Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari (21844 Views)

"Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo / "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by franksunny(m): 4:58pm On May 06, 2019
Ah, baba get assassin for you and you are still alive, i doubt. I mean baba cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by emekmorris: 4:58pm On May 06, 2019
Well, if no true so be it. Is for better for worst.
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by GiftedHands77: 5:01pm On May 06, 2019
But he never do am now
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by emekmorris: 5:01pm On May 06, 2019
If na true so be it. Marriage is for better for worst. Whom did u tell when it was better? Next time you support baba Juwon
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by iammo(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2019
cool

Normal level
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by Moganajoe: 5:08pm On May 06, 2019
simonlee:
You think if OBJ wants you dead you will still be there ranting by now?
Thats how they will come and be looking for cheap public sympathy.

And if you think buhari will come to your aid because you supported him then you are seriously sleeping on top okada! Ask zamfara people if u think i'm joking...

You have said it all! OBJ is trained military man who knows how take life if need arises. As a military man u are trained how to kill n defend urself if confronted by enemy.

De Woman de look for appointment from Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by maryalloy(f): 5:14pm On May 06, 2019
She thinks bubu will send her
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by BABANGBALI: 5:23pm On May 06, 2019
This one too dey look for attention shiooooooor
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 5:28pm On May 06, 2019
DSS should arrest him now.
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by goshen26: 5:29pm On May 06, 2019
The struggle for position in Buhari second term is real
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by RexTramadol1: 5:39pm On May 06, 2019
Weak me!

Wetin dey do dis woman sef
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by Stillthebest: 5:45pm On May 06, 2019
Lies.
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by NOHOLDSBAR: 5:46pm On May 06, 2019
Baba Iyabo is known for raising false alarms like this woman. Who thought who?
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by lottomkyes200: 5:48pm On May 06, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Only Atiku supporters are suffering. Because they chose to follow the devil and he’s dealing with them now. The next four years will be glorious for the righteous ones

Yes o I hear that Atiku won Zamfara and katsina.

where did this guy come from
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by Legendguru: 6:34pm On May 06, 2019
hmmm
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by Yankiss(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2019
Tonto part two.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:09pm On May 06, 2019
Mama Tonto
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by bigcasava1(m): 7:57pm On May 06, 2019
unclesoyo:
A former wife of the former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Mrs Taiwo Obasanjo has alleged that he has hired assassins to murder her and her son, Juwon.

In a press statement released by Mrs Taiwo Obasanjo,she claims Obasanjo wants them dead because of their support for the Buhari-led government.

Read the statement below:

https://lailasnews.com/obasanjo-has-hired-assassins-to-kill-me-for-supporting-buhari-taiwo-obasanjo/

u and ur useless son deserve more than death, ur support has cos so many innocent peoples death in this country.
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by wealth2al(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2019
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by tfelicityk(m): 9:22pm On May 06, 2019
Family affairs
One needs to be extremely careful...

She needs to be careful... I am sure that her source didn't give out such information for free... The source needs money...

May God protect us from the devil in human...

Only God knows the truth...
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by oluxy(m): 11:07pm On May 06, 2019
Does it mean, it only her vote n her son's vote that saw Buhari through?
I don't understand
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by proprince(m): 7:13am On May 07, 2019
If OBJ eants you dead he'll do the killing by himself instead of hiring assasins. Stop the lie woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by godlyguy(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2019
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by Okoroawusa: 6:26pm On May 07, 2019
May I never have a family like Olusegun Obasanjo

I just realised that this is the first time we will have a President n V.President with one wife each

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola / Only God Can Punish Corrupt PDP Members – Buhari / See The First Ladies To Be Honoured At Int'l Women Power Conference 2022 In Abuj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.