Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs (24682 Views)

Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) / EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars / Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Firgemachar: 3:20pm On May 06, 2019
YesNo:

I bet you don't commit any sin and do anything unhealthy and destructive all through the day, week, year.

I hope your god does not think doghishly like this too

Seems you are hell bound
Goodspeed!
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Olusholasimon(m): 3:38pm On May 06, 2019
Nigeria !
A country where the ones that ought to shield you are the ones taking away those shield for their own personal comfort.
We gave them power to punish the offenders but yet they bite us back as if we've done something wrong
We didn't talk they said we are cowards and afraid
We fight back thy said its lawlessness
I'm not supporting prostitution but even if they are wrong they are not subject to jungle justice by those who ought to uplift the law
Who else can we trust
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by VonScott(m): 4:21pm On May 06, 2019
well, well, well....

I only blame the officers for indulging in such a despicable act unworthy of their office. They should be severely punished.

However, raping a prostitute? Can a prostitute be RAPED (normal sense of the word) in her 'working place' is VALID question. This becomes a case of theft & extortion which are both crimes (and the solution will simply be to pay her money for services obtained forcefully)

But then again, prostitution is illegal in the eyes of the law so it would be hard to enforce by Law.

Human rights, human rights.... but you yourself look before you leap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by FrostyButter: 4:44pm On May 06, 2019
Fuckdamod:

Running an errand and selling body publicly for cash are two different things entirely!
Stop defending rubbish and have sense!

So someone getting raped is what's sweeting your body. You're sick.
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by mechanics(m): 7:51am On May 07, 2019
The case should be investigated and the officers involved should be brought to book.
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by sinceraconcept(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
EmekaBlue:
very soon we will soon start gunning police down anyhow...sorry to their upcoming widows,since govt dont want to do anything about it.
You want to gun police down because of Olosho?
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by sinceraconcept(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
sweerychick:
wait until it happens to one of your family members but I don't pray so, those prostitutes are humans not animals and they have rights. I don't support their act but I condemn the police for their actions. Why not take them for rehabilitation?
You are so damn funny o, na runs girls you dey fight for reach this level? Are they humans? Maybe,but lowest class of humans. I'm against rape but if an Olosho is raped, it doesn't make much difference na,i don't think anybody would blame anyone for raping people like that. Rehabilitate a runs girl? A runs girl will always be a runs girl. She would change for like 6 months and go back to her old lifestyle
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by NiCurious: 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
There are two sides to prostitution and the sex trade generally. One is the prostitutes, strippers, etc. The other is the clientele. Why is one half of the equation arrested and punished, but not the other? Shouldn't the two parties in the matter either both be punished equally, or both be allowed to go about their business, equally?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom / Man Burns His Mother-in-law To Death In Bayelsa After His Wife Left Him -Graphic / Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.