Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

What Lady Say She Will Do If Her Future Husband Propose In Shoprite Or Airport - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lady Say She Will Do If Her Future Husband Propose In Shoprite Or Airport (1200 Views)

Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lady Say She Will Do If Her Future Husband Propose In Shoprite Or Airport by Dailyhappenings: 4:27pm On May 05, 2019
Lady shares on Twitter what she will do if her future husband proposes to her at the airport or Shoprite.

See tweet...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/what-lady-say-she-will-do-if-her-future.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: What Lady Say She Will Do If Her Future Husband Propose In Shoprite Or Airport by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 05, 2019
Say no and your life will never remain the same.
Re: What Lady Say She Will Do If Her Future Husband Propose In Shoprite Or Airport by Olalan(m): 4:47pm On May 05, 2019
Public proposal is a no no for me.......

1 Like

Re: What Lady Say She Will Do If Her Future Husband Propose In Shoprite Or Airport by BluntBlunt: 5:13pm On May 05, 2019
Olalan:

Public proposals are for immature show offs.
Re: What Lady Say She Will Do If Her Future Husband Propose In Shoprite Or Airport by xendra: 5:33pm On May 05, 2019
No, public proposals are suppose to be for men who are sure, and have held their woman down, not one pussy who has been screwing around thinking every woman is desperate for marriage hence must say yes.

1 Like

Re: What Lady Say She Will Do If Her Future Husband Propose In Shoprite Or Airport by IamD18: 5:41pm On May 05, 2019
Your future husband might not even have anything to do with Airport or Shoprite.

He fit even propose to you in Onitsha, under bridge, upper-iweka.
Re: What Lady Say She Will Do If Her Future Husband Propose In Shoprite Or Airport by lilmax(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2019
men still propose? in 2019? based on what, women are your oxygen? smh

if you throw a ring in a pool, you will have more than 10 women fight to get it

men throw rings, women/boys propose
Re: What Lady Say She Will Do If Her Future Husband Propose In Shoprite Or Airport by Biglittlelois(f): 6:08pm On May 05, 2019
I dislike public proposal, it's more like an embarrassment to me, it doesn't even make sense, intimate sceneries like a private dinner etc is more like it for me.
Re: What Lady Say She Will Do If Her Future Husband Propose In Shoprite Or Airport by mytime24(f): 6:43pm On May 05, 2019
Seconded wink
Re: What Lady Say She Will Do If Her Future Husband Propose In Shoprite Or Airport by Plolly(f): 9:17pm On May 06, 2019
Olalan:
hey dude how u doing happy new year. Long time no talk
Re: What Lady Say She Will Do If Her Future Husband Propose In Shoprite Or Airport by Olalan(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2019
Plolly:

hey dude how u doing happy new year. Long time no talk
Doing good, Trust you are equally fine.
Re: What Lady Say She Will Do If Her Future Husband Propose In Shoprite Or Airport by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:27pm On May 06, 2019
I hate eye service too, I like my privacy. On bed, inside the house or small eatery is good
Re: What Lady Say She Will Do If Her Future Husband Propose In Shoprite Or Airport by Plolly(f): 9:54pm On May 06, 2019
Olalan:
Doing good, Trust you are equally fine.
yes I'm fine

(1) (Reply)

Airforce1 / DOWNLOAD ZIP# Jeezy TM104: The Legend Of The Snowman 2019 / Video Of Secondary School Girl In Group Twerking And Dancing UNCLAD On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.