Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric (7669 Views)

Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch / Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by MRMoneyE(m): 4:14am On Sep 21, 2010
[b]Jonathan may be killed in plane crash –Cleric
| Print | E-mail
Written by Sam Nwaoko, Awka
Tuesday, 21 September 2010

THE Provisional Apostle of the Eternal Sacred Order of Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Awka, Anambra State, Prophet Elisha Aseigbu, on Monday, called for inter-faith prayers to avert the death of President Goodluck Jonathan.

The cleric said the tragedy might occur before or after the 2011 general election through a plane crash.

Prophet Aseigbu said the death of President Jonathan had already been planned to äppear as a plane crash, adding that a suicide pilot had already offered to die in the crash to execute the plot.

He told reporters that Christians and Muslims should pray fervently to forestall the impending national tragedy.

According to him, “during prayer on Friday, last week, a day before the president made a formal declaration to contest the 2011 presidential election, I got a message which said Nigerians should pray against a serious plane crash.

“That accident is mainly directed to the president and if it happens, people will see it as a plane crash.

“The plane crash is planned by some people and Nigerians should pray that the president should be very careful with the workers in Aso Rock and those around him.”

He advised the president to “look into our airports and monitor what is going on there, especially the presidential wing of the airport and the presidential jet
.”[/b]

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/11330-jonathan-may-be-killed-in-plane-crash-cleric
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by MRMoneyE(m): 4:15am On Sep 21, 2010
May God have mercy on all EVIL people
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by MaziUche0(m): 4:15am On Sep 21, 2010
WTF is up with these religious nutjobs? False Prophets!

Religion is the bane of Nigeria. I say. . . These so called religious people are buffoons. Both Christians and Muslims.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by cpatra(f): 4:25am On Sep 21, 2010
Niger and paranoid pastors, I tire for una. Na only negative things dem go see.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by MRMoneyE(m): 4:26am On Sep 21, 2010
MaziUche0:

WTF is up with these religious nutjobs? False Prophets!

Religion is the bane of Nigeria. I say. . . These so called religious people are buffoons. Both Christians and Muslims.

Lets just hope its a false proclamation, God will not let such happen  
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by egift(m): 5:04am On Sep 21, 2010
A false, attention-seeking, prophet of Doom. Now you have got your 1 week of fame! I don't know why many use their brain upside-down.

His deluded mind/pocket "God" also told him who it is. Blood sucker - he wants Nigeria in flames. He should crawl back to whatever cave he came out from.

Prophet me foot!
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by metalGo0g: 5:16am On Sep 21, 2010
Imitation prophets are now sprouting up every where . . . . . I even thought they exist only in Yorubaland . grin grin
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Fogman(m): 6:46am On Sep 21, 2010
God forbid!
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Enigma(m): 7:05am On Sep 21, 2010
egift:

A false, attention-seeking, prophet of Doom. Now you have got your 1 week of fame! I don't know why many use their brain upside-down.

His deluded mind/pocket "God" also told him who it is. Blood sucker - he wants Nigeria in flames. He should crawl back to whatever cave he came out from.

Prophet me foot!

And he cannot lose! If nothing happens, he will say it is because people prayed after his "prophecy"; if he gets lucky, he will say "I told you so". Either way the fellow has now come to national attention.

Reminds me of the other mendacious fellow who said satan had planned 49 plane crashes for Nigeria!
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by sbeezy8: 7:18am On Sep 21, 2010
God forbid Jonathan should have a personal pilot a whiteman
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by slap1(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2010
I think this prophet's a bit different. He has pleaded for prayers for the Prez. The other ones will tell you it MUST happen.
sbeezy8:

God forbid Jonathan should have a personal pilot a whiteman

No, an Ijaw ex-militant, lol. NOTHING will happen to GEJ.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by MRMoneyE(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2010
Anybody that wants Jonathan dead will be the first to die ?? [b]AM already on my MAT for GEJ
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by SHEAU(m): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2010
It just occur to me as a message this morning that IBB may be killed by hamg!!g shocked
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by MRMoneyE(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2010
SHEAU:

It just occur to me as a message this morning that IBB may be killed by hamg!!g shocked

, YOU KNOW THAT IBB IS ANOTHER ANACONDA, SO TO HANG HIM, NO BE SMALL JOB OOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by icare1: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2010
the same way God told MKO not to contest and simbiat his wife opposed him to save him, the same way God told Bola Ige to leave his house and he refused.

When Prophets speak people say they are seeking attention, telling some one he is about to be kiled is not attention , he is trying to save his life. if the prophet is seeking attention he would not talk about his life but his election.

unfortunately for Jonathan he has supporters but how many of them can fight for him.
SUPPORT IS NOT ENOUGH, CAN THE GOVERNORS FIGHT FOR JONATHAN?THOSE AGAINST JONATHAN ARE MORE DARING THAN HIM.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 21, 2010
metalGo0g:

Imitation prophets are now sprouting up every where . . . . . I even thought they exist only in Yorubaland . grin grin
ThankGod,you can see that this one na for iboland.
i care:

the same way God told MKO not to contest and simbiat his wife opposed him to save him, the same way God told Bola Ige to leave his house and he refused.

When Prophets speak people say they are seeking attention, telling some one he is about to be kiled is not attention , he is trying to save his life. if the prophet is seeking attention he would not talk about his life but his election.

unfortunately for Jonathan he has supporters but how many of them can fight for him.
SUPPORT IS NOT ENOUGH, CAN THE GOVERNORS FIGHT FOR JONATHAN?THOSE AGAINST JONATHAN ARE MORE DARING THAN HIM.

Nigerians with fantansies. . .una no go kill person.When did God ask Abiola not to run ? When did God ask Ige not to leave his house even when he was killed in the same house ?
MR Money £:

Lets just hope its a false proclamation, God will not let such happen  
I wonder why all these prophet can't see solutions to Nigeria problems other than these bad news every now and then.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2010
It will really be so painful
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by MRMoneyE(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2010
olas2u:

It will really be so painful

Its not GEJ's PORTION
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by LegacyGrp(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2010
whether it was designed by man or the devil himself, in the name of Jesus, the greatest, i avert it! stop it!! and annul it!!!amen! it will not happen now or never!!
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by LegacyGrp(m): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2010
whether from man or hell, in the name of Jesus the greatest, it won't happen now or never!!! amen!!!
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by LegacyGrp(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2010
come to think of if my fellow nairalanders, who's a man to fight against another man? do not be afraid, the upliment of Jonathan was a blessing from God. Let God whatever pleases him, but i'm sure he has Nigeria greatly on His heart. it won't happen in Jesus name!!!!
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by desgiezd(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2010
The President surely needs our prayers
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by akyus(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2010
In my own opinion, the prophet have just sold out the idea of using a suicide pilot to whoever cares. But the bible says; The weapon of our welfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds. Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalted itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. 2corith. 10:4-5.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by akyus(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2010
In my own opinion, the prophet have just sold out the idea of using a suicide pilot to whoever cares. But the bible says; The weapon of our welfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds. Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalted itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. 2corith. 10:4-5.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by akyus(m): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2010
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by akyus(m): 11:05am On Sep 21, 2010
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by oludashmi(f): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2010
abah  shocked shocked shocked oga akyus, hw many times do you want to post this, you will fill nairaland up with your post?
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2010
yes like the one who said OBJ was gonna die before his first tenure is over, or the one who said Yar'adua was gonna do his two tenures.preacher-man ok your 15 minutes of fame is over its a wrap--------------NEXT
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Olaolufred(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2010
When I saw that it was said by "prophet C&C, I felt no more surprises.

I know these people who put up white gown looking for food with all forms of lies.

You can be on street hearing their cries. Never seen good, but bad.

If you consult them more, they tell you all sorts.

But you must part away with some thousands, tens of thousands or hundreds of it depending on your financial status.

have a phobia for such people. don't want them to pass my way.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Mobinga: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2010
If anything happens to Goodluck Jonathan, believe me, Nigeria will annihilate.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by adconline(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2010

It looks like you sleep and dine with GOd all the time to know when He speaks to people. Y does God only speak to people of influence ;MKO and Bola Ige?
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Parnassuss(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2010
This reminds me of an old Catholic imagery, (fade into flashback)

[img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: PDP Will Bring Back Nigeria’s Economic Fortunes – Peter Obi / Atiku Arrives Zamfara For The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.