Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric (7675 Views)

Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch / Jonathan May Be Jailed For 7 Years After Tenure - Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by eros(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2010
Hmmmm!!!!! I believe this prophet meant to say that IBB maybe killed in a plane crash. angry angry angry angry angry He probably saw the wrong person in his vision. grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by usbcable(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2010
NEWSFLASH
Prophet Geja Biradu of Abuja Epiphany Ministry had a vision that the next president of Nigeria will be the beginning of positive revolution in Nigeria.
He will bring about growth in the polity of Nigeria and the individual and collective relativities of citizens both within and in the diaspora.

WHY DONT WE HAVE MORE PASTORS OF THIS SORT.LOLOLOLOL.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Goldenmeda(m): 7:30pm On Sep 21, 2010
ok, i now suspend GEJ frm all travelling till d end of election.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by TewMuch: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2010
He should be arrested for planning the death of the President. This should not be taken lightly, SSS should pick him up quick. When they interrogate him, if he see's his mother, he will call her his father. grin. But seriously, this is an indirect threat. When they deal with one so called "prophet" Once! Their prophesies will be running from them.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by seanet02: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2010
fake Prophets with their useless predictions, you cant blame them, the poverty rate in the country is fast catching up with them
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2010
seanet02:

fake Prophets with their useless predictions, you cant blame them, the poverty rate in the country is fast catching up with them
ROTFL. . .
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by afroil: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2010
Hmmmm,if all of u opposing d prohet know very well d person,I*B, jonathan is contestin wit within PDP, u will definitely believe wot d prohet was sayin.

well till den,but i pray bad tin will never happen to GEJ,because accordin to his promise nd actn afterwod,am enjoyin NEPA right now nd i believe he would certainly do more if allowed to rule 4 d next 4yrs
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by afroil: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2010
Hmmmm,if all of u opposing d prohet know very well d person(I*B) jonathan is contestin wit within PDP, u will definitely believe wot d prohet was sayin.

well till den,but i pray bad tin will never happen to GEJ,because accordin to his promise nd actn afterwod,am enjoyin NEPA right now nd i believe he would certainly do more if allowed to rule 4 d next 4yrs
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Obijulius: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2010
embarassed
when & where in d holy bible did just concern himself with the politics of his day.

this fake prophets are just seeking relevance in a system that has outgrown their tricks.

pls, stop creating panic with these sensational headlines.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by isimili: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2010
Bloody prophets of doom. prophesy my foot.

I am ashamed at the madness of these lying cheats who like to delude themselves and a few people who listen to their foolishness. Did not another idiot prophesy that if Andy Uba was not allowed to be the governor of Anambra state without any elections that someone would die or something like that? I wonder where he is today and why Onovo did not arrest and question him about the current spate of kidnapping in Anambra state. I won't be surprised that he knows spmething about it.

If i were in Jonathan's camp i will ask for his arrest and serious questioning. He probably knows something that we do not know or is part of a plot to kill off Jonathan. We must watch the idiot. And way, i do not care who wins so long that person is duly elected and he or she has the interest of the nation at heart.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2010
This is merely a simple reminder to pray a general prayer for the well-being of Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by truly: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2010
dappssee:

We need to be analytical about this. The question is whether or not its a possibility.

[size=16pt]Its very possible[/size]

Prophecies, whether or not they are genuine, should make us more cautious.

I think Jonathan's close aides should take note of this because I keep wondering how much work it will take to bring down a plane. An RPG can do that and you dont wanna know how many of those are in private hands.

I pray it wont happen in Jesus name. Amen
There are more privately-owned RPGs in the Niger Delta than any other place!

afroil:

Hmmmm,if all of u opposing d prohet know very well d person,I*B, jonathan is contestin wit within PDP, u will definitely believe wot d prohet was sayin.

We always enjoy NEPA in the rainy season
Go back and check even Obj's time
BTW the deadline for NIPP (chaired by GEJ) wss 6,000mw by Dec 2009

chuqudy:

One do dot have to undermine this prophesy. By common sense, we know that the north can do anything possible to prevent Jonathan from occupying the presidential seat. They won't mind importing a suicide bomber from afganistan to hijack the presidential jet and kill Goodluck. I think Christians should pray for Goodluck Jonathan. Also, the good muslims should pray for him too.
What should bad christians do?
Do you recall that some people (particularly in PH) were rejoicing the day Yaradua died?
Were the situation reversed, the people close to the southerner will fight tooth and nail to keep the northerner away from power
Southerners love power and some of them are evil - Remember that primaries are more violent in the South than in the North
There is too much tribalism in thie country

@ALL
Much as I don't like GEJ candidacy (PDP is an evil empire)  
It is never good to wish death on others
Afterall no one has control over when he and how he will die
I hope he loses badly at the election but lives long enough to play with his great grandchildren!
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by MRMoneyE(m): 3:53am On Sep 22, 2010
BAD NEWS ARE ALWAYS BIG NEWS. AND SINCE DS COUNTRY IS A RELIGIOUS ONE, MANY FAKE PASTORS SEE BAD THINGS HAPPENING 2 GOOD PEOPLE. WHAT A PITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY CAN'T "PASTORS" SEE VISION OF DOOM ON BABANGIDA OR OBASANJO WHO HAVE CASES 2 ANSWER NIGERIANS AND GOD??

WHETHER WE PRAY OR NOT, JONATHAN'S LIFE IS SECURED IN GOD'S HANDS.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by icare1: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2010
HOW MANY NIGERIANS CAN LAY THEIR LIVES FOR JONATHAN?

I WANT IS DIFFERENT FROM I LOVE.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2010
The Operative word is MAY die in a plane crash, a probability with little chance of happening
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by paragga(f): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2010
Of course that won't happen, his name is GOODLUCK remember that mean luck all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by otokx(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2010
I actually dreamt last night that JONATHAN was killed by northern extremists who made it look like an accident. If such a thing should happen then that will be the end of Nigeria as a nation.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by elrony(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2010
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, na wao wetin person no go see

check this out:
ATIKU TO DIE BY OKADA CRASH, muslims pray o

IBB TO BE STONED TO DEATH BY UNIVERSITY STUDENTS lmao lmbao

Bros FASH to be given MASS BEATING BY SURULERE RESIDENTS (no be me talk o )

anyways i know by GOD's grace GEJ ll be fine, no shaking in JESUS name!!!
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Ayowumie(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2010
i care:

HOW MANY NIGERIANS CAN LAY THEIR LIVES FOR JONATHAN?

Why should any one lay down his life for Jonathan? This is a question that lacks bases.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by elrony(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2010
elrony:

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, na wao wetin person no go see

check this out:
ATIKU TO DIE BY OKADA CRASH, muslims pray o

IBB TO BE STONED TO DEATH BY UNIVERSITY STUDENTS lmao lmbao

Bros FASH to be given MASS BEATING BY SURULERE RESIDENTS (no be me talk o )

anyways i know by GOD's grace GEJ ll be fine, no shaking in JESUS name!!!

MAYBE THE FALSEphet saw BOKO HARAM IN A HANDICAP MATCH WITH GEJ lol lol
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by whitesturd(f): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2010
god fobid bad thing
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Teejayphillip(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2010
God forbid bad tin ooooo, which kai hungry prophet we dey get 4 our country sef, Dey we neva prophesy good tins,buh prefer givin demsef bad news, Naa waa ooooo,evryone wan make fame. Shior
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Hadone(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2010
[size=18pt]The poor pastor had likely planned to get his part of naija cake. Pls, dont scare our president. His life is in Allah's hand and our living God will protect him. You can still get your own share since N10billion was budgeted to celebrate Naija@50. Some part of it will be given to Imams & pastors to pray for Nigeria. Dont scare our president pls.[/size]
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by chuqudy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2010
truly:

There are more privately-owned RPGs in the Niger Delta than any other place!
We always enjoy NEPA in the rainy season
Go back and check even Obj's time
BTW the deadline for NIPP (chaired by GEJ) wss 6,000mw by Dec 2009
What should bad christians do?
Do you recall that some people (particularly in PH) were rejoicing the day Yaradua died?
Were the situation reversed, the people close to the southerner will fight tooth and nail to keep the northerner away from power
Southerners love power and some of them are evil - Remember that primaries are more violent in the South than in the North
There is too much tribalism in thie country

@ALL
Much as I don't like GEJ candidacy (PDP is an evil empire)
It is never good to wish death on others
Afterall no one has control over when he and how he will die
I hope he loses badly at the election but lives long enough to play with his great grandchildren!

Who is your choice? May be IBB or ribadu or Atiku or Buhari or some other thief.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by truly: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2010
chuqudy:

Who is your choice? May be IBB or ribadu or Atiku or Buhari or some other thief.
It is always easy to accuse others
I support Buhari
Declare yours and let us see if he is not a thief
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Nizoral(f): 12:05am On Sep 23, 2010
Wats dat una don start abi?
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Osama10(m): 3:22am On Sep 23, 2010
Prophet of doom.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Echidime(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2010
Between IBB,Ribadu,Saraki,Atiku and Buhari I WILL VOTE FOR RIBADU,but since our son is there GOODLUCK GET my vote
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by crackhouse(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2010
i think what the man said will serve as a reminder to Jonathan that he should be more careful anytime before flying on his presidential jet and be mindful of the jet and its strange contents if any. Besides, i pray such a thing will not happen in Jesus name and i avert it, i divert it, i cancel it, i reject it and annul it like June 12 election.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by chibest5(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2010
God has positioned him for the Libration of Nigeria and nobody has the power to stop what God has positioned. Let them try it and see how themselves and entire families will be wipe-out of the surface of the earth and the God positioned will attend their burials.
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by Ranoscky(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2010
Something happened durin '98 or '99 (1 of em) that i'll never forget in my life (THE KETU CRISES). I hope som of us witnessed or heard about it then? undecided

There's this guy called 'James', a friend of mine (then) that attends 'White Garment Church. He asked me a question in yoruba and said: "ki le'eni? meanin = what day of the week is today? And i replied: Eni ni Tuesday. meanin = today is tuesday! (anybody that stil reminise that incident will remember that it happened on Tuesday)! After replyin him, immediately, he shook and bowed down his head, and said: "ok"! Then, i looked at him suspiciously and asked him why did he bow and shook his head in pity? (believe it or not) Do u know the response he gave me? undecided "Opolopo eyan ma ku le ni". Meanin = so many people wil die today! (SHOCKING!)

I looked at him frightenin, and asked him: "who told u, and how did u know?" His response was; "Don't worry, until then". Immediately he just stood up and left. I taught of it for some seconds and, VOOM, it cleared off my head cos, i never taught and believed such will happen). In the evenin when we were about to go home, my uncle told me that James was lookin for me. I went to see him to know y he wants to see me (without havin any taught of what he told me that mornin b'cos, it's off my memory entirely). so when i met him, he said nottin, that he just asked of me (never knowin that he wants to remind me of what he told me that mornin buh my mind wasn't there).

So on our way home, on gettin to the our bustop (OSHOGUN BUSTOP), what ME, MYSELF, RANOSCKY  counted before we got to our street was '24 Corpses lyin down on the street (just the ones we saw, what about other places?). to cut it short, the next day when i saw the guy, i REFUSED to look straight to his 'Eye balls'. I even refused touchin him den b'cos, better fear com start to dey catch me from dat guy after dat day!

@Topic
I'm not sayin that what the so called prophet prophesied about GEJ is true, but with the level of Evil minded peeps that we have in Nigeria today, when we hear somthing like dis, is it not better for us to start prayin over it not to occur (as dey say, prayer changes things), instead of Criticisin the so called prophet? undecided  If we believe that Devil exist, and if he plans for an attack, den why do we find it so hard to believe that GOD can stil reveal such evil information from the evil ones to som1 that believes in him, to stop the work of the enemies from occurin? undecided The rise of false prophets in our society today has made us to start thinkin that every prophet is false (not all tho).

If not, why would som1 build a church and when we go there, we pay our hard earned money for so called tithe, pay for offerin. Yet u'll not believe him when he come's up with vision and stil call the so called pastor man of GOD? Is that not commedy? what made him man of GOD if i may ask? undecided If u can call him 'man of GOD' why not believe that GOD can reveal prophecy through him? (not talkin about dis prophet tho)

Let's learn how to solve a problem instead of cryin an OCEAN when evil things occurs pls, thanx!

GOD FORBID SUCH PROPHESY!!!
Re: Jonathan May Be Killed In Plane Crash – Cleric by SoloP1: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2010
Last night i saw a plane crash in my dream, guess who was in that plane! the first lady Dame Patience Goodluck Jonathan.
I do not know Prophet Elisha Asiegbu, I don't even believe in the way they (Cherubim and seraphim) woship God. But one thing i know God can use any body. All we need to do is to pray for our president and his family and to pray for Nigeria as a whole we can't afford to lose or dear President or any member of his family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas / Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo / How Azikwe Dethroned The Grandfather Of The Current Olu Of Warri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.