Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,492 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! (21511 Views)

Meghan Markle And Her Growing Pregnant Bump / See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] / Nigerian Woman Wore Her Aso Ebi To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by julitoch: 5:03pm On May 06, 2019
My baby is here and i'm so happy, i love this couple with my whole heart

3 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:09pm On May 06, 2019
Congratulations..
So pretty with her pregnancy... baby bump!!
Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by flowmama: 5:17pm On May 06, 2019
soberdrunk:
Another contender for the throne and mama Charlie still siddon for throne like say she put superglue 4 nyash....... angry

He and his new born son are not even in Line...

He still has a Father who is the crown prince. His elder brother too is next in line should his father die soon. The elder brother too has sons...

So it's a done game for him except all these people i listed all die...

4 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by safarigirl(f): 5:27pm On May 06, 2019
IamD18:
There's this special joy couples feel when a BOY happens to be their first issue.
it later turns to sorrow when he's older and he leaves his parents for his wife.

Most people prefer daughters as the first child, at least she will help in caring for her younger ones, whether she dey husband house or not, but the day a man leaves his father's house, if dem see am again, na God.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2019
but not free from erosion as shown on the picture smiley

Kayouzka:
Three units of 3 bedroom available for sale at ojokoro ikorodu Lagos #17 million asking

Three units of 3 bedroom apartments available at a very good location at ikorodu for sale with close proximity to major bus-stop and market like the brt garage and Sabo market ayangbure
    The property is sitting on a plot of land with available space for car park and construction of another building if needed

Note;
   Property is free from all troubles and encumbrances.

Document available;
    Registered survey, deed of conveyance and receipt.

Contact;
     Akindele kayode kolawole at
Email, akindelek1.ka@gmail.com

Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 06, 2019
Congrats to them.
Beautiful couple.
Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by Bharekta: 5:59pm On May 06, 2019
https://bluebloodz.com.ng/lol-game-of-thrones-makes-venti-sized-mistake-who-left-the-starbucks-cup/

GUESS Y'ALL DIDNT NOTICE ;

The Starbucks can be spotted at the 17:38 mark of the episode — the fourth of the final season titled “The Last of the Starks” — on a table near Dany as she observes Jon Snow being praised for his valor by his pal, Tormund … and she’s not too happy about it.
Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by jaxxy(m): 6:32pm On May 06, 2019
safarigirl:
it later turns to sorrow when he's older and he leaves his parents for his wife.

Most people prefer daughters as the first child, at least she will help in caring for her younger ones, whether she dey husband house or not, but the day a man leaves his father's house, if dem see am again, na God.

Hahaha not every guy is like this pls. Sm of us love our siblings totally anyday or time.

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by grandstar(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2019
The prince is white while Meghan is 75% white.

Will the child be white or Mariah Carey white?

Just wondering

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:04pm On May 06, 2019
IamD18:
There's this special joy couples feel when a BOY happens to be their first issue.

I want my first child to be a girl... if I'll be having three kids, the first two should be girls...last can be a boy.

2 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by skukimania(f): 7:28pm On May 06, 2019
grin
soberdrunk:
Another contender for the throne and mama Charlie still siddon for throne like say she put superglue 4 nyash....... angry

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by winsh: 7:48pm On May 06, 2019
actually Shell gets a lot from Nigeria, British Monarchs gets perpetual royalty from Shell so at the end of the day they are choping from Naija
Mustsucceed:

Goes to which crown ? Do I really need to bother arguing this ? No. I don't
Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by winsh: 7:50pm On May 06, 2019
this is a poor mans theory it doesnt apply to this people, their family gets royalties from other county's wealth, take care of younger ones Bawo LMAO!!!!!!!!!
safarigirl:

Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by Greatfullheart: 7:54pm On May 06, 2019
Congrats To The Royal Family. I've Always Wished to Get Married To Someone from This Family! Congrats To The Royal Family. I've Always Wished to Get Married To Someone from This Family!
Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by webizone(m): 8:05pm On May 06, 2019
Johnbosco77:
That boy will now grow, knowing not poverty....
Congratulations
And you can too when you trade the GBPUSD.
Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 06, 2019
EZENDIZUOGU:
but not free from erosion as shown on the picture smiley

Really? how did you see that? i was gonna call that guy you know? sad I thought that the property and land Appeared cheap. for 17 mill.
Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by Denique(f): 8:27pm On May 06, 2019
sonnie10:
The royalty from shell and Mobil in Ogoni land alone that goes to the crown is enough to lift a whole country out of poverty

Pls enlighten me... Do they have a stake in these firms?
Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by karpentar: 8:28pm On May 06, 2019
KingAzubuike:
So dem fu*k this one so tay dem release inside her pu**y. ... SMH. Whores everywhere

I wonder oo. She for insist on cond.om.
Asawo
Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by safarigirl(f): 8:38pm On May 06, 2019
winsh:
this is a poor mans theory it doesnt apply to this people, their family gets royalties from other county's wealth, take care of younger ones Bawo LMAO!!!!!!!!!
the initial comment was a general one and did not apply to the royal family solely undecided

1 Like

Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by Burgerlomo: 8:39pm On May 06, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by sonnie10: 9:17pm On May 06, 2019
Denique:

Pls enlighten me... Do they have a stake in these firms?
Shell although has headquarters in Netherlands but it is incooperated in the Uk. Also the parent company of Mobil (Esso)was established in Uk in 1880.
Think about taxes and royalties!
Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 06, 2019
winsh:
actually Shell gets a lot from Nigeria, British Monarchs gets perpetual royalty from Shell so at the end of the day they are choping from Naija

Read on the agreement British parliament did with British royal family
Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by trapQ: 9:56pm On May 06, 2019
"Unfortunately", white people who on average have a much higherIQ than blacks do not do not display such brazen stupidity and know both genders are equal.
IamD18:

3 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by trapQ: 10:04pm On May 06, 2019
The child is white.

Meghan herself is white. One drop rule is baseless.
grandstar:
The prince is white while Meghan is 75% white.

Will the child be white or Mariah Carey white?

Just wondering

2 Likes

Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by grandstar(m): 10:09pm On May 06, 2019
trapQ:
The child is white.

Meghan herself is white. One drop rule is baseless.

Meghan isn't white. She doesn't look 100% white. She looks like a normal mulatto.

She doesn't even look Mariah Carey white who is three quarters like Meghan

At times, the white or black Gene may be white strong.

I know a guy whose grandmum is mixed race and he's yellow.
Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by PrettyEneawan(f): 7:16am On May 07, 2019
Congrats Beautiful Couple
Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by Denique(f): 4:25pm On May 07, 2019
sonnie10:

Shell although has headquarters in Netherlands but it is incooperated in the Uk. Also the parent company of Mobil (Esso)was established in Uk in 1880.
Think about taxes and royalties!

Oh, I get now. Thanks!
Re: Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Welcome A Baby Boy! by trapQ: 6:38pm On May 09, 2019
Meghan is more white than she is black.
She doesn't have nappy hair like blacks do. According to the one drop rule, anyone who has a substantial % of black in their DNA is black even though they physically look white. That is why anyone can wake up and identify as black nowadays.
grandstar:

Meghan isn't white. She doesn't look 100% white. She looks like a normal mulatto.

She doesn't even look Mariah Carey white who is three quarters like Meghan

At times, the white or black Gene may be white strong.

I know a guy whose grandmum is mixed race and he's yellow.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] / Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] / Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.