Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. (13454 Views)

10 Rock Solid Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate / Real Estate: Why You Should Invest In Lagos Bush No Matter The Area. / Where Do You Think I Should Invest My 1 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by Nobody: 10:55am On May 09, 2019
people buy cars because it is easy to commute, imagine rain falling now and am going to work. many nigerians are using pencil or big daddy not cos they like it, but i does the work. for land, omonile can tack it from you, many of the ibeju lekki land are sold with excision in progress ( another scam). moderation is key abeg. the land i bot for 500k in ibeju lekki 2 years ago now worth 1.8m. but the title is still excison in progress cry
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by wakes: 11:03am On May 09, 2019
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by Nobody: 11:45am On May 09, 2019
Joromi12:
people buy cars because it is easy to commute, imagine rain falling now and am going to work. many nigerians are using pencil or big daddy not cos they like it, but i does the work. for land, omonile can tack it from you, many of the ibeju lekki land are sold with excision in progress ( another scam). moderation is key abeg. the land i bot for 500k in ibeju lekki 2 years ago now worth 1.8m. but the title is still excison in progress cry

Hmm

Explain

Cause was planning to buy oh
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by Nobody: 11:53am On May 09, 2019
maybachmusic:

Hmm

Explain

Cause was planning to buy oh

Excision in progress means they are in the process of collecting the land from government. The govt owns all d land( offcially even tho indigenes dey) and they sometimes release part of it to indigenes. The indigines are poor and cant sponsor it so they sell the land to those estate people. The estate people then resell and use ur money to process the parole( some dont process anything). It is now left for govt to release it thru connect. The estate may be 2 hectares. Govt release 1 and half. Those on that half don lose be dat cause in future buldozer will come. So if u wanna risk it buy from reputable pple like pwan or rev plus. Pwan sold 800k land to my guy they bot it back from him this year. My own ifitech.refused to buy from me and d title has not moved since. They claim ambo no sign any during his term. Many pple will cry in future o. Mine is just one plot sha. Going for the one with title but its like 3m

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by jflexy(m): 1:30pm On May 09, 2019
This post was stolen from my wall on Facebook or on WhatsApp, I cracked my head to make this post and someone stole it without acknowledgement, have the draft in my phone

See screenshot of the post and time posted on WhatsApp

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by ClitRaider: 1:59pm On May 09, 2019
handsomeyinka:
I rather invest in the HOLE
The more you invest the wider it becomes
I've raided many holes bro. It doesn't worth it.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by handsomeyinka(m): 2:29pm On May 09, 2019
ClitRaider:

I've raided many holes bro.
It doesn't worth it.
Lol
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 09, 2019
Yes, it's far better to start investing in real estate especially, when one is still quite young.

Be An Estate Consultant @ https://online-estate-biz..com
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by clive2u(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2019
everyone knows these tips but not everyone has money to start
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by JejeNaija(m): 4:15pm On May 09, 2019
jflexy:
This post was stolen from my wall on Facebook or on WhatsApp, I cracked my head to make this post and someone stole it without acknowledgement, have the draft in my phone

See screenshot of the post and time posted on WhatsApp

Am sorry if you cracked your head to write this sir. However I didn't steal the post from any group on Facebook. I am a member of a real estate WhatsApp group were it was shared and haven read it and seen how informative it was, I decided to share it here.

No were in the post did I actually mention I was the writer.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by jflexy(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2019
JejeNaija:

Am sorry if you cracked your head to write this sir. However I didn't steal the post from any group on Facebook. I am a member of a real estate WhatsApp group were it was shared and haven read it and seen how informative it was, I decided to share it here.

No were in the post did I actually mention I was the writer.

Real Business Network 2? Was it the WhatsApp group you copied it from?

I'm just surprised how it got here
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by JejeNaija(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2019
jflexy:

Real Business Network 2? Was it the WhatsApp group you copied it from?

I'm just surprised how it got here

Yes it is.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by GetCofOProperty: 6:12pm On May 09, 2019
That's true talk... Real estates acquisitions are always investments while buying cars are forms of liabilities

If interested in engaging our services (free) in acquiring the RIGHT land or House (duplex/apartments), please get in touch Call +2348027390046.

Please visit our website www.forbespropertiesng.com/

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business of Real Estate/Property.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:35pm On May 09, 2019
Nice post.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by Olumyyde(m): 10:59pm On May 09, 2019
clive2u:
everyone knows these tips but not everyone has money to start
Exactly, even secondary school students know this. Finally, all man must do Wetin him plan to do. The topic is beginning to sound like a broken record already.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by InvertedHammer: 7:24am On May 10, 2019
/
It depends on the stage you are in life.

Be an investor. But also enjoy your money.

If you keep saving and investing without enjoying the fruits of your labor, your ward may dispose off all your invested assets in less than three years after your demise. There are many supposedly wealthy family who started living in penury after the breadwinner died.

Go figure!

/
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by Ajibaba101(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2019
See these actionable tips for effective construction site management
https://explicitsuccess.com/construction-site-management/
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by Nobody: 9:44am On May 11, 2019
andysmith123:
who estate epp abeg LIKE for cars SHARE for estate!

See mugu cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Is Shopwithscript Real? / Make Money Online With Your PERFECT MONEY ACCOUNT / Facebook Shares Opens At $42 As Trading Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.