Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists (368 Views)

2023: G5 Governors Not Dead, We Won’t Disclose Election Strategy - Wike / Army: We Won’t Disclose Identity Of Personnel Deployed To Lekki Tollgate / I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by umahi88(m): 12:18am On May 06, 2019
I won’t disclose those eligible to be in my new cabinet – Buhari insists

President Muhammadu Buhari, on Sunday returned to Nigeria after ten days trip to the United Kingdom.

The presidential jet touched down at about 6.20pm on Sunday, at the presidential wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport, Abuja.

On his return to Nigeria, the President said he is ready to settle down and swear in the new cabinet.

He, however, refused to comment on those who will make his next cabinet.

Buhari said this while fielding questions from reporters.

A reporter asked him, “What kind of people will make your next cabinet?” and he responded: “I won’t tell you.

“But I am ready to settle down and swear in the new cabinet.........Continue reading: https://www.newsvib.com/2019/05/i-wont-disclose-those-eligible-to-be-in-my-new-cabinet-buhari-insists.html
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by TANID(m): 1:21am On May 06, 2019
Ok
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by Mynd44: 5:32am On May 06, 2019

(1)

Akeredolu An Example Of Good Leadership / Why Government Is Developing Space Science, By Onu / Bribes Were Paid To Jonathan, Diezani For OPL 245 FG Tells London Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.