Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State (34326 Views)

Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers / “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim / Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by iamezekwesiri: 2:59pm On May 06, 2019
Na who em own cast, na em the public go know !

For now, let the loser and winner find way and resolve their issues amicably...

Make 9ja great again.
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by Lincoln275(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2019
Game of throne
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by Sabby1(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2019
The evil that men do lives after them

Ephesians 5:16
Make good use of every opportunity you have, because these are evil days.
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by desire4love: 3:00pm On May 06, 2019
Even in the house of God.
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by newproject(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2019
Fake Pastor everywhere
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by jrusky(m): 3:05pm On May 06, 2019
Another dimesion.
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by Lifedontireme123: 3:08pm On May 06, 2019
Pls nairalanders help a frustrated brother.am here in lokossa cotonou and i have suffered alot here.i want to go back to my place ubulu-uku,delta state .and i need #6500 to help me get back.any good spirited nairalander can pls help me .acc:2056669877,bank:uba.savings.pls just one helper locate me
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by delpee(f): 3:10pm On May 06, 2019
Fake pastors behaving as stated in the Bible.
Matthew 7:15
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 06, 2019
the pastor looks like a kidnapper sef, obviously used his past experienced to protect himself.
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by MissRaine69(f): 3:11pm On May 06, 2019
Jesus needs to comeback and fix his people .....
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by saintol(m): 3:11pm On May 06, 2019
Since na pastor wan kidnap another pastor, na kidnapping gospel.
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by MissRaine69(f): 3:12pm On May 06, 2019
desire4love:
Even in the house of God.
God had a stroke....I am certain
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by oweman: 3:12pm On May 06, 2019
End time pastors
They must be fulani herddmen pastors .
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by Realwvn(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2019
Lmaoo this is so historic, this is the shit they don’t teach you in church
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by MissRaine69(f): 3:14pm On May 06, 2019
oweman:

End time pastors
They must be fulani herddmen pastors .
Someone needs to kidnap your brain so that you can stop abusing it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:22pm On May 06, 2019
grin business men go after each other. Church is a business center
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by Edyice: 3:23pm On May 06, 2019
Pastor that send kidnappers to go and kidnap another pastor ..... IS THAT ONE PASTOR grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by Usguy(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2019
Fake news, arrangement to boost is popularity,

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by Edyice: 3:24pm On May 06, 2019
MissRaine69:

Someone needs to kidnap your brain so that you can stop abusing it.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by Lovelife433(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2019
back to back banned it was a hit, as for dis trend i will not moment again, If dis is a set up. It was d same reason why i was banned two years ago.
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by AmazingELixir: 3:35pm On May 06, 2019
Diswan na real turobulu
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by AmazingELixir: 3:37pm On May 06, 2019
kingjrofficial:
If someone says pastors have turned churches into business forums, they will say you are sacarstic, but what's the aim of these happenings??
Later some people will blame it on Buhari and his administration...
Nigeria and greed
Even in the church of all places?
May God help us all in this end time Trauma...
Amen!!!

Buhari has killed this country...just imagine what Nigerians have been reduced to by Buhari
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by HigherEd: 3:41pm On May 06, 2019
mytime24:
d hustle is real
If they believe Jesus can make them rich. It is because they aready gave their lives to Christ...
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by raphy(m): 3:51pm On May 06, 2019
maybe he was planning a fake miracle and the other did not understand

he wanted to kidnap him then collect money and later set him freed and say its a miracle ..

can someone shout hallelujah.....

funny world we live in.
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by Thomthom(m): 4:07pm On May 06, 2019
I have been to the 2 churches no level
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by oluwaahmed: 4:10pm On May 06, 2019
Aiye vs Eiye pastors

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arik Air Staff Caught With ‘cocaine’ In London / Sergeant Collins Apugo Wanted By Police For Killing Man In Umuahia (Graphic) / Hushpuppi: Instagram Grants Suspected Fraudster Access To Continue Using Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.