Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday (5771 Views)

What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys / What A Girl Told Me Last Night.. / I'm In Shock. A 15 Year Old Girl Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by NEWBIN: 12:05pm On May 06, 2019
This girl has been chatting me for about a month now. She has so much time for me online. Yesterday she asked me that I should give her one of my legs, then I asked her to give me her heart. It was then she told me, I already had her heart, and that if a woman does not have interest in a man, she will not waste her time on him. How true is this girl's assertion?

" If a woman does not love you, she will not waste her time on you"

Discuss
Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by Tallesty1(m): 12:11pm On May 06, 2019
Discuss wetin? Your nonsense talk/chat with a 20 year old bird?

Guy, be warned

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by nodeKWKLFL: 12:13pm On May 06, 2019
Wait till you meet in person and with time you find out their true intentions. But op make your intentions no be to ruin her life with your manrod oh.

Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by NEWBIN: 12:19pm On May 06, 2019
nodeKWKLFL:
Wait till you meet in person and with time you find out their true intentions. But op make your intentions no be to ruin her life with your manrod oh.

I am not that type please
Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by anthonyuncle(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2019
what are we discussing again,

she don tell u already
Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by NEWBIN: 1:21pm On May 06, 2019
anthonyuncle:
what are we discussing again,

she don tell u already

I mean is it true? That if a lady has time for u then she loves you "
Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by anthonyuncle(m): 1:36pm On May 06, 2019
NEWBIN:

I mean is it true? That if a lady has time for u then she loves you "

if a lady truly loves u,
she will create time for u

Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by NEWBIN: 2:24pm On May 06, 2019
anthonyuncle:

if a lady truly loves u,
she will create time for u
���

K

Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by iTearHerToto: 2:33pm On May 06, 2019
Grow up

Pukes angry

Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by suaveBrother(m): 3:38pm On May 06, 2019
NEWBIN:

I am not that type please
what a lovely way to lie
Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by MrStealYourGirl(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2019
NEWBIN:
This girl has been chatting me for about a month now. She has so much time for me online. Yesterday she asked me that I should give her one of my legs, then I asked her to give me her heart. It was then she told me, I already had her heart, and that if a woman does not have interest in a man, she will not waste her time on him. How true is this girl's assertion?

Discuss
O boy na the third leg, the one way no dey touch ground.
Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by Jodha(f): 5:58pm On May 06, 2019
The faqk do yhu want us to say..
Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by mytime24(f): 7:09pm On May 06, 2019
Discuss wetin

Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by rtdCivilservant: 9:09pm On May 06, 2019
NEWBIN:

Discuss
oga times are hard look for something meaningful to do instead of coming online to ask questions that are irrelevant just to boost ur ego.

Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by ikbnice(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2019
I bet you have very little experience in women matter.
At this time, you believe poo typed by someone you have never met. Which kin yeye love I go call that one.
Girls never do you whehn!
Maybe she go rob you on your first date sef
Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by IamPlato(m): 9:48pm On May 06, 2019
She Has Told You The Truth What Else Do You want To Hear
Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by iTearHerToto: 11:23pm On May 06, 2019
mytime24:
Discuss wetin
Wait Hollup! Did I just see my 'Emm wife?

Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by femi4: 5:54am On May 07, 2019
NEWBIN:

Discuss
Guy be smart! This is a special invite for sex.
You have 3 legs and she's asking for one of your legs (your third leg). Invite her over and fvck her
Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by SouthSouth1914: 9:47am On May 07, 2019
femi4:
Guy be smart! This is a special invite for sex.
You have 3 legs and she's asking for one of your legs (your third leg). Invite her over and fvck her

I think the girl is trying to tell him to run away now while he can because there will be problem and that problem can cost him a leg..
Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by femi4: 9:48am On May 07, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

I think the girl is trying to tell him to run away now while he can because there will be problem and that problem can cost him a leg..
You lack the gift of interpretation

Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by SouthSouth1914: 9:54am On May 07, 2019
femi4:
You lack the gift of interpretation

Lol.., sadly you didn’t see the humor!
Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by Deepfeel(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2019
lol she has time for you cause she has nothing to do , besides she's just 20 yrs old what does she know about love
Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by franklingud(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2019
This guy your mumu Don do.

So a 20 year old girl is not old enough to know what she wants?

Abeg where is your pastor, he should pray sense into you.

Re: What A 20 Year Old Girl Told Me Yesterday by moorevic(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2019
Op sounds 20 too

My Wife’s Friend Tried To Seduce Me But She Made Everything Worse / Dedication / Nude Pictures And Warning To All Young People