Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) (52093 Views)

UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide / 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by engrelvis(m): 6:48am On May 06, 2019
CrazyMan:

You obviously don't know what depression is. When you're depressed, you wouldn't even want to be around people...you'll prefer to be alone.

I'm currently mourning a coursemate back in school who took his own life due to depression. His girlfriend told me he broke up with her and asked to be left alone...and he remained at that state till he took his own life.

Depression has nothing to do with sex...cos at that level sex would be the last thing on your mind. Imagine loosing a huge amount of money, and you go to the office the following week and you're served a retrenchment letter....on getting home your landlord is with thugs ready to throw your things out.

At that point would sex even cross your mind. You can even transfer your agression on your lover if care isn't taken.

Let's be realistic the girl who wrote about sex being an escape route for depression is obviously a kid and doesn't even understand what depression means...when she gets to final year and the school tells her her admission is fake and the school fees and accommodation fees in her account account gets stolen by fraudsters, let her think about sex at that point.

It's very easy to say things but when reality hits us, we'll understand that life isn't as easy as it seems.
U r right but life is nt always sweet .there will always b thorns. Always know people v passed through worse situations dan u.parents r so protective of their children these days.They practically do everything for dem.when such children r left alone (like going to higher institutions) dey r like fish out of Water. When dey encounter any tough situations ( emotionally or physically) dey crack.depression is also demonically induced

1 Like

Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by engrelvis(m): 7:03am On May 06, 2019
jcross19:
nothing in life worth dying for okay!! federal government took everything I have from me , friends abandoned me , my brother took my cash started building his house without my consent, my ex abandoned me and ran to US, I was alone on the battle , the storm was too heavy for me to withstand but still I never one day thought of suicide no!! man shall fall seven times and rise eight times. will death solve my problem? no! nothing worth dying bro.
dats is d spirit bro.advent of internet with their continually bad news is nt helping matters. Beside when a lot of people v problem these days dey "Google " for soln instead seeking professional help.this only magnify their problem.
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by OfficialSam(m): 7:08am On May 06, 2019
Yuceeluv:
So you are telling the whole world you ain't a virgin.

Oya clap for yourself.

Fine gal cheesy
I love them fair and pretty. Oya chop kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Alezy(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2019
khiaa:

Today is my birthday baby, I want a big kiss from you. cheesy
ur birthday? Wow. What did u do? Where did u go? kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Firstandonly(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2019
Neddstark:

Stop overhyping this shyt. Depression sometimes does not come from all your stated reasons. In Biafra war, why didnt victims end their lives in mass murder, since they had every reason to? You're making this bigger than what it is. I fought mine. I am still fighting it anytime I see failures but I see many reasons to keep fighting and be happy about. I didnt visit any church or doctor, I fought it myself. Happiness remains the biggest key to resolve it.
we are on the same page bro, i quoted u because u only emphasis about sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Champneys: 8:47am On May 06, 2019
Olalan:
She's obviously a small girl with little experience of what life could be sometimes. It takes the Grace of God not to slip into depression when faced with some challenges or situations.
BTW a depressed fellow finds no happiness in anything normal peeps feel pleasuring

Spot on.
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by jcross19: 8:59am On May 06, 2019
engrelvis:
dats is d spirit bro.advent of internet with their continually bad news is nt helping matters. Beside when a lot of people v problem these days dey "Google " for soln instead seeking professional help.this only magnify their problem.
the truth is that things are deeper than what we think most of them have spiritual influencer to their actions but society will not admit that because of civilization.
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by raphy(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2019
I always fall into depression myself when something ain't going right

I love reading on my spare time so I will try to be strong as I always do am an Orphan things get hard some times but ibhave to keep fighting like hell to survive nobody will help you.life can be hard sometimes .
stay strong everyone out there ...
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2019
Davash222:

She’s a small girl with little experience because she refused to give in to suicidal thoughts

Suicidal thoughts aren't only a symptom of depression. You clearly know little about depression and she's just ignorant.
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Greatzeus(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2019
alezzy13:

No mind am. She don begin dey sprout small bosoms so body dey catch am.

Most people tend to confuse depression with sadness. Which is wrong. Sadness is just a trasient emotional state that can be overcome by doing the things one enjoys, which is presumably what the young lady is referring to, buts it's not so with depression.

It a horrifyingly deep state of hopelessness so intense that the more one tries to come out the more it pull them under it's unyielding vacuum. Basically NOTHING will seem worthwhile anymore, hence the usual resort to suicidal ideations. Th4 the solution of simply thinking "about things one enjoys" is hogwash..

Such people require URGENT attention (psychological, spiritual, psychiatric) when they are identified. It's no joke my people.
Wow I gained something today.
I believe you, if the daughter of a former deputy governor can commit suicide,what is this girl saying. If buying stuff can solve the problem,I think only extremely poor people will be committing suicide.

1 Like

Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by khiaa(f): 9:12am On May 06, 2019
Alezy:
ur birthday? Wow. What did u do? Where did u go? kiss kiss kiss

Well it's 1am Sunday so I haven't started my official birthday celebration but I did party with my friends Saturday. My plans are to go to a comedy club next Friday, you know how much I love to laugh. grin Thank you for my suga it was so sweet? Right back at you. kiss cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Yuceeluv(f): 2:13pm On May 06, 2019
Are u two? tongue

crunchyg:

You are you one?
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by crunchyg: 3:19pm On May 06, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Are u two? tongue

Yes I am, I am proud of it, I know its had to believe but I can prove it to you
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by crunchyg: 3:19pm On May 06, 2019
[quote author=Yuceeluv post=78153239]Are u two?
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by jbblues24(m): 12:45am On Jun 02, 2019
Looks bold and appealing! shocked
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Nekib: 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:
She looks like this FISH dey call NGALA FInSH
good evening sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Baby Born With Teeth - Twitter User / Lekki Doctor Slaps And Flogs Nurse, Orders Her To Kneel Down / The Facts About Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.