Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman (1092 Views)

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by tshepiso(f): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2010
Why are SOME Nigerian women intimidated by a foreign woman but specifically a South African woman who is married to a Nigerian man?Is it envy or ignorance? let me explain the scenario!A friend of mine has been married three years to a Nigerian man,they were happy together until a friend of the guy from nigeria came to visit them(female).the visitor started walking around the house half naked and trying to anger my friend in every way.in the end my friend ended up thinking that the husband was hiding that this lady was actually his wife,when it was not so.At the end of the day this caused harm to their relationship.so i ask was the lady visiting that man envious or was she intimidated by the wife of the man?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by naijacutee(f): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2010
Which woman in her right mind would walk around half-clothed in another persons matrimonial home? It is either that she is daft, or she has an agenda. There is no third option.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by tshepiso(f): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2010
yes thats true!i thought so definately she has an agenda or maybe not!maybe she came from nigeria hoping to have a relationship with the man and was dissappointed to find that he was truely married and happy!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by Spyker: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2010
The Naija woman wants to snatch the man, using her looks and knowing that she can easily be in constant touch with the man's family in Nigeria.
My question is, does she walk around naked when the man is around? If Yes, what was his reaction.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by Omolola1(f): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2010
she has every right to feel that way. how can a grown up woman walk round the house unclothed!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by SAGoddess: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2010
I don't think the "intruder" was intimidated by the wife, I think she just thought the man would dump his wife for her. . . . . . . . I don't see intimidation anywhere but disrespect for a man's house with his wife!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by ice234: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
thank God u said some. everyone gets ealous its normal not particular to my naija girls.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by tshepiso(f): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2010
The man had no feelings for the visitor.They were helping her settle herself in a foreign country
She did not know anyone in south Africa so atleast having a roof over her head was a start.But i guess she had other motives!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by 1102(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2010
No comments,
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by tpiah: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2010
op

and how does intimidation come into play here?

when you were snatching your own husband from his nigerian wife, was it because you were intimidated?
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2010
Cuz they know the [i]exotic [/i]factor gives them more points on the play-field.

Well that's in naija anyway. Here, with a surplus of whiteys, a fine black chick is a rare/welcome/yahnable sight.
Depends on suppply and demand.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by SAGoddess: 7:12am On Sep 22, 2010
Does OP's husband have a wife in Nigeria? I do not recall reading any where she mentions snatching her husband from his wife back in Nigeria! shocked
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by tshepiso(f): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2010
tpiah is one of those women who has been left back home and the boyfriend married a south african woman.a woman scorned, for your info i was talking about a friend of mind,READ CAREFULLY.i am content and happy and i guess it goes with the topic Tpiah are you intimidated by me!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by tpiah: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2010
SA Goddess:

Does OP's husband have a wife in Nigeria? I do not recall reading any where she mentions snatching her husband from his wife back in Nigeria! shocked

she's very sneaky.

i know she's your countrywoman but her vibes are fishy.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by SAGoddess: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2010
tpiah:

she's very sneaky.

i know she's your countrywoman but her vibes are fishy.

Ok, if you say so!

By the way, I can't be grouped just because I am from the same country with someone, I just asked a question, it could have been directed at "my countrywoman" if she had said the the same thing you said!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by Rocktation(f): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2010
Really don't undestand how you came up with your analysis. The wife seems like the intimidated to me.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by tshepiso(f): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy you need help tpiah serious help maybe prayer!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by kokoye(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2010
So because she's naked, she intimidated? Correct use of english words pls.

Home-wrecker may be.

I sense some tribalism behind your title.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by googles: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

rubbish upon nonsensical nonsense

i was hoping to read a juicy story of an "intimidated" naija girl but only got the vice versa

lol. . . .which part was naked anyways undecided err . . . up or down cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Women Intimidated By A Foreign Woman by TewMuch: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2010
I think the boy's family knows this girl well. She may just be slotted to take over your friend's marriage soon. She has already been moved to South Africa, close to the guy. When the time is right, your friend will move out. She was just showing the guy what he is missing, and the woman who will be taking her place. grin grin grin. Tell the guy to confess the truth, although you will never find out until he is caught red handed.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Polygamist? / Another Love Story: Please Advice. / Help! I Dont Know How To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.