Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,268 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Until I Met You - Episode 31 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Until I Met You - Episode 31 (609 Views)

Until I Met You - Episode 8 / Until I Met You - Episode 5 / Until I Met You - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Until I Met You - Episode 31 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2019
*Until I Met you - Episode 31*

What in the world is happening here?”he asked coming in.
Regina was also shocked to see him but the guys were rushing towards him. “Who are you? How dare you come in here”the first guy said in anger. He moved to hit him but dave threw a punch to his face causing him to fall. The other guy tried to hit him with stick and he collected it from him. He hit him with it instead and kicked him to the ground. The two guys stood up .......

�‍♂�‍♂��������

We have two more Episodes to go....

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/05/06/until-i-met-you-episode-31/
Re: Until I Met You - Episode 31 by Ann2012(f): 3:28pm On May 06, 2019
Thanks for the update

Dave can't die just like then na sad

(1) (Reply)

Craziest Things You Do In Influnce Of Weed. / Bang Rule Pdf / Do You Need An Illustrator For Your Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.