Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

As A Hotel Employee, What Is The Wildest Thing You Ever Caught A Customer Doing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Hotel Employee, What Is The Wildest Thing You Ever Caught A Customer Doing (1889 Views)

Have You Ever Caught Anyone F##king Before / What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies / Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Hotel Employee, What Is The Wildest Thing You Ever Caught A Customer Doing by ojoadeola: 4:03pm On May 06, 2019
I haven't told this story for a while so hear goes.

A cleaner at a hotel was doing her rounds early in the morning and when she passed a room she heard a woman screaming for help. She let herself in and found a naked, middle aged lady handcuffed, spread eagle on the bed and a banging noise was coming from the wardrobe.

The cleaner, thinking a serious crime had been committed called for security and the duty manager. When they arrived and unlocked the wardrobe they found a rather embarrassed gentleman dressed as superman. See, this couple were playing a game where the wife is handcuffed naked to the bed and he husband, dressed as superman, would climb on top of the wardrobe and jump on top of her. The problem was that the wardrobe couldn't quite take his weight and the top broke, dropping superman into the wardrobe which was locked from inside.

I can only assume there was kryptonite inside the wardrobe as superman wasn't able to break out for about 10 hours till he was released and with her hands and feet cuffed without easy release cuffs, his wife wasn't able to free herself. So there they stayed for a good 10 hours.

by David Crocker
David Crocker, studied at University of Surrey

I haven't told this story for a while so hear goes.
Quora.com

5 Likes

Re: As A Hotel Employee, What Is The Wildest Thing You Ever Caught A Customer Doing by CaZmir: 6:27pm On May 06, 2019
cool

BDSM.

(1) (Reply)

See Toke Makinwa NUDE Photos That Broke The Internet / How Do I Login Cash App On My New Phone? / 5 Weird Things Guys Want In Bed But Feel So Shy To Ask (your Man Inclusive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.