Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men (37790 Views)

Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by BABANGBALI: 8:20pm On May 05, 2019
Baba just dey look for trouble
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by frank317: 8:21pm On May 05, 2019
AntiWailer:

So if u are jobless why must u marry right away ?

And why ate u asking me nonsense question. What has my post got to do with this dumb question.
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by bluefilm: 8:21pm On May 05, 2019
uwajeh:
Lol. tongue

Dey dia dey laff na.

This adeboye sef wey dey talk nonsense, I'm sure all his daughters are already married.

He wants to create more problems for single ladies all in the name of giving them unsolicited advice.

Make the single ladies dey dia own na make jobless guys dey dia own, make we see who e go hot pass for dia side in time to come.

Nonsense. sad
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by jydeskill1(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2019
OP, you at not serious ooo, so na my daddy you dey call Adeboye just like without any form of respect. You better go and modify your heading and address my Daddy GO properly.
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Pastorg01(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2019
walexy06:
I really can't believe what I just read, this is synonymous to saying "Nigerian Youths are lazy". The preaching rather should have been channeled to those that are responsible for the unemployment in the first place.
This is just one of the ways we make ourselves the 'Public Enemy', by making this kind of comment.
Being jobless is definitely not by choice, we have poor working system in the country, that is not enough, average(common ) man is suffering for it as it stands, yet they are adding salt to the wounds.
Please preach to the elders too that they are greedy. God bless you for this
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Deepfeel(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2019
The money these preachers spend on private jets its enough to create millions of jobs for the youths job creation shouldnt be left for goverment alone to provide ,
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by kenex4ever(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2019
ednut1:
So what if he loses his job 2 weeks after marriage. The church has lost it
she should divorce the man
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 05, 2019
ugochukwufrenzy:
I don't understand.why is he making it sound as if a man can just decide to be jobless.in a country where the rate of unemployment is on the high side,who derives joy in being jobless...abeg,make I hear word!!
he is not saying those men are jobless because they want to be jobless, his emphasis is that don't marry while you are still jobless, do you want your wife and children to be sipping garri?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by frank317: 8:30pm On May 05, 2019
ACE1010:

Thank your stars if you have a job that pays 40k. I know a family that earns far less than that and they very happy.
The problem with some men is that they want hit it big over night. Some of them will even turn down a 100k a month job just because they graduated with 2:1.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.

Will u be happy if ur sister brings a man who earns 40k per month home?

There is a reality which we are bound to face and that reality is life and its uncertainties.

There is more to a man than jobless state, and that's what I want Adeboye to reflect in his teaching instead of teaching us what even my 5years old niece would easily know.

Do u know a family might chose a jobless man over a rich working man for some specific reasons?

I think the church is taking us backward... Do they do research, what are they really teaching us? Do they have new information for us?

I hope I am passing my points across sha. I don't want to talk much.
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Martinez39(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2019
Neduzze5:
Please I'm looking for a Meme where the husband entered the house from work and the woman wanted to give him a hug but he held up his hand like asking her to hold herself....

It's a Nigerian movie. Please epp me edakun.
wink it's actually from an advertisement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 05, 2019
I know some jobless ladies we be saying "ride on Pastor". Guys, don't marry ladies who are liabilities. Make everybody go get e own money

1 Like

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by dgbanj: 8:33pm On May 05, 2019
handsomeyinka:

How much?... what documents you got?
60m (negotiable). All legal documents available
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Beedude(m): 8:34pm On May 05, 2019
But a poor man can pay tithe abi? Anyone that doesn't earn up to 80k monthly shouldn't pay tithe cos that money isn't even enough to marry a wife in this Nigeria economy.
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Edyice: 8:34pm On May 05, 2019
Marriage now involve the two parties

Because we have all seen or heard the good,the bad ,and the ugly in marriages that will change individuals mind .

What if the man dies and the woman don't have job
What if he got sacked or fired after wedding shocked , we all know how madam will either bring her true behaviour or look some their ex's or some other lads

I have seen couples who can no longer afford the huge rent , get a smaller apartment brought trouble for both parties which lead to separation

For me , marriage involve money and investment
Not to forget understanding .

Follow who can cope with the little you have until you have more to spend . ( Remember when you don't have ,your real mate stays ).

1 Like

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Neduzze5(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2019
Martinez39:
wink it's actually from an advertisement.

Thanks baba wink
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by demoBaba: 8:38pm On May 05, 2019
ednut1:

You nailed it.
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 05, 2019
Neduzze5:
Please I'm looking for a Meme where the husband entered the house from work and the woman wanted to give him a hug but he held up his hand like asking her to hold herself....

It's a Nigerian movie. Please epp me edakun.

It is an advert for someone above indomie age.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by trapQ: 8:41pm On May 05, 2019
You sir, are the foolish one.
Fadedvoices2:
The fool didn’t tell them not to depend on men?

Nigerian men better wise up and stop marrying jobless women
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Toks2008(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2019
ugochukwufrenzy:
I don't understand.why is he making it sound as if a man can just decide to be jobless.in a country where the rate of unemployment is on the high side,who derives joy in being jobless...abeg,make I hear word!!

Old age don dey worry this man. As if there is job security...

The question now is.."What if the guy marries while he was gainfully employed and latter loses his job after marriage,"

Should the lady leave him?

Joblessness is relative and he should learn how to present his lopsided sermon.
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Beulah77: 8:45pm On May 05, 2019
Na wa oo but they still ask jobless men to pay tithe
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Tloc(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2019
uuzba:

Make sure you too are in the right Church.
Jesus Christ is the head of the church. He formed this over 2019 years ago .
You can't tell me that a church put together by one pastor guy, barely 10 years ago is the true Church for the salvation of all of mankind on earth?
Like seriously? Are you kidding me?
The true church will be much older than that, with one common name.
Adeboye and many other churches are "break away" churches. They are always after money. They hardly follow, WORD FOR WORD what JESUS said they should do. They are good at quoting other apostles, especially Paul.
But hardly ever quote Jesus Christ himself.

Who's name will save you? Paul? Moses? Isaiah?
Who brought you Salvation?
Who is the Resurrection?
In who's name is SIN forgiven?

Your thoughts run deep young man. Make sure you sustain it.
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by SSpeter(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2019
It is tough to be a father. The life of a man is hard. Now I understand why bobrisky left.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by frank317: 8:48pm On May 05, 2019
deltateam:

Use your brain given by God. Earning #40 000 means you are working if you combine with that of your wife that earns #40000 will make #80000 which can run a home.

He's talking about lazy men that want to marry and feed off their wife.

I know bro, I think telling women not to marry lazy men is stale news. But do u think a man is lazy because he is jobless? Is this really about the job? What about the man? I think this sort of preaching makes women look out for rich men to come marry them... U forget only foolish women will want to marry lazy men... Should thinks be a cause for preaching in the church?

Well, perhaps he already knew majority of his congregation a dumb.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 05, 2019
ednut1:

This here shows that Adeboye lacks wisdom and understanding. And to think that this man has influence over millions of dumb sheeple across Nigeria makes everything very pitiful.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by Firgemachar: 8:53pm On May 05, 2019
It's a lie!

Pastor Adeboye NEVER said so today.

The AGO wasn't speaking for Pastor Adeboye.
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by deltateam: 8:59pm On May 05, 2019
frank317:

I know bro, I think telling women not to marry lazy men is stale news. But do u think a man is lazy because he is jobless? Is this really about the job? What about the man? I think this sort of preaching makes women look out for rich men to come marry them... U forget only foolish women will want to marry lazy men... Should thinks be a cause for preaching in the church?

Well, perhaps he already knew majority of his congregation a dumb.

Yes because it can cause divorce. Its better to call a spade a spade now not a shovel.

Any man that cannot feed his household is worse than an infidel.
Don't think of marrying while jobless. Men should be bread winners and providers at home.

A woman helps out doesn't mean the man should feed off her salary.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by deltateam: 9:01pm On May 05, 2019
na2016:

Stop supporting some of these Pastors who talk as if they are not aware of the realities in Nigeria.

What realities? This has nothing to do with Pastors. Its fact. A man that is jobless is often petty and insecure.

Ladies don't marry a jobless man. Do that at your own peril.

When a man is jobless, he seats at home and expects the wife to work, earn and hand over her pay check to him. Such men are wicked and callous.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by OyinO: 9:05pm On May 05, 2019
I blame the stewpeed jobless Naija dumb men who are paying tithes to his church from their hard hustle. Their tithes and offerings made him have a well paid job of scamming, manipulating and exploiting their jobless asses.
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by tete7000(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2019
What of situation when the man with a job becomes jobless after marriage, should the woman remain in the marriage? And what is baba's advice to jobless men seeking jobs in his congregation?
Many a times our pastors too talk from the flesh rather than from spiritual point of view. What is wrong in telling people to seek God's face in choosing spouses? If God leads you on a journey, he will make necessary provision and will not let you be stranded. Looking at worldly and ephemeral things in making life choices will always leave man stranded. Many fail in life because they give it a go alone and without God. People need to be open to God and allow him lead them in their choices in life.
Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by oluwaahmed: 9:11pm On May 05, 2019
Food for atheists don done oo grin

Re: Adeboye To Single Ladies: Don’t Marry Jobless Men by salford1: 9:14pm On May 05, 2019
What if he loses his job after marriage?
Then they divorce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Darwin's Day / "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada / Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.