Views)

Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) / Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tosin Silverdam Reveals What His Fromer Molester Did by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 05, 2019
grin is this why he behaves gay

Re: Tosin Silverdam Reveals What His Fromer Molester Did by Lovelash: 12:59pm On May 05, 2019
You can go to see him and the wife, but please go along with two more people.
Re: Tosin Silverdam Reveals What His Fromer Molester Did by Lifestone(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2019
How do you know the lady is his wife?
Re: Tosin Silverdam Reveals What His Fromer Molester Did by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 05, 2019
Lifestone:
How do you know the lady is his wife?
grin shud be. Maybe the man has an issue and he was asked to meet those he offended
Re: Tosin Silverdam Reveals What His Fromer Molester Did by Biglittlelois(f): 2:09pm On May 05, 2019
Joromi12:
grin shud be. Maybe the man has an issue and he was asked to meet those he offended

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Tosin Silverdam Reveals What His Fromer Molester Did by anthonyuncle(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2019
don't go and see him o,
tell him & that his wife to come over to a secured location in ur area.
ensure u have some of ur friends around when they come to see u
Re: Tosin Silverdam Reveals What His Fromer Molester Did by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 05, 2019
anthonyuncle:
don't go and see him o,

tell him & that his wife to come over to a secured location in ur area.

ensure u have some of ur friends around when they come to see u
if na me. I go report them
Re: Tosin Silverdam Reveals What His Fromer Molester Did by Lifestone(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2019
Joromi12:
Too much Nollywood. Lol

(1) (Reply)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement / Healthy Sex Life / Blind Date Gone Bad?my Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.