Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men (37758 Views)

Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 05, 2019
ednut1:
So what if he loses his job 2 weeks after marriage. The church has lost it
My thinking too, bro

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by ricon: 7:43pm On May 05, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
When I think of jobs on my desk, how can I die? grin
grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 05, 2019
crap! no SANE man desires to be jobless but for circumstances beyond his control.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by ricon: 7:44pm On May 05, 2019
This thing na different formula o, some married a jobless man but then got a job soon after. I don't think this works for everyone Sir.

6 Likes

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by AntiWailer: 7:45pm On May 05, 2019
frank317:
And what has this stale preaching got to benefit anyone?

He sounds as if joblessness is a decision especially in a country like naija. What exactly do we even call joblessness in this country? Do people like being jobless?

Will a man earning 40k a month be regarded as jobless? Can 40k a month take care of the family?

I just think he should step up his preaching and stop giving people advise they already are aware of.

Definition of terms are needed here so that he will not end up sounding like he has ran out of what to preach to some people.

So if u are jobless why must u marry right away ?
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 05, 2019
Adeboye is right but he forgot to add that men also should not marry useless women, career side chicks to married men, slay queens etc who have fired men for plane ticket, bags etc

a leopard never changes its spots, they are the ones that will give you another man's child as your own!!

6 Likes

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by handsomeyinka(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2019
dgbanj:
5 bedroom duplex for sale at Crown estate lagos.
How much?... what documents you got?
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by webgenius234(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2019
interesting news....

get the cheapest data in all the 7 realms from us....
whatsapp us 07066846482
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by emilyone(f): 7:46pm On May 05, 2019
The men with jobs dont even wanna get married and you are telling ladies not to marry jobless men OK until they reach menopause abi... Well done sir

7 Likes

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by megareal: 7:48pm On May 05, 2019
He is right.
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by larryking540: 7:48pm On May 05, 2019
Uyi168:
One thing I know is that no sane man will deliberately want to be jobless..
Na condition make crayfish bend..

And it's suicide to think about marriage when u are jobless..
I support u my edo guy,
They should not also start coming around me wen am no longer jobless, ,,,becus they will still run away wen every where becomes hard

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by lomprico(m): 7:50pm On May 05, 2019
Baba g.o I see the message u are trying to pass but I think ur choice of the word "jobless" will stire up controversy about what u said.

U would have used "non ambitious men" instead of jobless. Because what will happen to a marriage where the man was working but later list his job? So the wife should leave him abi?

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 05, 2019
Jobless negroes are not going to sleep this night o.

grin grin grin

This is pure truth.

A jobless man has no business being in a relationship talk more of getting married.

Except he wants to be a $perm bank, then he can do the do and leave.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by franchasng: 7:53pm On May 05, 2019
Dear Lord, please help me employ more people and be their source of joy.

Help me continue to pay the ones currently working for me so they won't become jobless.

Favor my company and businesses so I can employ more people and make them live a happy life, so I pray.

It hurts to see lots of able bodied youths willing to work but no job for them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by jaxxy(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2019
What of a jobless women sir??

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by helinues: 7:54pm On May 05, 2019
And how many jobs have you created?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 05, 2019
MEN shouldn’t marry JOBLESS LADIES as well.

In fact MEN shouldn’t marry LADIES who have nothing else to offer beyond SEXX

8 Likes

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by bluefilm: 7:55pm On May 05, 2019
Someone should please ask this adeboye what exactly is his own job?

Does he think standing at the pulpit and manipulating weak minded people just to get some money (tithe) from them, is actually a job?

If he does, then he's no different from our Yahoo yahoo boys.

In fact, his own is Yahoo men!

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by uwajeh(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
The fool didn’t tell them not to depend on men?

Nigerian men better wise up and stop marrying jobless women
You don't have respect. May God forgive you. How can you call Pastor Adeboye a" FOOL"? angry undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:56pm On May 05, 2019
Please what do you call the 70% of people who come to Nairaland to abuse people?.
Joblessness can be due to laziness, there are a lot of people who get good jobs but complain of the stress associated with it

Ask some people how they will tackle a problem, they will tell you "God will do it"
Some will waste their data on Instagram and Twitter searching for latest gossip instead of job opportunities sites.
Post a thread on job opportunities on nairaland, you will not get 10 comments, but post Tonto, ha!!
If you are jobless and your wife gets pregnant, how do you take care of her and the child ? We have seen cases of people being detained in hospitals because they couldn't pay bills.
You should at least have something doing before you consider marrying a woman

10 Likes

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by ACE1010: 7:57pm On May 05, 2019
frank317:

He sounds as if joblessness is a decision especially in a country like naija. What exactly do we even call joblessness in this country? Do people like being jobless?

Will a man earning 40k a month be regarded as jobless? Can 40k a month take care of the family?

I just think he should step up his preaching and stop giving people advise they already are aware of.

Definition of terms are needed here so that he will not end up sounding like he has ran out of what to preach to some people.

Thank your stars if you have a job that pays 40k. I know a family that earns far less than that and they very happy.
The problem with some men is that they want hit it big over night. Some of them will even turn down a 100k a month job just because they graduated with 2:1.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 05, 2019
etcsines:
@titiloyeblog.com

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye has warned single ladies to avoid marrying jobless men.

Jobless men, he said, have the tendencies to use, dump and abandon such ladies.

Adeboye spoke on Sunday at the May Special Prayer and Thanksgiving service by the RCCG Throne of Grace, National Headquarters Ebute Metta, Lagos.

According to him, a woman should not marry a man that has no work “if not you will be the work.”

He noted it is not sinful for a single lady to politely ask any man proposing marriage whether or not he has a job.

Stating that women are conceived as helpmeets, Adeboye argued only somebody who has a job can be helped.

Adeboye, who spoke through the Assistant General Overseer, (RCCG) Personnel and Administration Pastor Johnson Odesola, said the man is key and the woman has only come to help.

“Whatever the woman does is a help. The man is a major director in the house,” he stressed.

He stated taking care of the homes does not rest on the woman alone but the man and the woman who has come to help.

Adeboye blamed lack of proper home training for most of the ills in society.

“I still remember when I was young. My father will tell me that this name is the name of my father. Don’t spoil the name. So I was scared to do wrong. I could not shake the hand of a lady until I was 23.

“Learning for any child should start from the home and parents should be their child first teachers.

“The wife and the husband are the main teachers who will teach and model godly character to their children,” he stated.

In his sermon, Adeboye, urged all Christians to strengthen their faith, saying there would always be a storm in the lives of the believers.

Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land, Otunba Gani Adams, who was at the service argued religion, is never the problem of Nigeria.

According to him: “It is sad many people believe religion is Nigeria’s problem, but in truth, leadership, not religion is Nigeria’s problem.

“For instance, I am a Muslim by birth. I grew up from a Christian background and as the Aare Onakakanfo of Yoruba land and culture activist, I also believe in our traditional religion.”

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/adeboye-to-single-ladies-dont-marry.html

Adeboye did not say anything close to what you posted at todays (I.e may 2019) thanks giving service please,

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by integrity16(m): 7:58pm On May 05, 2019
So, pastor odesola is now the spokesperson of Adeboye abi? All this lie lie bloggers ehn

1 Like

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by uwajeh(m): 7:58pm On May 05, 2019
bluefilm:
Someone should please ask this adeboye what exactly is his own job?

Does he think standing at the pulpit and manipulating weak minded people just to get some money (tithe) from them, is actually a job?

If he does, then he's no different from our Yahoo yahoo boys.

In fact, his own is Yahoo men!

May God forgive you Amen!! You are just ignorant about the things of God. Selah!! angry
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by bezimo(m): 7:58pm On May 05, 2019
etcsines:
@titiloyeblog.com

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adeboye has warned single ladies to avoid marrying jobless men.

Jobless men, he said, have the tendencies to use, dump and abandon such ladies.

Adeboye spoke on Sunday at the May Special Prayer and Thanksgiving service by the RCCG Throne of Grace, National Headquarters Ebute Metta, Lagos.

According to him, a woman should not marry a man that has no work “if not you will be the work.”

He noted it is not sinful for a single lady to politely ask any man proposing marriage whether or not he has a job.

Stating that women are conceived as helpmeets, Adeboye argued only somebody who has a job can be helped.

Adeboye, who spoke through the Assistant General Overseer, (RCCG) Personnel and Administration Pastor Johnson Odesola,
said the man is key and the woman has only come to help.

“Whatever the woman does is a help. The man is a major director in the house,” he stressed.

He stated taking care of the homes does not rest on the woman alone but the man and the woman who has come to help.

Adeboye blamed lack of proper home training for most of the ills in society.

“I still remember when I was young. My father will tell me that this name is the name of my father. Don’t spoil the name. So I was scared to do wrong. I could not shake the hand of a lady until I was 23.

“Learning for any child should start from the home and parents should be their child first teachers.

“The wife and the husband are the main teachers who will teach and model godly character to their children,” he stated.

In his sermon, Adeboye, urged all Christians to strengthen their faith, saying there would always be a storm in the lives of the believers.

Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yoruba land, Otunba Gani Adams, who was at the service argued religion, is never the problem of Nigeria.

According to him: “It is sad many people believe religion is Nigeria’s problem, but in truth, leadership, not religion is Nigeria’s problem.

“For instance, I am a Muslim by birth. I grew up from a Christian background and as the Aare Onakakanfo of Yoruba land and culture activist, I also believe in our traditional religion.”

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/adeboye-to-single-ladies-dont-marry.html

Which kind nonsense journalism be this..It didn't come directly from Pst Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:58pm On May 05, 2019
helinues:
And how many jobs have you created?

Go to The Redemption Camp to find out for yourself
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Uyi168: 7:59pm On May 05, 2019
larryking540:

I support u my edo guy,
They should not also start coming around me wen am no longer jobless, ,,,becus they will still run away wen every where becomes hard
.. Correct talk..
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by felony101(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2019
But some jobless men are all ushers standing at his church gate and calling him daddy Go... Paying tithe even with d Lil dey Hustle for him to maintain private jets... Dis is an unfair speech... Except he didn't say it

1 Like

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by allanphash7(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2019
How many jobs has created for men's only?

Shior
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 05, 2019
koyyes:
Jobless negroes are not going to sleep this night o.

grin grin grin

This is pure truth.

A jobless man has no business being in a relationship talk more of getting married.

Except he wants to be a $perm bank, then he can do the do and leave.

Hahahahahahaha grin
You are not serious
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Thalinzrcng: 7:59pm On May 05, 2019
frank317:

U are blessed with much sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Darwin's Day / Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After / Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.