Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

What Happened To Manchester United? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Happened To Manchester United? (5278 Views)

Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC / Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United / No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by CrazyMan(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2007
I think the Problem was with the defence, our defence was so poor last night and unfortunately we paid dearly for it cry

We played a very good and attacking football tho, but the goals couldn't just come in.

nevertheless we still rule England.

The Premiership and FA cup is still in our reach.
and we won't loose it this time

One United cool
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by superman(m): 9:08pm On May 03, 2007
i think they lack xter and energy. they should hav known that AC game is always in first half and they should av don all they could to hold them in first half, AC are over-age players so they are always weak in second half.

any of Chelsea and Liverpool will definitely crush AC

na waa oo!

over aged players!! yeye

AC GOT 2 AWAY GOALS IN OLD TRAFORD!! YES OVER AGED PLAYERS

MAN-U LUCKIE TO GET WININ GOAL  3-2 AT THE LAST MIN, COULD HAVE BE 2-2 YES OVER AGED PLAYERS

IN ITALY THEY GOT BATTERED LIKE HONEY BEES YES OVER AGED PLAYERS

MAN-U - STOP RONADLO FOR MAKIN THOSE RUNS AND ROONEY GAME OVER!

JESUS!!!!!
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by DrDre1(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2007
chineke me!!! i just dey see this thread o. maybe na here some of those escapees dey sef. they must complete their treatment

MAN U is the greatest grin
We took yesterday's defeat without any excuse like some peeps will do.
Even after the match Rooney still waved at the fans with his shirt
That doesn't mean AC Milan is a better side, they just had a better game yesterday  grin
While all the MAN U fans/players/officials have recovered fully some of tuesday's casualty still dey there  grin
We are forgging ahead instead of whinning and blabbing  grin
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by toshmann(m): 9:15pm On May 03, 2007
I HEAR YOU DOC cool

then why una de beg make dem shift ur weekend match with una broda man city grin grin grin grin grin

man utd lost gallantly grin grin grin

even Dr Dre. . . .the great doctor of nairaland dey sick too grin

doc, may be u need some tosh grin ;Dtoshmann can supply that cool free of charge cheesy
u be my man wink
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by superman(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2007
chineke me!!! i just dey see this thread o. maybe na here some of those escapees dey sef. they must complete their treatment

MAN U is the greatest
We took yesterday's defeat without any excuse like some peeps will do.
Even after the match Rooney still waved at the fans with his shirt
That doesn't mean AC Milan is a better side, they just had a better game yesterday
While all the MAN U fans/players/officials have recovered fully some of tuesday's casualty still dey there
We are forgging ahead instead of whinning and blabbing

U ARE HAVING A LAUGH
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by CrazyMan(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2007
what i know is that the Premiership and FA cup is few meters away from us.

and getting to it won't be a problem
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by toshmann(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2007
crazykid:

khm khm khm. . . . . i no talk lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by elampiro(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2007
What happened to Man Utd is normal in football. Even AC Milan lost 4-0 in the semi finals three years ago.
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by mukina2: 9:27pm On May 03, 2007
crazykid:

ok . now its double

we are watching grin
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by DrDre1(m): 9:30pm On May 03, 2007
drives into thread in ambulance

@ Toshmann
You're wrong Tosh. grin
If you go through the posts of today on this issue very well, you will know that I was not sick at all
I took a vaccine before the match so all the gattusorial paralysis and kakalaria didn't get to me grin
I've been quite exhausted and tired from driving all over the place and attending to patients
As for the shifting of the match well some of our major players still have one or two checkups to do
For example, Ronaldo's treatment is complete and I have given him some drugs to help against the [b]gattusorial parasite[/b]but he has to report for checkup for the rest of the week.  grin

Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by toshmann(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2007
I hear van de saar has[b] seedorfitis[/b]. and fletcher is still suffering from gilardinomiasis but the lab results for ferguson showed signs of focal nesta cells in his blood
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by DrDre1(m): 9:52pm On May 03, 2007
Van de Saar is doing fine now. I discharged him this afternoon grin
Same thing with Fletcher but I'm still watching them
Let me tell you about SAF
You people thought that he was just chewing gum yesterday abi?
Those gums were not ordinary o. They are specially made to help the immune system against attack
When there is an attack against the body system, it neutralises/reduces the effect to the barest minimum grin
The gum really helped so he is doing fine right now grin
He needs a little rest though

I'm so glad with the way they are all responding to treatment
Some people never recover since tuesday grin
They are all over the place in the hospital
I also have a patient from the Milan side too grin
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by toshmann(m): 10:05pm On May 03, 2007
doc u go kill me today cheesy cheesy cheesy

abeg keep some drugs for me o. just in case. . . . grin . . . . u know say milan na wa o grin . . .
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by jgirl3: 10:07pm On May 03, 2007
Lol! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dr. Dre - Toshmann will need Panadol, Tylenol, Advil, Vicodin and all kinds of painkillers but anti-hypertensive drugs.
We need to find him a bp pump so we will be able to determine when his pressure is going through the roof. smiley
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by edmondo(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2007
i am so happy that AC won grin grin
well, no prob the best team won.
men blue na the colour,
chels 4 life!
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by teddyface(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2007
thank you for all your words. Man U will be Back to take the CUP.

Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by akinwunmi(m): 11:08pm On May 03, 2007
Eewoooo How i take miss this one>Uwawu pawpaw men Yaw!!!!

Every the word go i knew its not gonna be easy beating AC @ SanSiro ko joo.Anywaz,UNITED we remain come rain sunshine.

What really happened was that we lost to a better team.Not like chelski loosing to Liverpool.
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by mukina2: 11:12pm On May 03, 2007
akinwunmi:

Eewoooo How i take miss this one>Uwawu pawpaw men Yaw!!!!

Every the word go i knew its not going to be easy beating AC @ SanSiro ko joo.Anywaz,UNITED we remain come rain sunshine.

What really happened was that we lost to a better team.Not like chelski loosing to Liverpool.

Akinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shocked shocked

so you want to tell us that cheksli is better than liverpool?
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by DrDre1(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2007
@ J-girl
Okay J-girl
I have attached an ambulance and med team to Toshmann permanently  grin
We can't take chances at least for Muki's sake grin

Geremi and Robben's illness has made them to start singing a song in the ward I put them in o and they are disturbing other patients with the song  grin

Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by akinwunmi(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2007
@muki
for where.Lailai.Liverpool better them wella.Come 23rd and this weekend na Liverpool n ASs-anal i go support ooooooooooooooooooooo.That mistake of a manager saying they deserve to win at Anfield pisses me off bigtime.The guy na big time MUMURIHO,alwaz givng excuse for his failure.NONSENSE.
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by 9ja4eva: 5:12am On May 04, 2007
Dr. Dre:

@ J-girl
Okay J-girl
I have attached an ambulance and med team to Toshmann permanently grin
We can't take chances at least for Muki's sake grin

Geremi and Robben's illness has made them to start singing a song in the ward I put them in o and they are disturbing other patients with the song grin

lmao

Really?
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by TCUBE(m): 7:34am On May 04, 2007
first of all teddyface , go and eat , this aint no sajaya fasting crap ok. THey simply lost cos they faced a better team.Ac milan is better experienced.They got stars.Experience will always count at some point in time .I guess lack of experience finally caught up with man u, so go and eat
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by CELINDOKS(f): 8:51am On May 04, 2007
Whatever, united for life!
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by 9ja4eva: 9:02am On May 04, 2007
Me too oh
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by yelum(f): 9:31am On May 04, 2007
UP ARSENAL. GUNNERS FOR LIFE!

@Dr DRE permanent ambulance? haba!
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by Olalowo(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2007
whats really wrong with all arsenal fans?
you guys didn't remember that we start this season 2geda
2 months to go ,you have nothing to play for
miserable season for miserable sets of people,
shell cup secondary school student,
u no dey shame,none of ur player is good enuff to be in pfa team, bunch of mumus
[color=#990000][/color]two weeks to go:united still got to play for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am even humble in defeat(not crying foulplay like the deluded one{sorry self appointed 'special one jose&cheski}),we lost as a team
to go back to our dressing room and reflect on our defeat to make sumthin out of it
so we wont make such mistakes again.

RED DEVIL FOR LIFE,
GLORY,GLORY MAN UTD,
SING WHEN YOU ARE WINNING
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by DrDre1(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2007
@ Yelum
Yes, a permanent ambulance is the best bet  grin
We wouldn't want to lose anyone here so it is better to be proactive than reactive grin
If you know anyone that may need medical attention too, just let me know

@ 9ja4eva
Yes o, Drogba and Geremi are really shouting all over the hospital singing their song o
I would have moved them to the confined ward but Gattuso is still there too  grin

@ Olalowo
Well said
As for Arsenal, their manager placed an order for fresh gun-powder and some dynamite canon-balls on the night Chelsea lost to Liverpool grin
The last time he was in my office for a check-up, I told him that if he fails to win the war, he should come to Nigeria and start from the scrath
The team will come to Nigeria and start playing friendlies with Eyinmba, El Kanemi Warriors, then later gradute to Al Ali until he gets to European clubs again. Well, we just laughed it off. grin
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by 9ja4eva: 9:44am On May 04, 2007
LOL

Kai i can imagine.Leave dem dere and sign up more wards for more casualities on Sunday.Lampard shld be dere too
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by DrDre1(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2007
@ 9ja4eva
Well as for the clash of sunday, I have gotten more ambulances to help out.
I also got one to help in the air too! grin

Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by princeobi(m): 10:52am On May 04, 2007
`u `ll never walk alone.`liverpool are simply indomitable and dat`s where we belong.man u why cry over spilt milk u still have the league and maybe fA.Gunners couldnt just load their guns b/c of too much immatures.Cheisea well i told u big boys do cry. as 4 us(liverpool)IN SUCCESS & IN DEFEAT WE `LL NEVER WALK ALONE.
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by biozy(m): 11:36am On May 04, 2007
infact,
it was man u against gattuso.i think that guy is a beast
he was attacking any thing in white socks
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by DrDre1(m): 11:47am On May 04, 2007
@ Biozy
Yes you're right about Gattuso
The second thing is that he was on cheap drugs that day grin
He is currently in one of my confined wards where he is receiving treatment.
This is because even after the match he was still attacking anything with the white colour! grin
Here is a picture of when we were rushing him to the hospital at least i made one of my beautiful nurses attend to him grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drogba named African Player of the Year 2009 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1-1 Sunday 21 September 2:00pm / Manchester United Vs Reading (1 - 0) on 16th March 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.