Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

You Can Be Free From Spiritual Attacks-bishop Sola Adetunji - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Be Free From Spiritual Attacks-bishop Sola Adetunji (234 Views)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / Bishop Sola Ore Is Dead / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Be Free From Spiritual Attacks-bishop Sola Adetunji by Revsola: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2019
Hello everyone.There is power in the name of Jesus.Im Sola Adetunji:a servant of God by His grace,the convener of Singles & Married With Bishop Sola Adetunji , Solution Center Online Church both on Facebook & singlesreadytomarry on Instagram.

The power of God cannot be limited by distance.If you are under any spiritual attack,the Lord can set you free.The Bible Says "For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil"

You can get across to me using this format...here on this thread and on my whatsapp number: +234-8028717492. I will get back to you within 48hours.

Name:

Explanation of Attack:

Direct Online Request---- https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/mk3A1KuFgjb54Ya83qeEOce

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is God / Busola Dakolo Don't Act Her Role Well In The Movie About Coza's Pastor / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Speak Out Against RUGA Settlement (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.