Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos (61302 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo / Cute Family Photos Of Lionel Messi Staying Safe / Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Family Photo To Celebrate The New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by AmazingELixir: 11:30pm On May 05, 2019
grin
Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by Oyeleye101(m): 11:34pm On May 05, 2019
I like this grin
Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by moshino(m): 11:34pm On May 05, 2019
ehardetola:
Oluwaaaa, shower your blessings on me...

Oluwa has already blessed you with life and health, go and work hard, lazy youth.
Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by Elbashy(m): 11:38pm On May 05, 2019
The pictures are just making me affirming my dream of a comfortable life... Just 2 or 3 kids And a fine wife and a beautiful house and a nice job... Nice one messi

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by MisterKings(m): 11:40pm On May 05, 2019
He spends his quality time and money on his family instead of buying world's most expensive car. That's a real man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:40pm On May 05, 2019
The wife wan take style resemble Markle

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by DrSleekQas(m): 11:43pm On May 05, 2019
The comedian Short family
Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by DONADAMS(m): 11:43pm On May 05, 2019
bad day/ thread for the like or share groups grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by DONADAMS(m): 11:44pm On May 05, 2019
MisterKings:
He spends his quality time and money on his family instead of buying world's most expensive car. That's a real man.
you get problem
Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by MisterKings(m): 11:48pm On May 05, 2019
DONADAMS:
you get problem

Is that so?
Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by DONADAMS(m): 11:48pm On May 05, 2019
MisterKings:

Is that so?
lol..rhetorical

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by MrDarmmhe(m): 11:50pm On May 05, 2019
If Messi is d G.O.A.T then Ronaldo is the alien of football...... Like for messi share for Ronaldo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 05, 2019
The GOAT giving birth to SHEEP,him children no get footballer body sef,my unborn son go Sabi play ball pass Messi sons.......Just waiting for my Mrs right who has got a footballer gene that matches mine so I can give birth to the next GOAT wink,she dey nairaland so? undecided
Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by Amobigod(m): 11:56pm On May 05, 2019
GOAT doing GOAT things grin

FOR YOUR TURKISH CURTAINS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by Amobigod(m): 11:57pm On May 05, 2019
Totogokillme:
The GOAT giving birth to SHEEP,him children no get footballer body sef,my unborn son go Sabi play ball pass Messi sons.......Just waiting for my Mrs right who has got a footballer gene that matches mine so I can give birth to the next GOAT wink,she dey nairaland so? undecided
Ok
Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by Amobigod(m): 11:57pm On May 05, 2019
MrDarmmhe:
If Messi is d G.O.A.T then Ronaldo is the alien of football...... Like for messi share for Ronaldo

Must you always cry?? grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by BABANGBALI: 11:57pm On May 05, 2019
very stingy man, upon all the money he has na tear tear second hand clothes him dey wear, mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by tellwisdom: 11:58pm On May 05, 2019
Chai...that little boi is richer than me for now.. Can't believe this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by Mariangeles(f): 11:58pm On May 05, 2019
I wonder what it feels like when Leonel Messi is your Dad... undecided

Cute wife, even cuter kids ! kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 05, 2019

Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by Amobigod(m): 11:59pm On May 05, 2019
tellwisdom:
Chai...that little boi is richer than me for now.. Can't believe this grin

cheesy grin
Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by ashjay001(m): 12:06am On May 06, 2019
Mandynews:
MandyNews.com

Source: https://mandynews.com/lionel-messi-shares-cute-family-photo-with-his-wife-and-sons/

He's first son is handsome n will be well known.

I have this feeling, every time I see him. I hope it's in a good way

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by owila4luv(m): 12:47am On May 06, 2019
Gbyte02:
Family of the G. O. A. T
whats the meaning of G.O.A.T pls
Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by owila4luv(m): 12:49am On May 06, 2019
how do i place a thread on this forum
Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by chiboy1116: 12:54am On May 06, 2019
None of them look like their mum , like literally all of them look like Messi .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by IjebuWarrior: 1:18am On May 06, 2019
Rexceedo:
The wife is endowed..

See curve!!!

Pervert spotted! angry
Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by vioment: 1:23am On May 06, 2019
Lionel Odimegwu Messi. E di very bright. Too much.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi With His Wife And Sons In Cute Family Photos by Martinez39(m): 2:02am On May 06, 2019
Messi's wife is gentle, she respects her man, gives him his peace, takes care of her children and appreciates Messi. No wonder she is enjoying her family. She is not like the proud feminist that will always want to rub shoulders with her husband to massage her feminist ego of nothing bowing to a man of being his inferior even when no one cares.

Enjoy your home Mrs. Messi.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinonso Eche: Meet 11-Year-Old Footballer Who Has A Guinness World Record / Ronaldo Suffers HORROR Injury In Portugal's Thrashing Of Czech Republic / Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.