Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos (66777 Views)

Bike Man's Reaction As Whitemoney Goes Local, Rides Okada On The Street Of Lagos / Mercy Eke Shows Her Backside In Pre-Birthday Photos / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Princeton92(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2019
His stomach N breasts are competing with that of his wife to-be!
Lol
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Topmaike007(m): 5:44pm On May 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
Pregnant couple, they cant even hug
lolz
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Rotimi47: 5:44pm On May 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
Chai! You too get mouth grin
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Rotimi47: 5:45pm On May 07, 2019
Nickijoy:
The guy self na midget!!..cute sha
Ona no go wound person grin
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by chudez0147(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2019
Nonsense pose ... she go just mess
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Ikorodurealtor: 5:46pm On May 07, 2019
Something he will eat and get tired of

1 Like

Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by panmunium(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2019
This guy for don self-service this arse tire grin
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 07, 2019
:|
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 07, 2019
Nickijoy:
The guy self na midget!!..cute sha
As I check your profile na only the bus I see to know say you from Delta
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Onnasucs1(m): 5:48pm On May 07, 2019
Penywise:
Please stop posting this on nairaland or I'll leave this platform for good. It's not useful to people don't know them.
how does your staying or leaving affect seun's bank account? Why did you even open the topic in the first place?

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Dinho20(m): 5:49pm On May 07, 2019
The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make - not just on your wedding day, but over and over again - and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.

1 Like

Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by xianah(f): 5:50pm On May 07, 2019
Cute,God bless ur home with plenty beautiful children...
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 07, 2019
The most dirtiest place in a woman's body is what men long after . Painful but more than 99.5% of men can't do without it
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Dinho20(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2019
Neither man nor woman is perfect or complete without the other.
Thus, no marriage or family, no ward or stake is likely to reach its full potential until husbands and wives, mothers and fathers, men and women work together in unity of purpose, respecting and relying upon each other's strengths.

1 Like

Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by remsat7(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2019
40secs gang

1 Like

Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Dinho20(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2019
Marriage is not a noun; it's a verb. It isn't something you get.
It's something you do.
It's the way you love your partner every day.
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by laughitall(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2019
Totogokillme:

Hahaha,Lmao......na true you talk oooooo,he no enter at all at all.........*hugs* wink.....hope you had a wonderful night rest
hmm ... wonderful night rest
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 07, 2019
partnerbizz4:
Sex sex sex.

Btw, I feel sexual or orgasmic pleasure is the sweetest on earth? embarassed cool shocked

Is there any other higher?

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.
Try getting home hungry from work......Then, drink ijebu garri with chilled water and smoked fish.

1 Like

Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 07, 2019
laughitall:
hmm ... wonderful night rest

Shoot....dirty mind,take your mind off the gutter
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Dinho20(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2019
Marriage is an act of will that signifies and involves a mutual gift,
which unites the spouses and binds them to their eventual souls,
with whom they make up a sole family.
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by jadeliyi(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2019
chai this people ehn abeg i need a loan of 30k 08106641647 lets talk
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by KingLennon(m): 5:55pm On May 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
gringrin....see mouth dah
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 07, 2019
Totogokillme:

Hahaha,Lmao......na true you talk oooooo,he no enter at all at all.........*hugs* wink.....hope you had a wonderful night rest
which kain name be totogokillme nawa oooo
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by alezzy13: 5:56pm On May 07, 2019
Why is he acting all surprised and fake drool. With the bump in her front it's obvious he's Smashed it plenty lipsrsealed
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by mamatwiny(f): 5:56pm On May 07, 2019
Is she his second , third or fourth wife? sad
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Dinho20(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2019
Marriage isn't the end-point of a relationship.
It's just a stepping stone, one aspect of a long-term evolution between two people who have, for whatever reason, decided to take a leap of faith and say, 'Well,hey, this is a person who I want to try with for the rest of my life.' Which is not a guarantee of perfection.

1 Like

Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Philinho(m): 5:59pm On May 07, 2019
If you found anything there more than shit let me know
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 07, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
which kain name be totogokillme nawa oooo

Which Kain name be GBOKASINCHA undecided
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 07, 2019
Guy looks like a chronic womaniser.

I hope the lady has a backup plan.
Guy looks like a chronic womaniser.
I hope the lady has a plan.
Re: Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos by ireneidiva(f): 6:00pm On May 07, 2019
Penywise:
Please stop posting this on nairaland or I'll leave this platform for good. It's not useful to people don't know them.
Who cares if you leave this platform?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration / Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) / Funmi Wellington: Banky W's Brother (Younger)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.