Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs (24688 Views)

Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) / EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars / Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club (2) (3) (4)

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by frugal(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2019
This must not go unpunished.
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Fuckdamod: 11:19am On May 06, 2019
shortgun:

Hope u will say this if ur sister is picked up and raped while running an errand.
Running an errand and selling body publicly for cash are two different things entirely!
Stop defending rubbish and have sense!
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by buJu234: 11:21am On May 06, 2019
its like lawlessness among government officials is on the increase after this elections ooo...

why?
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by slimghost(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2019
Firgemachar:
You people should just quit prostitution.

It's sinful, unhealthy and destructive!

You must be an animal for this your comment. So prostitution justifies rape and abuse?. Animals I share a country with.

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Nobody: 11:28am On May 06, 2019
banex, jabi, idu karimu, adetokunbo ademola crescent are hot spots for call girls in abj, whenever fct police are Hot them embark on such raids to satisfy their urge, dividends of being a policeman, you get paid for raping helpless women in Nigeria.

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by sweerychick(f): 11:36am On May 06, 2019
NotComplaining:
hmmm

What were you doing in a strip club, naked, is my question. Depravity is depravity.

You cannot condone a form of depravity and condemn another.

You are all a bunch of morons. Imagine, a woman that has just given birth frolicking with john does in a strip club, while her baby is in a uncompleted building somewhere abandoned - Modern day slay queen childrens day care

If na middle east them dey they for sell you na to sex market . Morons. Is that not what you were doing in a strip club??! Having open sex, allowing men and women to grope your private parts in a scene taken from the depth of hell?... How can you ever be a victim, even if they killed one of you, now from that filthy condition you will meet your maker and tell Him you were victimized. FOOLS

Ashewo! I will say it again and again! A prostitute cannot be raped, only a virtuous woman can. Ashewo will only accept payment after her ordeal and move on to next aggressive customer. Abeg, police should just settle the matter jare
wait until it happens to one of your family members but I don't pray so, those prostitutes are humans not animals and they have rights. I don't support their act but I condemn the police for their actions. Why not take them for rehabilitation?

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by NotComplaining: 11:39am On May 06, 2019
sweerychick:
wait until it happens to one of your family members. I don't support their act but I condemn the police for their actions. Why not take them for rehabilitation?

Idiot. If you catch my own mother in such a squalor, do what you want!

No self respecting virtuous woman will find her self in such a cesspit. Truth.

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by sweerychick(f): 11:42am On May 06, 2019
NotComplaining:

Idiot. If you catch my own mother in such a squalor, do what you want!

No self respecting virtuous woman will find her self in such a cesspit. Truth.
myndd44 rule 2

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Mishhcre(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2019
It's no longer yahoo boys. It's now women at nightclubs.
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by 2metrelaurie(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2019
Fuckdamod:
grin This news just dey sweet me
If they want to behave abnormal by selling their body for cash then they should be treated abnormally. Most them are very uncouth and disrespectful. Kudos to the police.

I don't like buhari gov't at all but this act alone has changed my mind somehow.

HIJO DE PUTA u actually condone this nonsense??
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by NotComplaining: 11:44am On May 06, 2019
sweerychick:
wait until it happens to one of your family members but I don't pray so, those prostitutes are humans not animals and they have rights. I don't support their act but I condemn the police for their actions. Why not take them for rehabilitation?

Ofc they have rights.... grin grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Nobody: 11:57am On May 06, 2019
This is terrible. What kind of animal kingdom is Nigeria? Women? How does a man who is supposed to protect you become your worse enemy?
Thank God my daughter has nothing to do with Nigeria except that his dad is Nigerian. God I thank you, the decision I took years ago is justified.
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by chrismex(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2019
NotComplaining:
hmmm

What were you doing in a strip club, naked, is my question. Depravity is depravity.

You are all a bunch of morons. Imagine, a woman that has just given birth frolicking with john does in a strip club, while her baby is in a uncompleted building somewhere abandoned - Modern day slay queen childrens day care

If na middle east them dey they for sell you na to sex market . Morons. Is that not what you were doing in a strip club??! Having open sex, allowing men and women to grope your private parts in a scene taken from the depth of hell?... How can you ever be a victim, even if they killed one of you, now from that filthy condition you will meet your maker and tell Him you were victimized. FOOLS

Ashewo! I will say it again and again! A prostitute cannot be raped, only a virtuous woman can. Ashewo will only accept payment after her ordeal and move on to next aggressive customer. Abeg, police should just settle the matter jare

Just go through what you wrote, it really show how shallow minded you are. Who are you to judge them for what they did or do, do you know what some of them them go through pains just to afford for a living, do you think if the country had been good do you think you see them there. You better just kneel down and thank God that your life is OK and you live fine. Someone is been raped here you have the got to say this men I can just believe how people think. Just pray and work hard so that your unborn child will be opportune to enjoy and achieve something in life because the way this country is going, we may end up have a failed leader's of tomorrow.

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by AnuliKay: 12:03pm On May 06, 2019
This is so sad

Saweetie released her EP, Icy in March and it has generally been received well. In this era of City Girls, the take-his-money mentality is not fresh, but is certainly entertaining.

ICY has seven songs and you can be assured that it is a unique body of work. However, if you’ve known Saweetie from the High Maintenance era and were expecting a similar vibe, you will be sorely disappointed.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/ep-review-icy-saweetie/

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Ten06(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2019
Animals in uniform

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by DSENATAR: 12:19pm On May 06, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
NotComplaining:
hmmm

We live in a free country, there is no law in the Constitution that says having a swell time in a club is a crime. Remember, in case you have forgotten the club in question is a confined space, they were not walking naked in public bro, the police raided a club, and according to the police account of the story, which are always lies, they were purportedly naked.

Charge them to court not rape them, Biko.
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by stamapro(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2019
No matter your stand point, perspective or angle I still say two wrongs can never and will never make a right. Whatever maybe the offences of the ladies, what the so called men in uniform did is not justified.[b][/b]
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by OnlyGodcanjudge: 12:29pm On May 06, 2019
NotComplaining:
hmmm

hypocrite after sniffing shit
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by henrixx(m): 12:35pm On May 06, 2019
Can a prostitute be raped? I mean she's meant for sex, just that she's not paid in this instance. This issue is trivial.

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by YesNo(m): 12:42pm On May 06, 2019
Firgemachar:

I bet you don't commit any sin and do anything unhealthy and destructive all through the day, week, year.

I hope your god does not think doghishly like this too
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by YesNo(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2019
henrixx:
Can a prostitute be raped? I mean she's meant for sex, just that she's not paid in this instance. This issue is trivial.

Just because you give me anything I want anytime I ask, does that give me the right to take without your permission?

This issue is trivial to you till it becomes you.

Their own is prostitution, who knows what your own is. It might even be in your place of work. We all have rights.

God help us

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by henrixx(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2019
YesNo:

Just because you give me anything I want anytime I ask, does that give me the right to take without your permission?

Their own is prostitution, who knows what your own is. It might even be in your place of work. We all have rights.

God help us
back to sender.
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Realist1(m): 1:26pm On May 06, 2019
luminouz:

Whether prostitutes or not, i don't EVER condone rape in any form. I get mad when I even read such.

I detest two categories of public officers...the politicians and policemen...they are so fvcking bad!

The only good one is a dead one!!! undecided

"The only good one is a dead one!!! "
Very funny

True talk though.

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by namiji2598: 1:36pm On May 06, 2019
Firgemachar:

u go feed them
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by namiji2598: 1:41pm On May 06, 2019
YesNo:

God help us
I see wisdom in u bro!!!!!!!
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by namiji2598: 1:48pm On May 06, 2019
henrixx:

everybody has reasons for his/her decisions,some of them have late parents who are very rich but they lose them as life goes on life went hard and they enter prostitution

some of them have late parents who shows them love and wants them to study medicine and law jus like every NIGERIAn parents but they are dead and life gets hard for them

some of them are results of mothers dumbing their babies on the street after birth

some of them are the only source of income to their parents surviving and that's y they consider it hustling

all of them wanted a good life, to be with their parents and have everything and end up getting married and having kids jus like how ur sisters are

but u can never predict life, today might be ur turn tomorrow might nt

don't be surprised when u see ur kids whom u love so much and will do everything to keep them Happy, when u die they end up in prostitution

never judge a person unless when u walk in his shoes
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Sabby1(m): 1:57pm On May 06, 2019
Within the heart and mind of the policemen, "opportunity comes but once." If you know, you know. Sincerely, Nigerian police force has lost it's dignity, if there ever was.

Whatever be the case, personally I think, believe and know that rape is the highest form or level of moral decadence

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by immantoks: 2:20pm On May 06, 2019
My conclusion about Nigeria Police force is that since nobody in the right and functioning frame of mind will want to go into that shameful and demented people profession. They have decided to be recruiting insane and people with psychiatric cases into their force.in all of my life I have not found just 4 sane police officer.

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by YungMillionaire: 2:21pm On May 06, 2019
Stupid police. This is why Feminism will ALWAYS have converts
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:02pm On May 06, 2019
all these Yorobah police men na wa oh!

Herdsmen Having Sex With Cows. / Grandma Flogged By A DPO In Edo, In Coma (Photos) / Man Burns His Mother-in-law To Death In Bayelsa After His Wife Left Him -Graphic

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58