Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) (28388 Views)

Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) / BREAKING: Ogba Residents In Panic As Police Kill 2 Hausa Okada Riders / Outrage As 2 Hausa Women Fight, Exchange Blows While Endangering Baby's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 06, 2019
They are slowly but surely encroaching on the South, and are bringing trouble along with them... so far we've been getting only bits of their atrocities every now and again in various parts of the South, there may be other ones committed by these fulani animals that go largely unreported. The South should wake up to this menace, East, West, South South.... every community should be sensitized and civil defence organizations or vigilantes is a MUST for every nook and cranny of the South... There are lots of influential people who can sponsor the youths of their community with necessary tools(solid weapons, pay, food etc) to defend their respective communities... A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by frozen70(f): 3:34pm On May 06, 2019
There is nothing different between them and their cows
The reason alike
Idiots
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Tingler(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2019
I was there myself, the way they butchered one the hausa boys I know he will not survive it. The herdsmen are beasts without any atom of human feelings
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by samuel900(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2019
Oloyede to is not been strict or disciplined....the man was just been wicked. When he was in Unilorin, he close school fees portal whenever pleases him. I remembered when Emir of Ilorin has to left his palace to plead onbehalf of the masses, but he refused. he did the same thing when he was in Kwara Poly. Now at JAMB level....it's just a matter of time. None of their children in Nigerian[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 06, 2019
SoNature:

Nwokem mechie onu gi!

Watch the drama as it unfolds.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Chukwurah003: 5:09pm On May 06, 2019
infogenius:
Next level killings. This is a 4yr sure banker.

I rebuke you in Jesus name
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by asanwafo: 5:38pm On May 06, 2019
No fulani herdsmen kill them. They were killed by an Igbo and hurriedly blame it on Fulani herdsmen. Just read the story. These boys didn't do anything wrong.Their sin is that they were from the north and were also in Imo state fending for themselves. Imo people should remember they don't stay in their place and most of them are in the north and should resist any attempt to have issues with northerns. U killed them and called them Hausa boys. If it were the other way round those boys would have been tagged Fulani herdsmen and not Hausa boys.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by mikkyjay(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2019
asanwafo:
No fulani herdsmen kill them. They were killed by an Igbo and hurriedly blame it on Fulani herdsmen. Just read the story. These boys didn't do anything wrong.Their sin is that they were from the north and were also in Imo state fending for themselves. Imo people should remember they don't stay in their place and most of them are in the north and should resist any attempt to have issues with northerns. U killed them and called them Hausa boys. If it were the other way round those boys would have been tagged Fulani herdsmen and not Hausa boys.

Hediot

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2019
In the heart of Igbo land Foolanis are killing indigenes? What the phuck? Are you people really TRHAT big cowards? Chest beaters, lol... go catch the muthafukas and deal with them the right way!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:59pm On May 06, 2019
Fulani are thenmost wicked peoples in Nigeria; an average Fulani Man value his Cow morethan 3 adults (Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba).
Fulani can even go as per as killing his own Wife or Brother for a minor reason.
I once witness the arrest of Fulani Man who killed his Wife just because she went to fetch water without his consent though she sough the permission of his father.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by infogenius(m): 9:49pm On May 06, 2019
Chukwurah003:

I rebuke you in Jesus name

It's not me u'll rebuke. Rebuke next level. Or do I look like next level? Rebuke appropriately for evident results
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by JimmySwaggart(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Fulani

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
infogenius:
Next level killings. This is a 4yr sure banker.

4+4 next devil.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by petra1(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2020
JimmySwaggart:
Fulani

Thats all?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Kidnap Couple Destroyed In Imo Community By Youths. Photos / Two Nigerian Nationals, Others Stand Trial For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia / Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.