Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,536 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State (34416 Views)

Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers / “We Are In Lagos Because Wealthy Igbos Are Shunning Home" - Kidnappers To Victim / Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by babaireti(m): 4:49pm On May 06, 2019
It is only in Nigeria that we carry Church & christianity on our head,go to Israel and ask an average Jew about their belief in Jesus Christ and they will tell yiu that :THE CHRISTIANS CALL HIM THEIR GOD" some of them when asked "what does Jesus Christ means to you? he answered"NOTHING" he means nothing to me" you can confirm on youtube: WHAT DO JEWS IN ISRAEL THINK ABOUT JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH AND GOD IN THE FLESH-YAHWEH. your G.O's knows this secrete but they will never tell you that the whole things is a fraud because that is their pastorPRENEUR affairs and they will not want to pray for anyone to spoil their Garri not even Daddy Freeze that is already frozen by these Jet owner cabals
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by 8stargeneral: 5:42pm On May 06, 2019
Dis one strong die grin grin
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by Benekruku(m): 8:45pm On May 06, 2019
Nigerian churches are buisness centres competing for souls to enrich their pastors

Why do you think they all fix their programmes in same week at the end of the year? Cos they don't want to lose their members to another buisness center.
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by sacx: 10:46pm On May 06, 2019
You are an Apostle, but your ministry is a prophetic one. What type of confusion is this? grin
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by ceaser: 7:56am On May 07, 2019
Lifedontireme123:
Pls nairalanders help a frustrated brother.am here in lokossa cotonou and i have suffered alot here.i want to go back to my place ubulu-uku,delta state .and i need #6500 to help me get back.any good spirited nairalander can pls help me .acc:2056669877,bank:uba.savings.pls just one helper locate me

But your IP address says you are logged in and posted this from Owerri.

Well what do I know? I know nothing other than unmasking fascades.
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by Lifedontireme123: 8:15am On May 07, 2019
ceaser:

But your IP address says you are logged in and posted this from Owerri.

Well what do I know? I know nothing other than unmasking fascades.
if i have posted from owerre let me die today and the dogs eat my flesh,and let my generation perish
Re: Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State by ceaser: 4:28pm On May 17, 2019
Lifedontireme123:
if i have posted from owerre let me die today and the dogs eat my flesh,and let my generation perish

My apologies if the computer misrepresented facts.

But please no need to go slamming invectives on yourself just to prove a point. Let your no be no and your yes be yes. It is left to anyone to believe you or not, not your business to curse yourself just to make 'em believe you.

I wish you good luck in getting the help you sincerely seek.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Robbers Meet Waterloo In Rivers State As Troops Raid Another Den In Bayelsa / Anas Aremeyaw, Ghanaian Masked Reporter Mistaken For Ritualist, Almost Lynched / We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.