Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education (29219 Views)

#endsars: Oba Of Epe Sent Back Home As Protesters Block His Convoy / Why Bashir Ahmad Should Be In Jail By Now / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by pressmanng: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Many Nigerians Lashed out at Oby Ezekwesili for attending World Ecominic Forum bieng held in South Africa.

Among those that Criticised her was New Media Aide to President Buhari,Bashir Ahmad who said " Nigerian government has boycotted the World Economic Forum holding in Cape Town, South Africa, but some individuals from Nigeria including a former Minister are attending on their own" Via his Twitter Handle.

The Cable published the news as " Ezekwesili attending WEF on her own says Buhari'a aide, Bashir Ahmad"

Ezekwesili respond by saying The aide should be sent back to school for proper Education "Please send that aide to school to get proper education. Who told him that a private citizen like me needs their @NigeriaGov to decide my participation @wef ? Imagine.

I am doing more for our at-risk citizens.
Who has time for their nonsense politicking with citizens’ lives?"

Bashir Also responded her "Aunty @obyezeks you’re properly very educated but unfortunately you failed to understand that those who are being attacked in SA, where you’re at the moment, are also private citizens, we all thought you’d sympathize with them and boycott the @wef to properly protest the attacks"

She responded back by saying " Let your Boss know that I am actually leading an effort here in South Africa that will help safeguard our citizens not the childish silly politics his government, aides and praise-singers constantly play with the lives of our Citizens"

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/09/bashir-ahmad-should-be-sent-back-to.html?m=1

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by SLAP44: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2019
Madam Oby is right on this one, Bashir needs a new brain.

Nobody should quote me o, I am not feeling fine today.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Simplyleo: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2019
Agreed.

But you also need to start shopping online for a human brain.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2019
ezekweSILLY
Aunty wey mumu

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Davash222(m): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2019
Bashir AhMAD, Oby Ezekwesili, Buhari, APC , World Economic Forum, South Africa, are all MAD!!!

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2019
Sanusi, el rufai and Ekiti governor go there, why them single her out to bash. APC na demonic society

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Denikayan: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2019
Because he is pointing at your glaring flaws!

Madam! You fvcked up and it's opened to all to see.

When every sane and respected Nigeria are shunning South Africa, you took it upon yourself to go enjoy freebies.

You not in any aspect better than all those who did.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by seunmsg(m): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2019
I like Ezekwesili a lot but her presence in South Africa for WEF at this point in time is not tenable. All reasonable Nigerians should openly boycott everything South Africa for now until their government can put a stop to the xenophobic attacks and guaranty the safety of Nigerians and other foreign nationals.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by mrvitalis(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2019
seunmsg:
I like Ezekwesili a lot but her presence in South Africa for WEF at this point in time is not tenable. All reasonable Nigerians should openly boycott everything South Africa for now until their government can put a stop to the xenophobic attacks and guaranty the safety of Nigerians and other foreign nationals.
Let APC name all nigerian at the program
They are hiding something

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by vedaxcool(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2019
This disgraceful fool should go back to morality school

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by seunmsg(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2019
mrvitalis:

Let APC name all nigerian at the program
They are hiding something

Must everything be about APC vs PDP?

Is there nothing like patriotism in you people’s blood? You guys really need to learn to put your country ahead of silly party sentiments.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by omenka(m): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2019
The woman should be left alone abeg. We must not all agree on a line of action no matter the situation. She's chosen to do as she pleases as a private citizen and she sure has every right to do so.

We spend too much energy chasing shadows in this country.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by FarahAideed: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2019
That is if he ever even went to school sef ...The same Bashir Ahmed that supported the killing of thousands of Nigerians by foriegn Herdsmen suddenly has found his voice where in a crisis where 5 people were killed in South Africa and there is no proof till now that any Nigerian even lost their life there . Bashir should boycott Miyetti Allah instead of this crocodile boycott of the Forum

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Unfortunately, his IQ can only enter almajiri university.

Why did he focus on Oby while elrufai, Fayemi, Lamido are enjoying themselves at the forum.

10 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by helinues: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
Madam, shame no dey catch you?

Why be say majority of those who attended the WEF conference in South Africa are from one particular region?

Don't quote me cos I am not feeling fine.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davash222:
Bashir AhMAD, Oby Ezekwesili, Buhari, APC , World Economic Forum, South Africa, are all MAD!!!
Seconded cheesygrin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by DennisEche(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
SCAMMER OBY EZEKWEZELY, YOUR BBOG WAS ALL A SCAM. OGUN GO SLAP YOU

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by alizma: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
Aunty why?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Thisis2raw(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
.I can't even believe am supporting this man, but still madam you need to be sent to prison cuz you are fool
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Lamanii22(f): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
omenka:
The woman should be left alone abeg. We must not all agree on a line of action no matter the situation. She's chosed to do as she pleases as a private citizen and she sure has every right to do so.

*chosen*

We spend too much energy chasing shadows in this country.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
"Auntie wey mumu" .....lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by ngwaba(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
pressmanng:
Many Nigerians Lashed out at Oby Ezekwesili for attending World Ecominic Forum bieng held in South Africa.

Among those that Criticised her was New Media Aide to President Buhari,Bashir Ahmad who said " Nigerian government has boycotted the World Economic Forum holding in Cape Town, South Africa, but some individuals from Nigeria including a former Minister are attending on their own" Via his Twitter Handle.

The Cable published the news as " Ezekwesili attending WEF on her own says Buhari'a aide, Bashir Ahmad"

Ezekwesili respond by saying The aide should be sent back to school for proper Education "Please send that aide to school to get proper education. Who told him that a private citizen like me needs their @NigeriaGov to decide my participation @wef ? Imagine.

I am doing more for our at-risk citizens.
Who has time for their nonsense politicking with citizens’ lives?"

Bashir Also responded her "Aunty @obyezeks you’re properly very educated but unfortunately you failed to understand that those who are being attacked in SA, where you’re at the moment, are also private citizens, we all thought you’d sympathize with them and boycott the @wef to properly protest the attacks"

She responded back by saying " Let your Boss know that I am actually leading an effort here in South Africa that will help safeguard our citizens not the childish silly politics his government, aides and praise-singers constantly play with the lives of our Citizens"

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/09/bashir-ahmad-should-be-sent-back-to.html?m=1

Useless woman

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Iamgrey5(m): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Selfish old woman

Crying about bring back our girls

She has abadoned the girls just like she abadoned Nigerians in SA to Party with the killers of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by iReddington: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Oby erred by attending a forum that was boycotted to protest Nigerian killings, she should admit her mistake or keep quiet and stop these filmsy and childish excuses. It's irritating watching her say all this nonsense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Old witch grin

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by sogodihno: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:
Madam Oby is right on this one, Bashir needs a new brain.

If Bashir need a new brain, I think u just need a brain, not necessarily a new one, it seems nothing is there.

I am imagining what the lost Jews from erosion ravaged republic would have said, if Osinbajo have gone ahead to honour the meeting, now the flat headed oby-piglet attended a meeting in a country where they are killing her kinsmen like Christmas goat everyday, because of money, these people can really sell their family members for money.

8 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by DaBogu: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom / 2018 Proposed Budget In Summary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.