Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment (29382 Views)

Lagos Is A Poor, Miserable & Dirty Place - Sowore Blasts Tinubu (Photos) / Sowore Blasts Kelechi Iheanacho For Visiting Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos) / Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off (2) (3) (4)

Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by ahmedkoded95(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2019
"I think the President has lost it. His reaction is at variance with the gravity of the insecurity in the country"

Omoyele Sowore, human rights activist and pro-democracy campaigner, has blasted President Muhammadu Buhari for his comments on the recent spike in insecurity and kidnappings all over the country upon arrival from London.

When asked on Sunday if a different approach would be employed to combat insurgents, Buhari had responded that Mohammed Adamu, the Inspector General of Police (IGP), was losing weight, proof that he was working hard.

Reacting to the statement on Monday, Sowore said: "I think the President has lost it. His reaction is at variance with the gravity of the insecurity in the country".

In a video tweeted by VOA journalist Saleh Shehu Ashaka, on Twitter @AshakaSaleh, had asked the President: “Are we likely to see a different approach in the fight against insecurity, especially kidnapping, which is a big issue now Sir?"

The President responded: “You know, I have just seen the IG, he is… I think he is losing weight; so, I think he is working hard.

Buhari arrived Nigeria from London where he sought medical services at a private hospital, contrary to claims by the presidency that the trip was a "private visit".

http://saharareporters.com/2019/05/06/president-has-lost-it-—-sowore-blasts-buhari-over-ig-losing-weight-comment

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by valenu(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2019
When people prefer incompetence, what do u expect?

185 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by bishopkay: 3:58pm On May 06, 2019
Useless foolish senile presidiot! I hope the people who voted him that made him able to rig himself in can now rest? I hope this insecurity kills them.

Anyone who would go and write IETLS to travel to Canada or anywhere, dem go dey dem visa. Rubbish

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by LacunaJacuna(m): 3:58pm On May 06, 2019
Better than that Cameroonian.

7 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by valenu(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2019
LacunaJacuna:
You're one of those that put us in this mess. Atiku is far more competent than Buhari. I even knew this from the first day which was why I supported Jonathan to continue. But look at where we are today because of their so called "change" . Sometimes, I laugh at Atiku for his misfortune today because he was one of those that helped APC grab the power they can not use to better Nigeria. See the way things get worst everyday by day.

212 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53pm On May 06, 2019
valenu:

You're one of those that put us in this mess. Atiku is far more competent than Buhari. I even knew this from the first day which was why I supported Jonathan to continue. But look at where we are today because of their so called "change" . Sometimes, I laugh at Atiku for his misfortune today because he was one of those that helped APC grab the power they can not use to better Nigeria. See the way things get worst everyday by day.

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by temmypotter(m): 5:53pm On May 06, 2019
Lol, Buhari is just a joke! makes for a comic relief on a bad day

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 06, 2019
we dont have a president.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 06, 2019
remind us how many votes mr noisemake ot again 30k.so shut the ferk up

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by kaen1317: 5:54pm On May 06, 2019
Even if he has lost it we must bear it for the next 4 years
Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by utenwuson: 5:54pm On May 06, 2019
I was scared wen I see pmb granting interview for the first in history at the airport, thank god he didn't say much, .........

21 Likes

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by Pentools(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2019
No wonder those morons where laughing at him upon his arrival at the airport. Inasmuch as he might have huge sense of humor sighting from unbiased fellows that knows him quite closely, his leniency and level of trivial approach towards anything that's not Muslim related is disheartening.

He doesn't even take APC as a party seriously the way he takes Islam. Most of those anti-apc that he attacks through DSS,efcc n co are just masterminded by his cabals and not directly him.

Na only God will save us for dis country, it only gets worst but we the children of the most high will always be covered and protected from their evil/Islamic agendas.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by StarUp: 5:55pm On May 06, 2019
Whoever cursed Nigeria...

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by dawno2008(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2019
Why are they blaming him

You can't give what you don't have

Shikena

19 Likes

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by tomtos88(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2019
valenu:

Can we get over these useless hags like atiku, Buhari, Jonathan, Tinubu and the rest already... None will ever do anything right by Nigerians unlike sowore u have here that is capable, visionary and ready for true liberation

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by rawtouch: 5:56pm On May 06, 2019
title has said it all
Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by tomtos88(m): 5:58pm On May 06, 2019
Joromi12:
remind us how many votes mr noisemake ot again 30k.so shut the ferk up

Compare ur life and his, before u make ur next comment... Hope u will be alive throughout this next level... That person u called noise maker, Buhari can not qualify to be his gate man if he decides to take people based on their intelligence..

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by airsaylongcon: 5:59pm On May 06, 2019
tomtos88:

Can we get over these useless hags like atiku, Buhari, Jonathan, Tinubu and the rest already... None will ever do anything right by Nigerians unlike sowore u have here that is capable, visionary and ready for true liberation

Pardon?! shocked

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by Oluromantic: 5:59pm On May 06, 2019
valenu:
When people prefer incompetence, what do u expect?
No mind them. They voted an illiterate as president and expect him to act like barrack Obama. Somebody that my dog is exposed than.

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by tomtos88(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2019
airsaylongcon:

Pardon?! shocked

Are u living under the rock?

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by Houseofglam7(f): 6:01pm On May 06, 2019
They chose a cadaver over competent people.
Let em live with the consequences undecided

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by jrusky(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2019
LacunaJacuna:

And can you proof your nationality How can you convince me you are truly a Nigerian Pls respond.

More so the cameroun village of Atiku Voted and you accept it bah

And Buhari that his biological father came as a Normandic from Niger Republic is a Nigerian bah Is Niger Republic Kano capital or Bauchi capital?

You are a fool very big one indeed.

Submit your birth cert and that of your generation and let see if truly all your descendants are Nigerians

Waiting pls..........

25 Likes

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 06, 2019
tomtos88:

Compare ur life and his, before u make ur next comment... Hope u will be alive throughout this next level... That person u called noise maker, Buhari can not qualify to be his gate man if he decides to take people based on their intelligence..
same man who supported a known thief MKO. His gofund me 150m nko no be chop he chop am. He is a noise maker

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by jcross19: 6:10pm On May 06, 2019
cry[quote author= post=78159048][/quote]The blood of 11000 souls in zamfara shall be on you. Blood suckers.

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by Bizibi(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2019
LacunaJacuna:
smh....
Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by Bizibi(m): 6:11pm On May 06, 2019
[quote author= post=78159048][/quote]smh
Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by Livingstone124: 6:12pm On May 06, 2019
jrusky:

And can you proof your nationality How can you convince me you are truly a Nigerian Pls respond.

More so the cameroun village of Atiku Voted and you accept it bah

And Buhari that his biological father came as a Normandic from Niger is a Nigeria bah Is Niger Republic Kano capital or Bauchi capital?

You are a fool very big one indeed.

Submit your birth cert and that of your generation and let see if truly all your descendants are Nigerians

Waiting pls..........
easy bros ur blood the hot fire
Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by Tofax: 6:14pm On May 06, 2019
post=78159048:
[/quote]

You comments on the topic and at the same time you like & share on your comment. that's to show you have up to 4 different nairaland account.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][quote author= post=78159048]
Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by Pascal181: 6:14pm On May 06, 2019
after 10 wasted days the almajiri took,see how he return with blunders

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by Edge1(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2019
[quote author= post=78159048][/quote]

So these shameless zombies are still around

Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by wellmax(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2019
So this guy is still alive.
Re: Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment by jaxxy(m): 6:20pm On May 06, 2019
Buhari can be humorous bt this isn’t the time for humor.

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos)