Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Pls Advice Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Advice Needed (317 Views)

Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently / Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed / School And Work At The Same Time. How Feasible? Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 06, 2019
hi i am a new recrutee in our company my boss called me today and asked if how long will i work with them i said four 4 months he then said its not necesary to rent an appartment again for me pls can i go back ane tell him i will gladly spend a year @ the office pls needing your advice.
Re: Pls Advice Needed by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:34pm On May 06, 2019
Why did you actually say 4months?!?!?!
Do you think he will rent you an apt if you now say 1yr?
Re: Pls Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 06, 2019
but mehn the get as he be but he knows i come from a distance.
Re: Pls Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Why did you actually say 4months?!?!?!
Do you think he will rent you an apt if you now say 1yr?
but mehn the discusion had as he be ??cos i didnt even expect that from him at all...cos mehn i jez dey confused here.
Re: Pls Advice Needed by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:43pm On May 06, 2019
obingo25:
but mehn the discusion had as he be ??cos i didnt even expect that from him at all...cos mehn i jez dey confused here.

Well then, since you will only stay there for 4 months, why do you expect to get analt from them?
The reason he put you on the spot was probably intentional, to have your raw answer.... Even if you don't want to stay there forever, this was, by far, the WORST possible answer. No employer wants to waste time hiring/investing in people that have no long term plans with the company.
Re: Pls Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Well then, since you will only stay there for 4 months, why do you expect to get analt from them?
The reason he put you on the spot was probably intentional, to have your raw answer.... Even if you don't want to stay there forever, this was, by far, the WORST possible answer. No employer wants to waste time hiring/investing in people that have no long term plans with the company.
i wish i was a bit patient damn angry
Re: Pls Advice Needed by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:25pm On May 06, 2019
obingo25:
i wish i was a bit patient damn angry

This is not impatience bro, this is pure foolishness.... How can you be in front your boss and NOT think twice before answering his questions?! Do you always say whatever comes to your mind, without THINKING 1st?!

Let it be a great lesson to you...
Re: Pls Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

This is not impatience bro, this is pure foolishness.... How can you be in front your boss and NOT think twice before answering his questions?! Do you always say whatever comes to your mind, without THINKING 1st?!

Let it be a great lesson to you...
i totally hate myself right now.

(1) (Reply)

Find Your Dream Job Today! / Are You The Right Fit For Your Role? / Smash CFA Exams In 4 Months, At The Comfort Of Your Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.