Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) (28372 Views)

Gunmen Kill Abuja-Based Man In His Farm (Photos) / BREAKING: Ogba Residents In Panic As Police Kill 2 Hausa Okada Riders / Outrage As 2 Hausa Women Fight, Exchange Blows While Endangering Baby's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by jimi4us: 1:43pm On May 06, 2019
Okoro-Hausa at work with his brothers from north
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:43pm On May 06, 2019
Fulani herdsmen in Owerri, the Imo State capital have reportedly killed 2 young boys guarding a farm in the early hours of today.

According to a Facebook user Egeonu Clinton, the young boys are reportedly from the Northern part of the country and they had earlier warned the Fulani Herdsmen in Owerri to stay away from the farm.

According to the report, the herdsmen left and came back with arms and ammunition to kill the young boys.

Read below:

This nonsense has to stop ooo…
Fulani herds men has entered owerri oooo…
IMO state is no more safe ooo…
It happened at the early hours of today…
Opposite kenittyza plaza umuorii owerri.. Off road safety road by Toronto round about..
As Fulani herds men was said to have entered a land where Hausa’s are guiding.. They were told not to allow their cattles destroy things…

They refused and engaged in a fight with the Hausa boys… After being defeated, they left and came back with guns and machetes…
Shot one dead and butchered the other one while he is sleeping….
Now I ask… Why are cattle rearers allowed to carry guns but security men left with machetes…
Pls ooo friends help and share this until it goes far to people…. It must stop, how can I be in my house and a stranger will be threatening my life.. In my own house kwa…

Many people will say, thank God its Hausa’s that they killed… Had it been it were in a farm land that belongs to an Igbo man.. The same will happen….
FULANI HERDS MEN… Are now terror to lives… They kills anyone that doesn’t grant them access to their farm lands for cattle grazing… No no no… It must stopped

https://lailasnews.com/fulani-herdsmen-in-owerri-allegedly-kill-2-young-northerners/

THANK GOD, GOVERNORS IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA DID NOT ACCEPT CATTLE COLONY.

One can imagine the crisis that could have resulted if the fulani people were lawfully accommodated by community to graze their cattle freely.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Emceesaka: 1:43pm On May 06, 2019
Gambari paa Fulani, no story
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Shyluck(m): 1:44pm On May 06, 2019
Herdsmen should not be allowed to carry weapons of any kind since they don't value human lives. And again, the government should find away of helping them associate with other members of the society.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 1:44pm On May 06, 2019
ClumsyFlimsy:

Why e no pure?. you wan come up with stupid theory say no be fulani kill them probably the indigines abi

Awon eyan taqiyya.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Kayouzka(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2019
AK481:
G

Land at Valley View Estate, Ebute, Ikorodu, Lagos for sale starting from 4 million naira, this location is also called the lekki phase 1 of ikorodu Lagos, call 08182676988 or email at akindelek1.ka@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by dkidd: 1:48pm On May 06, 2019
And the wailing continues...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 06, 2019
no una governor give them land, enjoy the change.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 06, 2019
Shyluck:
Herdsmen should not be allowed to carry weapons of any kind since they don't value human lives. And again, the government should find away of helping them associate with other members of the society.

which govt? dey there dont protect yourself.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by alleng55: 1:52pm On May 06, 2019
Why would Imolites sit back and watch the evill governor and his accomplice to allow this evil hedsmen get awat with this evil they have started in IMo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:54pm On May 06, 2019
I said it that it would happen again and again if these bastards are not dealt with by each state or community.

Nigerua should defend themselves stop waiting for Buhari he can never do anything. Fulani invasion is part of Buhari and his jihadist plan to take over Nigeria by force by fire.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 06, 2019
Even their fellow next level brothers? Na wah oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by chukxie(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2019
Until Nigerians take to the streets enmass to scream enough is enough, nothing's going to change in Nigeria. The status quo WILL remain. The herdsmen are on a mission because they know they're unstoppable, untouchable since Buhari has got their backs. If Nigerians were as brave as the Sudanese, Buhari and his cohorts would've since gone on self imposed exile. Every day killings by herdsmen! Haba!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2019
Soo many cows has been killed in some parts of Owerri ,and nothing happened.

MY HOMETOWN AMAKOHIA UBI IS ONE.
THEY CAN ONLY MESS WITH SOME COWARD TOWNS.

When u have issues with them, den be prepared and not go back sleeping day in day out
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Teenaira: 2:00pm On May 06, 2019
gurunlocker:
Na dem dem..... But this guys are penetrating each state gradually!

They will soon become a full blown terrorist!

You mean next level ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by mvem(m): 2:01pm On May 06, 2019
specter:
Even their fellow next level brothers? Na wah oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
...Fulanis are not hausas ....infact southerners will call every northern person Hausa which is very very wrong...the borno man, jos man, taraba, Adamawa, bauchi, yobe etc ain't Hausas .Hausas are indigenous too katsina, kano, Kaduna,zamfara,jigawa etc
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by pussyAvenger: 2:09pm On May 06, 2019
own goal
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Chijeep(m): 2:13pm On May 06, 2019
Gambari kill Fulani, no get case 4 court

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2019
grin grin grin

Na dem dem so no issues
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Jdbrasco2: 2:17pm On May 06, 2019
So sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by dyadeleye(m): 2:17pm On May 06, 2019
In yoruba it's called fulani PA gambari shocked angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Ogarsimeon(m): 2:18pm On May 06, 2019
Fulani people they are very useless people in this Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:24pm On May 06, 2019
Everything in the post is true. Happened at a stone throw from my house. The hausas later butchered one of the cattle and confiscated the others.
Police and civil defence has been there since
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Owaincouncil: 2:37pm On May 06, 2019
Owerri must be part of afonja land.
We were saying that the herdsmen issue must not be tribalise, but they won't listen.
Sincerely yours, this is a battle that all sane Nigerian must fight. Be it hausa, ibos or yoruba. Let us all defend our land.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by paix(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2019
How can you have mama in the kitchen and suffer to eat food without soup? They know their parents are in government. Who can dare them? Do you think Buhari's refusal to change the service chiefs was for nothing? They will remain till there purpose is fully accomplished.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Quality20(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2019
a Hausa Fulani lady told me, hausa is Fulani and Fulani is hausa . But all the same, our Hausa president must do something against ds Fulani Atiku ppl
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Alashoalash10: 2:48pm On May 06, 2019
The same set of people FG want to pay money to ? I am tired of naija government
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 06, 2019
Fulani herdsmen my foot. Two mosquitoes died close to my house last week, I guess ”Fulani herdsmen” are responsible.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by Baroba(m): 3:05pm On May 06, 2019
Life is so cheap in Nigeria, I forgot we have a herdsman as a president..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen In Owerri Kill 2 Hausa Boys Guarding A Farm (Photos) by SoNature(m): 3:27pm On May 06, 2019
Osagyefo98:
They kill their own.

Rochas legacy about to unfold...

The problem owelle has caused in owerri with these fulani will claim many lives in future.....

I warned ndi imo.

Ihedioha really have a herculean task. Ahead of him.

Go to Douglas
Obinze-ph road
Hospital junction
Control and before control they have taken over.

Nwokem mechie onu gi!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues / Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club / 37-year-old Man Found Dead In A River In Ibadan (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.