Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man (28484 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed In Lagos On His Way To Work / Gunmen Attack Benue Revenue Inspection, Passerby Killed, One Injured (Graphic) / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 06, 2019
Juliet11111:
Bravery is the new sexy. Unfortunately all/most guys on nairaland are dead ass cowards
you look really tasty
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Nbote(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2019
Juliet11111:
Bravery is the new sexy. Unfortunately all/most guys on nairaland are dead ass cowards

Shebi U read where it was stated he owned a licenced weapon abi..
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by paix(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2019
Very soon the government will vote billions of naira to pacify the kidnappers. The northern leaders know how to make money, by hook or by crook.
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by kaen1317: 12:23pm On May 06, 2019
Serves them right

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Amuocha: 12:24pm On May 06, 2019
God punish APC and its security agenda angry angry angry
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by seborrhic: 12:26pm On May 06, 2019
His claims still need to be investigated to be sure he didn't kill people he had a disagreement with that came at his invitation for an amicable settlement.
Even in advanced countries,a county investigator has to investigate the crime scene, the fired fired and takes a look at the corpse to look at the projectile and direction of bullets fired and be sure it was an act of self defence and not a cleverly disguised premeditated murder.
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by damoobaba: 12:29pm On May 06, 2019
Man wey sabi
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by jaxxy(m): 12:30pm On May 06, 2019
The Governor doesn’t even know how to handle the security challenges in his state. They are just paying lip service. Why can’t the build vigilantes along with the security forces arrnd these troubled location?
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Jaqenhghar: 12:32pm On May 06, 2019
If every man in that shithole grew a pair like that guy there Crime will reduce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Jaqenhghar: 12:33pm On May 06, 2019
0ppa:
That is a credible riddance to perpetrators of social vices.
I hope they do not come back for revenge.
IF everybody in his neighbourhood will stand with him, no idiot will dream of coming back for revenge

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Juliet11111(f): 12:34pm On May 06, 2019
Nbote:

Shebi U read where it was stated he owned a licenced weapon abi..
Yea and so fuckin what?
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Juliet11111(f): 12:35pm On May 06, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
you look really tasty
I think you’re the biggest f00l for likening me to something edible
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by emerged01(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2019
Juliet11111:
Except me!
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by dinodangana(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2019
They should be careful tho, same thing happened to my family in abj some years back, although ours was a robbery not a kidnap. It was a battle, my dad and brother got injured, my sister got shot and i was in school writing my final exams at the time, the leader of the gang got killed when my family engaged them. That happened on a Tuesday. On Thursday they filled our house, this time not to rob but to kill, revenge. But God was on our side, nobody got hurt. We had to leave the area and for over 2years we neva told anyone where we were at. No be film.

This guy posting this thing on social media thinks his brother pulled a 007, he's not aware he's also exposing himself to danger. Not everything u post on social media, atleast not immediately

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by aku626(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2019
we have to start clearly marking out territories, you cross my space you go meet your maker
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Olumighthy: 12:52pm On May 06, 2019
True story in Kaduna. Surprising to me, when the police got this information, the first question from them is ' is your gun licensed'? Not even, how do you survive it? Nigerian police....... .

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by don4real18(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2019
Davash222:
Twitter and it’s stories!!

You killed one and injured one and the rest Japa. Interesting.

I would love to be like you when I grow up.
He's a Kaduna Chuck Norris
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:56pm On May 06, 2019
Yet the midget is more concerned with the politics of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Ayed44: 1:00pm On May 06, 2019
If the story is true...

My advice for ur brother is to relocate and leave that vicinity as soon as possible. Those bitches will come back for him, fully prepared.

Speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Dammilekan(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2019
lonelydora:
Kudos to your brother. Let him not be afraid, they won't near his compound again.

He should also be ready at all times. If he does not have dog, let him get one, Alsatian in particular.

Once it barks at night, let him cock his gun and be ready to fire at moving object.

God will protect him. He will be save. He should not bother calling Police, they will sell him out
True tho and I will advise him to leave his vicinity because hausa people are fucking cruel they are coming back won't be good

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by OnlyGodcanjudge: 1:09pm On May 06, 2019
Juliet11111:
thank jah na one of the terrorised state you dey live IMO your Dad will show bravery when daredevil robbers,cultist or kidnapper come your say
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by 9gerian: 1:16pm On May 06, 2019
He should simply leave the environment- fast!

His identity and security is compromised...

Olalan:
He should seek police protection for his family cause those bandits could be terribly evil
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Omonaijani: 1:21pm On May 06, 2019
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by engrelvis(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2019
0ppa:
That is a credible riddance to perpetrators of social vices.
I hope they do not come back for revenge.
bone dat thing bro.Na dis fear of revenge dey make robbers dey stronger everyday for dis country!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Carlyboi(m): 1:40pm On May 06, 2019
Juliet11111:
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by dkidd: 1:43pm On May 06, 2019
Wisdomval67:
I really need to get a licensed gun.

Very important and some unlicensed ones lying in coded places around the house just in case cool

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 06, 2019
dkidd:

Very important and some unlicensed ones lying in coded places around the house just in case cool

True

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Akuruoulo(m): 1:50pm On May 06, 2019
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS MOVIE PLEASE ?
Re: My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man by Akuruoulo(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2019
Juliet11111:
MIND urself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 36 Armed Herdsmen In Benue / Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded / Man And His 2 Sisters Beat His Wife Mercilessly In Delta State, Send Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.