Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,336 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

"You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" (41166 Views)

“I Can’t Stop Ashawo Work Again, My Breast Is Already Flat Like Slippers- Lady / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by Breakingfamous: 9:34am On May 06, 2019
Man Forgets His Wife After Spotting This Busty Lady On The Road (Photos)

"Men, Stop Cheating, No Excuse To Cheat On Your Wives" - Reactions To Lustful Man In A Skit

In a skit making rounds on social media, a man was walking with his beautiful wife, then spotted a busty lady that was dressed in skimpy attire on the road, he forgot he was with the wife and made to embrace her.

He claimed the lady was his old school mate. But the wife looking embarrassed told the husband that only handshake is allowed. The wife did all she could to stop them but at the end, how he gave the lady his contact is epic.

Many have reacted to the skit with mixed reactions. While many slammed men for having cheating in their DNA, others blamed some ladies for trying to break another woman's home.

Instagram user, W.animashaun summarized the video as:

"He still managed to leave his contact behind... moral of the video.. you can’t stop a cheating husband."

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/blessing-godwin-bg-man-forgot-he-was.html?m=1

Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by Breakingfamous: 10:16am On May 06, 2019
Lol
Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:29am On May 06, 2019
Shey na staged? I have no comment to give then smiley

14 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by SageMK: 10:51am On May 06, 2019
I was not expecting this comical nonsense. Honestly.

"He still managed to leave his contact behind... moral of the video.. you can’t stop a cheating husband."

Anyway, I do agree that a cheating husband cannot be savage. He'll do it again and again and again because cheating is never a mistake. It is a choice.

While he may genuinely care for his wife, the bitter truth is he'll always put his selfish sexual needs first.

Whatever made him to cheat in the first place will make him do it again. Hence, once a cheater, always a cheat.

22 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by iamdannyfc(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2019
Lolz.
still available @signature
Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by FhukaFhuka: 12:21pm On May 06, 2019
grin........ IT GOES BOTH WAYS grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by MrImole: 12:21pm On May 06, 2019
No you can't, except you shoot him at a close range.

1 Like

Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 06, 2019
Rubbish video.

Not even funny

2 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 06, 2019
omo to stay within one toto till eternity hard oooo

36 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by Kendumazy(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2019
Lol
Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by Abalado(f): 12:24pm On May 06, 2019
Lol,,, I am pastor, so I can't do that
Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by paix(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2019
I don't think man goes on cheating on his wife just for the fun of it, unless there's something he's missing.
Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by lonelydora: 12:24pm On May 06, 2019
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled. But whoremongers and Adulterers God will judge

8 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by jimi4us: 12:25pm On May 06, 2019
But you can easily break his coconut head.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by GOFRONT(m): 12:30pm On May 06, 2019
Men can cheat sha!!

It's a MAN'S WORLD sha!!
Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by CuddleBear(f): 12:32pm On May 06, 2019
see the baboon he's chasing

2 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 06, 2019
Fredsa1:
the games I posted above is a scam... please forgive me. I will never scam again. na hungry cause am..
ok

4 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 06, 2019
Nairaland has gone to the dogs...
smh!

3 Likes

Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by utenwuson: 12:35pm On May 06, 2019
What's bad in a man trying to have sex with another woman.... Uhn
Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by BlackfireX: 12:37pm On May 06, 2019
Yoruba people sef...
Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by owila4luv(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2019
Abalado:
grin
Abalado:
Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by omonla10(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2019
That's the harsh reality
Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by steelmagnolia(f): 12:55pm On May 06, 2019
SageMK:
I was not expecting this comical nonsense. Honestly.

Anyway, I do agree that a cheating husband cannot be savage. He'll do it again and again and again because cheating is never a mistake. It is a choice.

While he may genuinely care for his wife, the bitter truth is he'll always put his selfish sexual needs first.

Whatever made him to cheat in the first place will make him do it again. Hence, once a cheater, always a cheat.
lolz
Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by rockstar27(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2019
SHEY NAH MOVIE THEM THEY SHOOT NI, IF NOT WHO DEY SNAP THEM
STOP GIVING US FALSE NEWS IF NAH COMEDY LET US KNOW IT IS COMEDY
Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by smartchoice900: 1:03pm On May 06, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by Bantino(m): 1:06pm On May 06, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by HMarshal(m): 1:17pm On May 06, 2019
Unless cursed, no man will behave as such even in company of Jst a gf,more so wife.yea married men cheat & it probly can't be stoped.but thr culd be a high reduction if we remove the complacency factor that women exihibit after marriage.no more trying to look good in shape& clothes to impress,probly cos she is no more earning for herself to foot her personal bills & the husbands income can't foot,rent,food,children's fees & her personal bills @thesame time..more reason y women suld get a respectable job b4 & tru marriage you can onli sleep around for money until marriage(if u r lucky) & probly won't cope...men might still cheat after all this, I don't know , but I know itld be @a reduced rate...wives impress& seduce ur men without intentionally impressing & seducing them.
Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by bennynaza(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2019
There is nothing wrong with a man sleeping with multiple women but it is abnormal for a woman to have more than one sexual partner.

A key that opens more than one padlock is a master key, but a padlock opened by more than one key is useless
Re: "You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" by uuzba(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2019
Abalado:
Did anybody on this whole website ask whom you are? Why do you have the need to announce your job?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? / Lady Recounts Her Experience As A Side Chick / Pre-wedding Photos Of Odinabarbie, Twitter User Who Charged N5K To Follow Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.