Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) (52065 Views)

UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide / 16-Year-Old Ghanaian Female Student Commits Suicide In School Dining (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by RTSC: 7:44pm On May 05, 2019
So na prick dey give you joy?

You need to pray destiny discovering prayers, young lady.
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 05, 2019
She looks like this FISH dey call NGALA FISH
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by prettyliz(f): 7:48pm On May 05, 2019
Davash222:

Obviously, you’re under estimating the importance of sexx.

Sexx is one of the most effective ways of fighting depression. Research about this.
.I disagree, if God asked you to wait until you are married,it means she has the capacity to wait. After all God knows her better than she knows herself
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 05, 2019
RTSC:
So na prick dey give you joy?

You need to pray destiny discovering prayers, young lady.
98% of Female KIDS shittt their Brains out when they are immediately born.
Very my Claim
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by boniga(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2019
bluefilm:
Bikonu, how does it feel when someone says he is depressed?

What and what causes this depression bikonu?
You'll begin to hate everything, you hate yourself, your siblings, at times your parent. Nothing will look normal to you, you will see other people joy as sadness. When its so deep you will dislike your favourites, you wont laugh to funny things negative thoughts will fill the mind.
Bros depression no good oo
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Eddynut: 7:57pm On May 05, 2019
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by fof1: 8:00pm On May 05, 2019
Emmyloaded:
With tensions going on in the university of Port Harcourt (Uniport) about students feeling depressed and giving in to suicidal thoughts, several student bodies have began campaign to overcome depression and unyielding to the thoughts of committing suicide.

This development came after a dead body of a 100 Level female chemical engineering student of the University was discovered by her course mate in her room.

Now, students among themselves pay attention to those who they notice are displaying signs of depression.

A female Uniport student however have come out to say that no matter how depressed she is, thinking of things like bole, ice-cream, cars and s*x will delete the thought from her head.

In her words "when I think of s*x, how can I die?"

Watch video below
https://youtu.be/XRBHam9ojwoT

THEY SHOULD THOROUGHLY INVESTIGATE THAT DEATH OF D 100 LEVEL CHEMICAL ENGINEERING FEMALE STUDENT IF IT IS SUICIDE OR OUTRIGHT MURDER BY HER ROOM MATES OR FRIENDS...OR WHAT...?
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by CrazyMan(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2019
Davash222:

Obviously, you’re under estimating the importance of sexx.

Sexx is one of the most effective ways of fighting depression. Research about this.
You obviously don't know what depression is. When you're depressed, you wouldn't even want to be around people...you'll prefer to be alone.

I'm currently mourning a coursemate back in school who took his own life due to depression. His girlfriend told me he broke up with her and asked to be left alone...and he remained at that state till he took his own life.

Depression has nothing to do with sex...cos at that level sex would be the last thing on your mind. Imagine loosing a huge amount of money, and you go to the office the following week and you're served a retrenchment letter....on getting home your landlord is with thugs ready to throw your things out.

At that point would sex even cross your mind. You can even transfer your agression on your lover if care isn't taken.

Let's be realistic the girl who wrote about sex being an escape route for depression is obviously a kid and doesn't even understand what depression means...when she gets to final year and the school tells her her admission is fake and the school fees and accommodation fees in her account account gets stolen by fraudsters, let her think about sex at that point.

It's very easy to say things but when reality hits us, we'll understand that life isn't as easy as it seems.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:20pm On May 05, 2019
the way wey prick,toto and sex dy trend nowadays eeh
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by ecclize: 8:24pm On May 05, 2019
Depression is real
one common form of it is....
Someone trying to live a normal life; that is tryin to achieve on an average what others (peer group or counterparts) are achieving...
This form of depression is most common in school eviroment... Especially when u are the serious type...
Even if such a person did not resort to sucide... It can change ones view about life...
May depression never be our portion IJN amen
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by modik(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Forget these things. Depression is more serious than we probably think it is.

Chemical imbalances in the brain aren't a joke. Our brain is just like a computer that functions based on the information (hormones) fed into it (Only it actually feeds itself).

A depressed person usually feels he has nothing more to live for. Those things mentioned don't matter one bit. Even death doesn't seem bad anymore. But rather a way out to put their own body and mind and that of others at rest forever.

Once been there. Probably still am. Trust me, it's not nice.

Only depression <i.e. Mental hormonal imbalance), can make anyone doubt the existence of God the Supreme uncreated Creator.!
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 05, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Forget these things. Depression is more serious than we probably think it is.

Chemical imbalances in the brain aren't a joke. Our brain is just like a computer that functions based on the information (hormones) fed into it (Only it actually feeds itself).

A depressed person usually feels he has nothing more to live for. Those things mentioned don't matter one bit. Even death doesn't seem bad anymore. But rather a way out to put their own body and mind and that of others at rest forever.

Once been there. Probably still am. Trust me, it's not nice.

May God grant you peace and help.
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Amanew(m): 8:31pm On May 05, 2019
Yuceeluv:
So you are telling the whole world you ain't a virgin.

Oya clap for yourself.
U way de rant u be Virgin
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by uwabuwa888: 8:33pm On May 05, 2019
When u set ur goal and u are determined in achieving it, I tell u, u can not die....even love or hate nor betrayal, non can harm u...
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 05, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
I never feel depress for once maybe because I see life as a game that will end one day

I can't kill myself for what won't last forever
I'm shocked seeing this, that's because I thought I was the only one who saw life in that angle.
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by BABANGBALI: 8:34pm On May 05, 2019
How can I die when I think of suicide when tohyorsih and her moanings are always in my mind 24/7 365 days a year
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by oglalasioux(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2019
Yuceeluv:
That is all bro...the grace of God.

When I see people who show no remorse over suicide cases, I just smile.

"How can they kill themselves over this and that? Bla bla bla"; they rant...Only who wears the shoe knows where it pinches. Noone ever really knows what made them do it. Only God.

Suicide is not an option.
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Obec70(m): 8:39pm On May 05, 2019
So s*s has become food our teaming youths ate in the name of enjoyment? Who have bewitched this set of children almost from primary, secondary & tertiary institution all they could think of is sex! Let God arise and save our children from this damnation!
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 05, 2019
She's actually funny lol
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by samzy(m): 8:41pm On May 05, 2019
Its God oh.. I met a girl that sch in PH since we met she has been talking about suicide, and I have been there as a friend. We haven't met yet but she is a every good person and I notice all they need is love and attention..
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Bacteriologist(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2019
modik:

Only depression <i.e. Mental hormonal imbalance), can make anyone doubt the existence of God the Supreme uncreated Creator.!

No bloke, actually renouncing religion has helped me to climb out of depression. I no longer view myself as forsaken by god because of my inadequate worship and sins.

I tackle reality head-on and I see the right personnel for treatment.

Actually, Only fools with low IQ believe in mythical tales that have no proof.

Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Bacteriologist(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2019
Chi59:

May God grant you peace and help.

Thank you. Though I don't believe in a god.
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by BIXYBABE: 8:48pm On May 05, 2019
I am feeling depressed right now
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by modik(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2019
Bacteriologist:

No bloke, actually renouncing religion has helped me to climb out of depression. I no longer view myself as forsaken by god because of my inadequate worship and sins.

I tackle reality head-on and I see the right personnel for treatment.

Actually, Only fools with low IQ believe in mythical tales that have no proof.

Hahahaha,

If everything depends on something, no car without an Engineer, no Skyscraper without architect, yet you think the world evolved without a creator, your skeletal frame and cognitive ability was never designed and engineered by a Supreme being, whatever you chose to call Him, then, being depressed for such a fellow is inevitable.

Think! <if you can>
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 05, 2019
I love her voice and most importantly her standing bress
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 05, 2019
of depression hit u hard u will think of comitting suicide by all means.

depression is REAL

thank god am atill alive today
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Bacteriologist(m): 8:57pm On May 05, 2019
modik:

Hahahaha,

If everything depends on something, no car without an Engineer, no Skyscraper without architect, yet you think the world evolved without a creator, your skeletal frame and cognitive ability was never designed and engineered by a Supreme being, whatever you chose to call Him, then, being depressed for such a fellow is inevitable.

Think! <if you can>

If everything depends on something, what does god depend on?
See the flaw in your logic?

By the way, you seem glad that someone who doesn't believe in your god is undergoing a bad condition. Yet another reason to justify my decision -dumping religion for good.

Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by Fareedahlee44(f): 9:00pm On May 05, 2019
kaen1317:
Women can't live a day without Mr Peniis and they will be pretending.
not true
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by mekuso89(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2019
bluefilm:
Bikonu, how does it feel when someone says he is depressed?

What and what causes this depression bikonu?
Have you ever loved some one so badly or your job so badly and you woke one day and lose it and you feel the fault is yours?
Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by modik(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2019
Bacteriologist:

If everything depends on something, what does god depend on?
See the flaw in your logic?

By the way, you seem glad that someone who doesn't believe in your god is undergoing a bad condition. Yet another reason to justify my decision -dumping religion for good.

Your question about what God depends on is akin to a robot asking a robotic engineer how he (the engineer) came to existence or the current that drives him(the Engineer) . I can't be happy at your seemingly bad condition. Questioning God's origin is the direct result of such condition.
Lol

People have freewill to chose from right or wrong and such powers remain exclusively theirs without any question.

Little wonder Judas was among the twelve disciples.

Fixed!
https://creation.com/who-created-god

1 Like

Re: Depression: When I Think Of Sex, How Can I Die? - UNIPORT Female Student (Video) by flington4550(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2019
Olalan:
She's obviously a small girl with little experience of what life could be sometimes. It takes the Grace of God not to slip into depression when faced with some challenges or situations.
BTW a depressed fellow finds no happiness in anything normal peeps feel pleasuring
Nothing reach make you take your own life barh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno (photo) / The Facts About Condoms / Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.