Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

In The Black American Group, They Said A Black Person Can Not Be Racist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Black American Group, They Said A Black Person Can Not Be Racist (460 Views)

SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali / After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Black American Group, They Said A Black Person Can Not Be Racist by Ilamina(f): 10:55pm On May 05, 2019
Because whites are on top of the social ladder
Re: In The Black American Group, They Said A Black Person Can Not Be Racist by meobizy(f): 2:23am On May 06, 2019
Come, give it a rest with these questions and realizations.
Re: In The Black American Group, They Said A Black Person Can Not Be Racist by Bluezy13(m): 2:53am On May 06, 2019
The Boondocks.
Re: In The Black American Group, They Said A Black Person Can Not Be Racist by Nobody: 6:27am On May 06, 2019
Foolish woman...I bet you weren't circumcised
Re: In The Black American Group, They Said A Black Person Can Not Be Racist by Ilamina(f): 1:59pm On May 06, 2019
modestbrowser:
Foolish woman...I bet you weren't circumcisised

Only woman get circumcised
Re: In The Black American Group, They Said A Black Person Can Not Be Racist by logan2(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2019
Ilamina you dey smoke shiit angry cool undecided
Re: In The Black American Group, They Said A Black Person Can Not Be Racist by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 06, 2019
both black and white can be racist... but i hate the idea that blacks cant be racists because white people are on top..who is giving them the chance to be on top..is it not black people supporting their systems, consuming their products, going to their schools and banking in their banks..then complain about racism..why cant they just build their own system

there are black racists who will kill and destroy anything white, while there are white racists who will kill and destroy anything black, racists come in all shapes and race.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky And His Movie Under Investigation By FG Board Panels / How To Make Her Come Helplessly (images) / Nairalanders Here Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.