Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,917 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

"Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! (2841 Views)

How I Nacked My Mother In-law’s Virgina With The Knowledge Of My Wife.. / Every single detail on How I successfuly Nacked My Female Boss / Intending Groom To Be Buried On His Wedding Day In Anambra State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by McCoy662(m): 5:21pm On May 06, 2019
Please if you are in his shoe, can you still go ahead with the marriage?

Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by faithfull18(f): 5:24pm On May 06, 2019
Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by eyeview: 5:33pm On May 06, 2019
If he falls for that, " I was a bad girl till I met you" scam, then he's a kid

5 Likes

Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by MultiTasker(m): 5:34pm On May 06, 2019
interesting read... Next
Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by Jodha(f): 6:05pm On May 06, 2019
He knew she was a LovePeddler and he still wanted her... what's making him chicken out now?

He should man up...and face the problem square head...he should marry her o . Shuu
..is it her fault?...

Did she know he was his father?

Is it not in the past?

Mtsheww

10 Likes

Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by drmikeadams(m): 6:13pm On May 06, 2019
grin when u advice them presently to leave oloshoism ,them no go hear angry grin grin tommorow u go call am past life come tie guy man down grin ;

4 Likes

Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by Kujo(m): 6:13pm On May 06, 2019
Guy please don't do what you'll regret for the rest of your life, run for your life
Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by drmikeadams(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2019
McCoy662:
Please if you are in his shoe, can you still go ahead with the marriage?
I take God beg u;go take 2 chilled iced bottle of origin and some sticks of Benson grin compose better break up text send am grin grin
Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by bolafez(m): 6:20pm On May 06, 2019
this is emotional.
Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by BluntBlunt: 7:20pm On May 06, 2019
This is so fake

4 Likes

Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by abdeiz(m): 8:20pm On May 06, 2019
BluntBlunt:
Thus is so fake

Ask fake as the rolex sold in lagos traffic

5 Likes

Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by bogdaddy(m): 10:24pm On May 06, 2019
Chief Judge Nairaland, well done ma!
Jodha:
He knew she was a LovePeddler and he still wanted her... what's making him chicken out now?

He should man up...and face the problem square head...he should marry her o . Shuu
..is it her fault?...

Is it not in the past?

Mtsheww
Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by iTearHerToto: 10:46pm On May 06, 2019
Most dumbest of all fake stories ever. The person that crafted that thing doesn't deserve food. He/she should be categorized amongst the worst sloths ever.

Pukesangry

1 Like

Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by anthonyuncle(m): 10:52pm On May 06, 2019
I'll marry her.
1. I love her sincerity.
2. so that everytime my dad sees her, he will be reminded of his stupidity

4 Likes

Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by Fuqman(m): 11:25pm On May 06, 2019
Jodha:

..is it her fault?...

Is it not in the past?

Mtsheww
Easier said than done.. No offence but can you marry a man that has fu*cked ur mom, even if na olosho the man be?

2 Likes

Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:32am On May 07, 2019
So this foolish man after knowing the babe was prostituting till the day they met, is still focussing on his father fukcing the olosho?!?!

Ok bro, keep wasting time...

1 Like

Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by Jodha(f): 7:26am On May 07, 2019
Fuqman:
Easier said than done.. No offence but can you marry a man that has fu*cked ur mom, even if na olosho the man be?

All I'm saying is he knew what he was getting into... marrying a wh0re ...he shouldn't just chicken out now..
Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by Jodha(f): 7:28am On May 07, 2019
bogdaddy:
Chief Judge Nairaland, well done ma!

Lool
Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by ecstasy357(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2019
Jodha:

..is it her fault?...

Is it not in the past?

Mtsheww

Leave that bros...na excuse finder e be
Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by babyfaceafrica: 9:37am On May 07, 2019
made up story
Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by YusufTheGreat: 9:48am On May 07, 2019
Jodha:

..is it her fault?...

Is it not in the past?

Mtsheww
shut up will you allow your brother to marry a LovePeddler
Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by adinoyi360: 10:00am On May 07, 2019
Jodha:

..is it her fault?...

Is it not in the past? If the guy is ur brother,will advice him to marry her?

Mtsheww
Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by ecstasy357(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Most dumbest of all fake stories ever. The person that crafted that thing doesn't deserve food. He/she should be categorized amongst the worst sloths ever.

Pukesangry

Bros u r wicked! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On May 07, 2019
Always pray that yesterday does not deal with your today..
Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by Jodha(f): 11:10am On May 07, 2019
YusufTheGreat:
shut up will you allow your brother to marry a LovePeddler

Look at how yhure shamelessly exhibiting yhur foolishness...
Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by aprilwise(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2019
If it's a fake story or not it do happens in real life.
Re: "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! by YusufTheGreat: 5:10pm On May 07, 2019
Jodha:

Look at how yhure shamelessly exhibiting yhur foolishness...
you should be ashamed of yourself common to spell "your" you can not... no make me swear for you oo...im trying to be nice and not call you foolish like you insulted me.

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Strips Nearly Unclad, Jiggles Her Boobs As She Prays (pics, Vid) / Guys, Take Your Choice (pic) / How Do You Make Love To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.