Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. (5612 Views)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. by emydedon: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2010
1.Doesn't receive calls in your presence,often walks away from you to receive his/her calls.

2.You dare not read his/her text messages or you always find his/her "inbox" empty.

3. Will always want you to inform him/her of your visit before you come.

4.His/her words are not consistent,you will often detect lies.There's no how you will date without lying.

5.He/she is fast to always accuse you of not trusting him/her,you don't trust ?.You feel i am not being faithful?If he/she is always concluding like that then it's very likely he/she is being unfaithful truly.

6.He/she most time introduces you to the opposite sex as a friend and not as a girlfriend/boyfriend.Beware it's very likely the person you 've just being introduced to is also his/her hidden friend(lover).

Shine your eyes very well,be informed so as to know if you are just being a "maga" or "fool" to your partner.People are getting stabbed everyday so watch you back ooooooooooooooo.
Re: 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. by Tinksh(f): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2010
Great words, my ex bf ticks all those and more. Hence why he is my ex. Add to that multiple email adresses and everything including phone has passwords. Got to be hiding something.
Re: 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2010
emydedon:

5.He/she is fast to always accuse you of not trusting him/her,you don't trust ?.You feel i am not being faithful?If he/she is always concluding like that then it's very likely he/she is being unfaithful truly.

I disagree cos I'm guilty of than and I am not unfaithful.
Re: 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. by 1102(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2010
Those are OLD SCHOOL, if you need 15 more new styles boys use these days,

contact me ladies in private for more tutorial lectures! grin grin
Re: 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2010
--190--:

Those are OLD SCHOOL, if you need 15 more new styles boys use these days,

contact me ladies in private for more tutorial lectures! grin grin

grin grin grin grin

This is like asking 190 to grow a brain all of a sudden. Tutorial lectures oshi wo cheesy
Re: 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. by 1102(m): 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^ 1st applicant in the house,

I know i could Draw you out cos you wanna know all the damn tricks we Guys use, anyway i got your email, lets talk off nairaland (can i also give you my house address)
Re: 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. by emydedon: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2010
I will like to get your house address.pleseeee tongue
Re: 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. by Vic2k3(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2010
Poster tnx 4 the tips but what of if u're front-stabbed?
Re: 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. by 1102(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2010
emydedon:

I will like to get your house address.pleseeee tongue

2nd applicant-- are u male or female, show me proof~
Re: 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. by Vic2k3(m): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2010
190 emydedon is a neuter
Re: 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. by 1102(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2010
Vic2k3:

190 emydedon is a neuter

he's a guy,
190 walks away!
Re: 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2010
REALITY101 is typing a comment please wait,
Re: 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. by omolarha(f): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
190 u are always a "CASE", lol
Re: 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 22, 2010
@poster
may i ask. . . . . . . . . . . . .
emydedon:

2.You dare not read his/her text messages or you always find his/her "inbox" empty.

so, YOU not daringĀ  to read his text/sms is a reason to blame HIM for cheating?! shouldnt that person blame themself instead for being a chicken?!
btw who said that inbox should always be full?!

3. Will always want you to inform him/her of your visit before you come.

there are many reason why this could happen: he has a dirty house and want to clean it before you come over, he is doing something illegal out of his home (drug dealing/419 etc).

4.His/her words are not consistent,you will often detect lies.There's no how you will date without lying.

many people out there are lying to portray someone they are not in order to get gals. unfortunately they have to keep lying through the relationship, it doesnt automatically means they are cheating.

what if it simply that you are dating an insecure person who has difficulties trusting people after being played many times before by their exes?!

6.He/she most time introduces you to the opposite gender as a friend and not as a girlfriend/boyfriend.Beware it's very likely the person you 've just being introduced to is also his/her hidden friend(lover).

if your bf introduce you as "a friend" and you stand there smiling then you are the one to blame for being an I D I O T.
the minute anyone introduces you as a friend then you should stop him and introduce yourself as THE GIRL/BOYFRIEND. et voila!
Re: 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. by 1102(m): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2010
^^
Lecturer grin grin
Re: 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. by fubiluv: 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2010
Wao!!!!
I don't touch my boyfriends phone and he doesn't touch mine.
But i am not cheating on him,What if he is cheating on me?
I will steal his phone and make some enquirers.
Re: 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. by 1102(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2010
^^
STEALING OF FONE AINT THE ANSWER
Re: 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. by 1102(m): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2010
Re: 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. by uglyBetty1(f): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2010
i once tried snooping into my guys text message and what i saw shocked me. Somebody sent him a text telling him that she can't live without him and that if he leaves her, she will die. shocked shocked shocked Ha. That one tot me a big lesson to always mind my business. lipsrsealed cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2015 Post Election Comment Thread / Lol!! I Opened Facebook And This Is What I Saw (Pics) / So I Have Started Cheating On Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.